[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem? Was that Stark pussy so good he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1503888487152.jpg (44KB, 320x429px) Image search: [Google]
1503888487152.jpg
44KB, 320x429px
What the fuck was his problem? Was that Stark pussy so good he had to fuck over all of Westeros?

Literally no one can defend his actions.
>>
>>87021536
He wants the good girl, but needs the bad pucci
>>
>>87021591
Kek
>>
it's love. something robert never knew.
>>
>>87023324
>implying Robert didn't love Lyanna
Fuck off she was the only person he ever loved, nigger. She's a cunt for running away from her duty and marrying the Targ pussy. Big or small, we must do our duty.
>>
File: billy.jpg (109KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
109KB, 400x320px
I was a bit put off by HBO casting an actor who looked too much like the guy who played Viserys. They could have gone with an actor who was a bit more "hunky" I guess. Let the ladies get themselves hot and bothered over the fantasy of Rhaegar the Play-ar.
>>
Targs aren't known for their common sense
>>
>>87021536

He was merging ice and fire, so his child Eggmon could sing the song of a game of thrones
>>
>>87023447
It's stated in the books that Viserys is basically a clone of Rhaegar in the looks department, faggot.
>>
>>87023447
>implying viserys didn't just try to emulate his older brother to resemble the Dragon
>>
>>87021536
bad writing
>>
How did he convince the high fucking septon to bless his divorce and then keep that and his new marriage secret?
>>
>>87023525
Since when does D&D follow the books?
>>
>>87023578
He let the high septon have a go with Lyanna
>>
>>87021591
>>87023324
>>87023393
>>87023498
The annulment/marriage was shitty but love is love.

The problem is why the fuck did they allow the world to believe she was raped and kidnapped

Would it have been so hard to scribble on a fucking raven "hey Starks, Martells and Baratheons sorry for the dick move but we're getting out of Westeros, try not to start a civil war and kill a million people though ok? T. Raggy and Ly-ly"
>>
>>87021536
I don't think his actions are supposed to be defensible. He just got all caught up in feelz and went for it.
>>
>>87021536
it wasn't his fault bobby boy couldn't manage being cucked like a rational adult.

he had to start rumors and shit like a petty maiden whore.
>>
>>87023760
Or...

>be Rhaegar
>have mad king as father
>kills mad king
>takes throne
>can do whatever you want now
>marry Lyanna
>offers someone else's hand to Bobby B to compensate, probably Dany or something
>???
>done
>>
>>87023760
Good post.
>>
>>87023578

With gold, I imagine.
>>
>>87021536
He wanted to fulfill the prophecy of the prince that was promised. It was prophesied that his third child would be the prince that was promised, but his wife couldn't have anymore children.
>>
>>87023912
What use has the pope for gold?
>>
>>87023914
>go to Littlefinger's brothel
>AYO LILKEK I NEED SUM WHITE WOMYN TO HAVE BABY WIF
done
>>
>>87023760
Reading that post I realized for the first time that Rhaegar and Lyanna were based on Paris and Helen, the most unbelievable assholes of Antiquity
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.