[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What the HELL are you doing you motherfukers?! Seriously,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: dumbleydore.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
dumbleydore.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>What the HELL are you doing you motherfukers?!

Seriously, Rowling? This guy is supposed to be a respected and understanding headmaster, and this is how he talks to his students?
>>
>>87016704
Read the books. In Goblet of Fire, there's a passage where he strikes a student for wandering the hallways during class hours and he was caught not paying the house elves any gold.

Mcgonnagol even went as far as to send a letter to the ministry with her concerns over Dumbledore but the owl she sent was later found burned on the hogwarts grounds, presumably dumbledores pet phoenix incenerated it.
>>
>>87016704
>leaves a one year old on a doorstep overnight
>>
File: 1501113856932.jpg (486KB, 2880x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1501113856932.jpg
486KB, 2880x1197px
>imagine being in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others whlist ypu study alone. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

>Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at your time in the books would be good though
"Kill me!"
>The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

>I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
WTF Rowling?? You wrote this series!
>>
>>87017073
>this meme about a book series for kids
always makes me chuckle but at the same time im left wondering if the autist memers are serious
>>
>>87016704
Fuckin Poser. I'm gonna go see My chemical romance at Hogsmeade tonight. WTF are you doing thats even emo or goth?
>>
>>87017366
Harry Potter fans insist the books are not for kids.
>>
File: ebony.png (265KB, 866x933px) Image search: [Google]
ebony.png
265KB, 866x933px
>>87016704
Answer me you fuckin Prep!!!!!!
>>
>>87017418
>goth
>not goffic
poser spotted
>>
>>87016704
It's a wizard dystopia
>>
>>87017577
Each book represents the reader ideal age.I actually read them all as I grew up and was the same age as harry when reading each book. Book 1 = 10/11 year olds and finally you get to book 7 so you should be a teen, the writing reflects this. In no way is it an adult story.
>>
>>87017758
>the same age as harry when reading each book
Did you regularly go into cryo-stasis?
>>
>>87017577
Does anyone actually take them seriously though?
>>
>>87017899
Stephen King.
>>
“Bastard!” I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a gothic boy with spiky black hair with red streaks in it. He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down his face and he was wearing black lipstick. He didn’t have glasses anymore and now he was wearing red contact lenses just like Draco’s and there was no scar on his forhead anymore. He had a manly stubble on his chin. He had a sexy English accent. He looked exactly like Joel Madden. He was so sexy that my body went all hot when I saw him kind of like an erection only I’m a girl so I didn’t get one you sicko.

“I’m so sorry.” he said in a shy voice.

“That’s all right. What’s your name?” I questioned.

“My name’s Harry Potter, although most people call me Vampire these days.” he grumbled.

“Why?” I exclaimed.

“Because I love the taste of human blood.” he giggled.
>>
>>87017758
>I actually read them all as I grew up and was the same age as harry when reading each book
Same, I was 11 in 1997 and 17 in 2007.
>>
File: ANGRY PEPE.png (307KB, 600x545px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY PEPE.png
307KB, 600x545px
>>87017637
FUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1500495009430.jpg (35KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
1500495009430.jpg
35KB, 467x496px
>>87018472
Fuggin Finally. the whole fuggin thread seems to have missed the point of this tasty post.

DID NONE OF YOU READ MY IMMORTAL YOU FUGGIN NEWFAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????????
>>
>>87017851
I got a new book each birthday.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.