[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does 'fantasy magic' always have to ruin things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Why does 'fantasy magic' always have to ruin things?

This show would have been infinitely better without fucking dragons, zombies, forest people, shadow babies, autistic raven commanding, resurrections and face stealing edgelords.

The best things about this show have always been the politics, lore and war. And it all has to be thrown away with fucking retarded fantasy shit that only services overweight IT programmers and loner millenials dying for escapism. What is the point of having such a prolonged build-up when nearly all moves made by the characters are completely negated by fucking dragons and magic.

This is worse than 'lord of all horses' and 'the eagles' in LotR. Can't we just have a good medieval inspired series without this garbage?
>>
>>87014652
>What is the point of having such a prolonged build-up when nearly all moves made by the characters are completely negated by fucking dragons and magic

That is the point of the show. At the end of the day, politics and scheming are meaningless compared to the bigger issues.
>>
>a hundred history channel shows that are exactly Game of Thrones without fantasy
>chooses to watch Game of Thrones instead
>>
>>87014652
>This show would have been infinitely better without
i suggest going to your local bookstore. you will find so many books that fit your wants, its crazy, bro. im not telling jokes. you will find tons of books without that stuff with the same setting of game of thrones
>>
>>87014745
>a hundred history channel shows that are exactly Game of Thrones without fantasy

Come on, mate. We both know that's bullshit.
>>
>>87014762
>reading books

lol
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.