[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>According to a 2005 interview, about a month after filming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: angellorne.jpg (11KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
angellorne.jpg
11KB, 220x330px
>According to a 2005 interview, about a month after filming the last episode of Angel, Hallett suffered a dental infection which spread through the bloodstream to his heart, leading to a case of cardiomyopathy, for which he spent five days in the hospital.[7] Although he recovered, his heart muscle and valves were weakened and he found himself easily fatigued afterward.
>Five years after first experiencing heart problems, and after at least three additional hospitalizations, Hallett died from congestive heart failure on March 29, 2009 at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles with his father by his bedside.[9] He was 33 years old.
>>
>>87020033
hm, I should go to the dentist
>>
>>87020033
Ha, what a dumb fag

Should've brushed, fag
>>
You didn't know that dental health has a link to heart disease?
>>
He was 33 five years after the last episode of Angel?
Thought he was older
>>
Lucky bastard, I wish I was dead
>>
Bro I haven't been to the dentist for years and I have been meaning to go because I can feel one tooth is gotten bad. I feel fatigued all the time and sleep many hours. I'm gonna die just like Lorne
>>
>>87020768
>I'm gonna die just like Lorne
some people have all the luck
>>
>>87020033
This is all gay code for "he died from hiv/aids related complications."
>>
>>87020883
They did the same thing for Chuck from the band Death. They said he died of cancer but if you go back and watch his interviews its obvious that he was a queer
>>
>>87020033
what did his breath smell like /tv/?
>>
>>87022212
death
>>
>>87021169
>>87020883

And lets not forget that N.W.A. movie

one of the leads clearly died of aids
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.