[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he procreate with all those other alien species if he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Ego-Image-DAGeeks.jpg (44KB, 554x325px) Image search: [Google]
Ego-Image-DAGeeks.jpg
44KB, 554x325px
How did he procreate with all those other alien species if he had human genetics?
>>
>>87007746
He didn't.
Seems like he could affect his DNA at a cellular level. He's basically a god
>>
>>87007746
>if he had human genetics
Did he?
>>
>>87007746
He could change into any kind of alien lifeform. If you paid attention to his powerpoint presentation you would know this.
>>
>literal dioramas showing him getting with alien chicks
>explanation that he can take whatever shape he needs to
>>
File: 1418169408391.jpg (11KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1418169408391.jpg
11KB, 300x188px
>>87007804
>DNA at a cellular level
>>
File: hARZTHt.jpg (12KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
hARZTHt.jpg
12KB, 245x320px
>>87007804
>Seems like he could affect his DNA at a cellular level.

I me am science too man
>>
>>87008143
>>87008260
no one cares you nerds
>>
>>87007804
>not altering your DNA at the atomic level

plebian
>>
>>87007746
>everything part of ego disintegrated when he died
>nothing happens to peter quill, he just loses his superpowers or something
>>
>>87008890
Peter was part human so his human side survived but all his god powers went away.
>>
>>87008890
quill wasn't ego
>>
>>87007746

He turned himself into David Hasselhoff on a whim. No reason he couldn't reshape his junk to suit the occasion.
>>
>>87008958
>>87008954
that's literally how genetics work though, you have 50% from ur mum, and 50% from your dad. if you suddenly lose that part from your dad, you die, or slowly melt away, chernobyl style.
>>
>>87008890
>>87009175
Quill was able to manipulate matter on the planet Ego due to his Celestial genes. The genes just let him have that ability on THE PLANET which is also his Dad. They don't do anything else that we know of except give a little resistance to the power of the Infinity Stones when he holds it barehanded.

Without the planet his genes don't do anything else, they are just part of him. Maybe this will be a plot point in the later Infinity War movies. Killing his dad just destroyed the planet, it didn't affect his DNA.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.