[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so hey listen up guys what if we put up this act where I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 12

File: sansa.jpg (86KB, 590x788px) Image search: [Google]
sansa.jpg
86KB, 590x788px
>so hey listen up guys what if we put up this act where I would summon Arya to the great hall and start accusing her shit and we all look menacing to her and after I'm done listing these crimes I will accuse Littlefinger instead?
>but for what purpose
>Just for shit and giggles lmao imagine his face
>sounds great

What were D&D thinking?
>>
>What if we pretend to want to kill each other, in private, when no one's around to see it
>>
>>86997987
BRAVO DABID
>>
>>86997987
>>86998485
yeah what the fuck was up with that
it's inexplicable beyond BRAVO DABID
>>
>>86996857
This is exactly what women would do, and it's always entertaining to watch them conspire this kind of petty shit.

OP confirmed for never having been around women.
>>
>>86996857
The show is written for normalfags
>>
>>86996857
>hey let's tell the lord of the vale with the biggest army here a few days in advance that he's going to be tried for murder and treason so he can come up with a good enough excuse, run away or just have his army kill all of us
>>
>>86996857
YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAY has ruined GOT yet again
>>
>>87000920
it shows their bond was greater than one fight you idiot
>>
>>86997987
Are you really this stupid? They weren't pretending anything in their private conversations. They actually were at odds until they realized what Littlefinger was doing, and having heard from Bran that Littlefinger betrayed Ned and orchestrated the war.
>>
>>86997987
They didn't catch on to littlefinger until after this moment. If anything, the crazy part is what took them so long.
>>
>>87000920
If you actually paid attention you'd realize she said she only realized she was getting played when after otro Littlefinger laid on the "kill Arya" too thick.
>>
>>86996857
Arya was already in on the charade you dumb fucking fat faggot fuck
>>
>>87001035
Their in-private fighting didn't make sense. It was contrived as hell, the explanation is that they were publicly fighting to deceive Littlefinger, but that doesn't explain their vitriolic conversations in private.

apart from shit writing

that explains it
>>
>>87001157
Where in the OP does it state that she's not?
>>
File: 1498114550926.jpg (40KB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
1498114550926.jpg
40KB, 718x404px
>>87001166
>>
>>87001166
They literally never got along as kids and they both did get fooled by Littlefinger until they figured it out.
>>
>>87001166
>muh shit writing

Learn to think for yourself you retarded drone, all of it made perfect sense.
>>
File: 1492864837970.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492864837970.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
>>87001377
>Retarded drone calls someone else a retarded drone for not liking subpar writing
>>
>>87001460
>I'm too dumb to get it, therefore the writing is bad

>>>/pol/
>>
>>87001679
Why are you pretending to be retarded online anon?
What do you get out of it? Are you that bored?
>>
>>87002124
The fighting between Arya and Sansa, while uninteresting to watch, made perfect sense. Their personalities clash, Sansa has done things to stay alive that Arya would never do and vice versa, Arya sees that Sansa secretly desires to rule Winterfell herself, Arya thinks Sansa isn't doing enough to quell the disloyalty of the northern lords. Plus they were never close to begin with. If you think their private bickering didn't make sense, then you're an idiot, end of story. You're just wrong and stupid. There was no bad writing at all.
>>
It could have gone with autist Bran telling them what has really happened, but that would be akin to mansplaining and that's a big no-no.
>>
>>87001377
Arya threatened to kill her in pirvate because she wanted to be the lady of winterfell ("and i'll i'd need is your face"), then later told her she never wanted to be the lady of winterfell. It makes no sense at all and was just there to fool the audience into thinking there was some actual conflict and drama.
>>
>>87002262
Sansa literally admitted she believed Bran can see things now, then conveniently forgets about consulting him whenever she has doubts about a person's motives. But then Bran is brought up as a deus ex witness at the last minute.

>I don't know her any more
>If you knew what I had been through, you'd know where I was coming from
Then get your cctv brother to tell you what your sister has been up to, to ascertain her motives. Could literally have been resolved in the episode Bran returned to Winterfell, but instead we have this stretched-out contrived drama filler that fails on every level.
>>
>>87002635
>because she wanted to be the lady of winterfell

She never said this, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>87002874
That would be mansplaining. Two women's made-up problems resolved by a male's impeccable judgement would never fly with the demographic.
>>
>>86996857
>Littlefinger always assumes the worst in any given situation
>It never occurrs to him by trying to turn Sansa against Arya they could end up allying and turning on him
>Is surprised as fuck when it happens and has prepared no plan to get out of such a situation

How convenient. Bravo D&D.
>>
>>87002635
>Established from the beginning of the series that both of them are very different in how they were brought up
>Littlefinger takes notice of this rift and using his chaos ladder theory begins scheming to divide them even more.
>They fight and Arya knows that at any moment she could kill her sister and take her place. But she doesn't and just uses it as psychological leverage.
>Littlefinger overplays his hand when convincing Sansa to kill Arya preemptively and the figures out his intentions.

Honestly out of everything you could criticize in this episode this was probably the worst. The Bran knowing everything anyways shit is bad but do you really want an episode like >>87002874
You would bitch even more about that.
>>
>>87003097
More like he just underestimated the faceless man and the god hanging out at winterfell, and is accustomed to being able to manipulate people, but whatever helps you sleep "muh D&D" sperglord.
>>
Everything about this storyline was laughably artificial.
>>
>>87003238
It was the opposite of artificial, it arises very organically from the fundamental differences between Arya and Sansa that are touched on in the first episode of season 1. So organic in fact that when I saw the scene of Arya finding that letter I could already picture what she'd say about it before hand. You're stupid.
>>
>>87003198
>Littlefinger, much like varys, has a network of spys and likes to know everything about everyone
>Bran returns to Winterfell claiming to be the Three Eyed Raven
>Littlefinger is not interested in the slightest to know what that implies even after Bran tells him something he shouldn't know

Bravo!
>>
>>87003324
Littlefinger had agents in King's Landing. Source on him having agents in Winterfell? Regardless you're really reaching here. Littlefinger would be a complete Mary Sue if he were able to in any way anticipate what Bran is. The whole point of his story ending is that he's out of his league, it's over.
>>
>>87000986
Hamstering.

