[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just grind all your stupid gragon glass into gravel and throw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: muh_big_threat.jpg (30KB, 932x516px) Image search: [Google]
muh_big_threat.jpg
30KB, 932x516px
Just grind all your stupid gragon glass into gravel and throw it at them. Or fly over them with a dragon and drop it on their heads. Then POOF they explode. How is this a threat to anyone? Jon already killed like three of them single handedly.
>>
It was all pretty simple and a battalion of spearmans could defeat an army of dead. But then they got a dragon.
>>
the Wall was a stupid idea to begin with. If Bran the Builder had any sense he'd just make a goddamn moat with fire pits
>>
File: Zombie Dragon.jpg (309KB, 810x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Zombie Dragon.jpg
309KB, 810x1100px
>>87021253
The other dragons can still burn it.

Another scorpion with glass-tipped bolts can kill it far more easily than it could ever kill a living dragon.

The Dracozombie was only truly needed to breach the wall. Everything else it does is just a bonus.
>>
>>87021253
Viserion is either a wight or an other. Se he is either going to die once one of his brothers shoots fire at him or he will go POOF like the other others if someone touches him with obsidian. He isn't a threat either.
>>
>>87021404
Shit a spam volley of dragonglass arrows will probably take out everything, dragon included. Remember when they killed the bear with just a single stab of a glass dagger? And when the walker fell apart from a non-vital shoulder wound? Apparently all you have to do is puncture them.
>>
>>87020981
Rapid fire dragon glass projectiles from above and below.

Stealth material of ghost-like transparency created by the Red Witch's vagina that masks the dragons.

Valyrian steel missiles attached to the dragons made specifically for targeting the NK.
>>
Why don't they just make bullets with obsidian tips and equip some drones with missles that can target the white walkers, effectively taking out hundreds of wights at a time. An F-16 could easily outgun zombie viserion.

Fuck all this swords and spears shit, it's time for modern warfare.
>>
>>87021530
>Shit a spam volley of dragonglass arrows will probably take out everything, dragon included. Remember when they killed the bear with just a single stab of a glass dagger? And when the walker fell apart from a non-vital shoulder wound? Apparently all you have to do is puncture them.
Did D&D forget that what made dragonglass special was that it worked on the White Walkers? Which normal swords couldn't hurt?
Not the undead. For the undead it's just a brittle but sharp sword. But it straight up fucks the Walkers.
>>
>>87022069
Well that's not the way it works for the wights now. Remember the bear that attacked Thoros? A wildling NPC dropped it with one stab from a glass dagger.
>>
>>87021326
>just have one giant fire pit stretching 1000 miles from coastline to coastline, with fires burning in every inch of it 24/7
i dont see any logsitical problems with that at all
>>
File: IMG_1479.jpg (23KB, 336x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1479.jpg
23KB, 336x438px
>dragonglass grenade
>>
The show dropped the ball many, many times already, but the previous episode took the cake.

Six people managed to kill an ungodly amount of wights standing in a tiny patch of land without a single fatality.

How can you tell me that a full on army with dragon glass wouldn't annihilate whatever undead fucking shit that comes at them?
The point when the very first wight that attacked Jon showed up was that it's essentially an unstoppable machine unless you set them on fire, but now all you need is to slash them in the arm with dragon glass.

The writers genuinely don't care, they know the audiences will eat that shit up without question.
>>
>>87020981
just touch is enough to kill a white? I thought It'd have to be like a fatal wound or something
>>
>>87023061
Well it has to be a wound. But just about any wound will do. One dagger stab to the flank of the undead bear dropped it.
>>
>>87020981
If OP was in charge he would have turned all the dragonglass into useless dust, blown it at the enemy and watched them laugh as they conquered his land after

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: OP.jpg (583KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
583KB, 849x565px
>>87024322
I can guard the only weapon we have against the white walkers over night don't worry about it

What happened? doy! I turned it into dust we can blow at them!
>>
>>87022924
I don't think it is that lopsided.

>an ungodly amount
How many? 600 would be very generous, I don't remember seeing that many, I only saw 1 white walker get killed, and these are 6 of the finest highly determined warriors in the land

A medieval polity of 1 million people could support an army of about 10000, even if every soldier was as good it would still be pretty evenly matched.

Then there are other problems with being mortal, in the past most soldiers died of disease, 10% of the union army succumbed, more would die if there are problems supplying the army. The white walkers can besiege a castle for years forcing the occupants to try and sally out, if the white walkers are using magic to extend the winter then the occcupants are in trouble. Every wagon will have to travel in guarded convoys to defend against stray zombies.

If the white walkers catch up to the civilians and add them to their ranks then it is pretty much over for westeros, expect season 8 to be about refugees
>>
>tfw Dany will never fuck you in the ice with a dragonglass strap-on calling your her little cuck king
>>
>>87021404
*Dragombie
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.