[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hates Tim Heidecker >Becomes the right wing version of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>Hates Tim Heidecker
>Becomes the right wing version of 2017 Tim Heidecker

Huh, really gets the mind going.
>>
Tim Heidecker
PRODUCES, WRITES, DIRECTS, AND STARS IN
>On Cinema
>Decker
>Bedtime Stories
>Awesome Show confirmed back for full season too
PRODUCES, WRITES, AND DIRECTS
>Check It Out
PRODUCES
>Eric Andre Show
>Nathan For You
>two upcoming adult swim series
ALSO
>weekly podcast
>YouTube channel JASH that regularly puts out content

Sam Hyde
>a twitter account that just retweets /pol/ memes
>one YouTube video every six months

Hmmmmmmmm.....
>>
except Tim is actually successful
>>
It bugs me that every time Instagram says something is comedy. It's always some dumb youtuber.
>>
>>87022306
>it's okay to be insane and left-wing, but it's not okay to be insane and right-wing
hmm.
>>
'2017... I am forgotten' when
>>
>>87022306
hey tim
>>
Tim is wealthy, owns multiple homes, has a wife and kids, had a very successful career, and is a household name in many demographics.

Meanwhile Sam lives out of his car and fucks trannies. No one gives a shit about Sam Hyde except for a couple thousand NEETs. He's also the OP of an increasing percentage of threads about him.
>>
>>87023981
>has a wife
hmm.
>>
He's more like dan harmon what with the self destructive behavior and the shamless pandering to his fanbase
>>
>>87023981
>has
had*
I wish we had more of the clown store sketches
>>
>>87021763
I like the little bit of Tim's work that I've seen, but I prefer Sam.
>>
>>87022320

In a system that is very punitive towards anyone
who doesn't follow the politics du jour.
>>
>>87023981
>a household name in many demographics

Redditard Millenial faggots and...?
>>
>Hackjob autist fucks tranny
MY HERO! RIGHT WING HERO!
>>
File: 1502654155581.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502654155581.gif
2MB, 202x360px
Can someone please explain how these two people are funny? They both seem desperate to be funny but just can't do it, its sad.
>>
>>87025645
You realize the guy have been in dozens of movies, tv shows, podcast, webseries etc.? Sam just ran a crappy website
>>
>>87022370
bugs...
>>
>>87026566
>movies, tv shows, podcast, webseries etc.?
Things that are only known by retarded hipster millennials. Being in a lot of shit doesn't make you a household name
>>
>>87021763
imo sam has more artistic freedom right now because he has less to lose

everything tim has done in a few years has been middle of the road garbage at best, and his die hard fans eat it up
>>
>>87026481
I can't figure out if Same is actually autistic, or if it's an act.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDLaV6Nb9ac
>>
>>87021763
like when a kid thinks hes old enough to confront his idol but gets totally BTFO
>>
>>87021763
Both are le absurdist shit. Next
>>
>>87027079
i think he's admitted to having aspergers
>>
>>87027030
I'm sure Sam will capitalize on this freedom to produce lots of good content that has humor and isn't just angry political ranting.
>>
>>87027225
so thats why hes kinda popular around here
>>
>>87027079
a friend of mine worked on sam's tv show as a dp / camera op. he attended a creative meeting at the studio office in ny with sam to hash out the script / discuss sketches and lay groundwork for the show. sam brought along a (very young) asian girl, insisting that she not look anyone in the eye for the duration of each meeting (which lasted hours). she basically had her face in the corner for the majority of the meetings, and sam would consistently (loudly) whisper at her to give him his "chappie" (chapstick) which she would attempt to fish out of her bag and hand to him without making eye contact with the rest of the room. sam also apparently slept over in the office without telling anyone at the agency what he was doing. the agency eventually put their foot down and told him she was not welcome in the building anymore and he acquiseced. he's a fairly fucked up individual.
>>
>>87027648
That probably wasn't a "she". I hear Sam has a ladyboy addiction where blows most of his money importing them straight out of Bankok. Why he doesn't just vacation down then I dunno, maybe it's the thrill of killing them after he'd done with them.
>>
>>87027648
That sounds like performance art, to me. What woman would put up with that these days, unless it was a paid gig?
>>
Hyde looks like hes a 45 year old cynically trying to pretend to be a millennial for a cash grab and failing at it.

His comedy is shit, he destroyed any chance at having a mainstream career. Once this altright fade goes away in a year or two he's going to be fucked.
>>
Sam Hyde aka Samuel Hadida is an obvious Jewish falseflag plant agitator
>>
>>87028477
His comedy is shit? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as outlet to deal with his demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>87028392
asian women worship an alpha white man
>>
>even people of different political orientations get fat
wew
>>
>>87022306
Most of the shit you listed is pure garbage, they're both hacks
>>
>>87028547
>>>/mlp/
>>
So many critics and yet not one of you has posted anything even remotely funny.
>>
>>87026888
easy on the trips
>>
>>87029941
I agree with you good sir. This entire board is full of aspiring Asperger sufferers with little to no experience in the real world. Thank you for the vote of confidence.
>>
>>87030205
Oh absolutely buddy. Say do you have an email I could reach you at? I'd like to shoot the breeze. Maybe arrange something over a cold one?
>>
Tim is gay lol
>>
File: timheidecker.png (188KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
timheidecker.png
188KB, 300x300px
2017: I am... remembered...
>>
>>87030286
[email protected]
>>
>>87029941
Didn't realize this was the jokes and laughs board.

Dude was in one show and has a YouTube and spams himself here and Pol occasionally. You can't compare him to Tim who is working harder, has actual stuff out and is more known.

Putting them side by side is just delusional thinking since not one random chucklefuck would remember MDE in a few years but half of Tim's stuff will still be airing. Must be a sad existence if you need to post yourself to /tv/ for attention though, plus no one has uploaded a foot Pic of Sam vs Tim.
Haha, how are we supposed to compare who's better? Haha I wonder who's feet smell the worst, hahaha.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.