[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, so if someone cut your dick and balls you can't feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: reek reek it rhymes with weak.jpg (95KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
reek reek it rhymes with weak.jpg
95KB, 800x800px
Wait, so if someone cut your dick and balls you can't feel anymore pain down there?
>>
He's immune to pain now
>>
>>87003887
How would I know?
>>
NO idea. ZI thought he had balls. so why would it not hurt?
>>
>>87003887
What I don't get is why he tried to kick Theon in the balls when he knows Theon doesn't have them anymore?
>>
>>87003887

you still have nerve endings down there, albeit it's not as bad
>>
Not only that but if someone knees you in the groin it charges up your special move bar so you can one hit headbut your enemy to death.
>>
>>87003966
I thought it was just his penis not his damn balls. ouch
>>
>be a cockless coward and known traitor
>everyone knows you licked Bolton rim for months and ran away from your endangered sister
>murders a man in what was a fair and honorable fistfight after said man rightly called him a coward
>all the other men just abandon logic and join up
BRAVO DABID
>>
Why didn't the rest of the Ironborn just beat him up?
Maybe they didn't agree with finding an island, killing all the men and living there for the rest of their lives but I'm sure a few of them had better ideas than going up against Big guy Euron and his fucking fleet.
>>
>>87003887
>gets punched
>reacts like ow that hurts
>gets kneed in the groin/vagina
>stops acting, immune to knees
>ha its my turn now
>wins fight, gets to lead tribe

swear to god this is worse capeshit than marvel
>>
>while you thought my lack of penis was a disadvantage it grants me the upper hand in battle!
literally one of the most anime scenes in this season
>>
It was like taken out of an Indiana Jones film.
Really ruined the fight.
>>
>>87003887
Actually, It would be extremely painful
>>
Reek still has his balls though.
>>
>>87005653
Are Bane memes still relevant? It's been how long?
>>
>>87004029
Murdering someone in a fistfight is the only way to prove yourself as a Greyjoy though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.