It was bad writing. They killed off littlefinger just to tie up his story so they can end the series. Lame.
>>
>>87003297
It was a comedy of errors pretending to be a melodrama. Both sisters had to willfully and selectively forget information at their disposal so the artificial tension can arise, then had to play out that false tension purely for the viewer's vicarious titillation. Or is that just how the standard female brain works?
>>
>>87003452
>had agents in King's Landing
When he meets Ramsay he tells him that is rare for him to have such little info on someone so it likely that he has spies everywhere.
Besides it makes 0 sense to have an intelligence network only on a given perimeter because external factors could render all infos useless.

What I'm saying is that Littlefinger has forgotten to be Littlefinger for the sake of the plot and it is obvious. You're the one who's completely ignoring what his character has been for the past seasons.
>>
>>87003581
>waah muh CIA got killed off
>>
>>87003581
They killed him off because he was trying to run his schemes in the presence of a legendary faceless man from Braavos and the fabled three-eyed raven, that's pretty much it. It would make no sense for him to be able to manipulate events as normal where he was. You're brainless, cunt.
>>
>yfw Littlefinger embezzled millions in order to pay off the Golden Company to come over and wreck everyone's shit in the event of his death
>>
>>87003625
He didn't forget to be Littlefinger, he was doing exactly what he always does. He was pitting Arya and Sansa against each other, filling Sansa's head with notions of subverting Jon's rule, and kindling her desire for power. The whole point of his story ending is that he's outmatched now, whereas he wasn't before. There's no fucking spies that can tell him what Bran is or what he can do. Bran is so out of his league that Bran literally taunts him by repeating his mantra. You have no fucking argument, you're just being delusional.
>>
What did it take for Sansa to convince Royce to join her orbit and betray LF? Did she offer a whiff of punani? Promises of being the new Lord Protector? Shouldn't this be a vital scene to show, since LF's power in Winterfell hinges on his 2k Vale knights that turned a sure defeat into victory for the king in the north?
>>
>>87003763
>muh delusion yasss
So let's think things through, you brainlet. Littlefinger had easy access to the info that the Three Eyed Raven can see things in the past. Littlefinger being his usual self would assume the worst i.e. that Bran knows EVERYTHING. Knowing this, Littlefinger would be well aware that Bran could disclose such info to his sisters and so they could turn against him. This is basic thinking.

There is no way someone as smart as Littlefinger wouldn't have prepared for such a situation. You're just a fucking nu male.
>>
>>87001117
Then why does Arya act like she's in on the ruse in the great hall?
>>
>>87003948
pretty sure he said he assumed the worst INTENTIONS in people, not the worst period.
>>
>>87002984
>i wonder what it would be like to be lady of winterfell. maybe i'll take your face and find out
yeah, it's him who's the fucking idiot.
>>
>>87004045
In the last episode perhaps, but in another episode earlier this season he says to Sansa that he prepares to ALL possible outcomes
>>
>>87004109
so that makes him a god that predicts every situation and never fucks up? You can try to prepare for every outcome and fail because that's essentially impossible.
>>
>>87004078
what was the point of this scene and line again? in case baelish was spying on them?
>>
>>87004078
You completely missed the point. She's saying take my shit seriously because I can kill you right now.
>>
>>87004178
That means that at the very least, he should have prepared something to defend himself with. That's exactly when the Starks should have outwitted him and then killed him. But instead we got the emotional "I love u Sansa, pls, I beg u, plsss"

That isn't Littlefinger
>>
>>86996857
>they do this and proceed to have arya smirk and smile the whole time

ruined it, could've had a 'the student becomes the master' sorta vague moment with baelish but they fucked everything up so badly this season
>>
>>87004260
take what seriously? for what purpose? what did arya want from sansa that she wasn't getting otherwise without the use of threats?
>>
WHERE IS THE TRIAL?

WE KNOW THAT HE WAS GUILTY BUT ASSUME YOU ARE IN THAT ROOM.

Guy gets accused of crime.
He mumbles because he doesn't understand what's going on.
Ugly slut once cute child actor cuts his trot like a savage . ????

I mean he could have been innocent the other people are just going to have to take the world of a murderous bitch.

Trial by combat plot armor avoided.
>>
>>87004372
The guys of the vale didn't like him
The guys in the norf are all stark cucks(in the show anyway) so if dr. branhattan says something it must be true
It was a barbarian execution approved by barbarians, not a trial.
>>
>>87004342
Basically she questions Sansa's loyalty to the family but isn't quite to the point of just killing her and taking over. The threat shows that Littlefinger's plan is staying to work.
>>
>>87003685
dumb person being beaten by other dumb people because they have super powers is pretty lame TV
>>
>>86996857
>but for what purpose

The purpose was that Sansa knew if she gave him any time to plan he may have found a way out of it.

Learn to subtext.
>>
>>87004372
I would have fucked off with my 2000 men back to my own lands in the Vale after seeing that mummer's farce. Spread around word the lady of Winterfell is crazy and wants Robyn's seat for herself too without doing anything to benefit the Vale.
>>
ELEPHANTS RULE
FUCK DRAGONS

GOLDEN COMPANY WILL SIT ON THE IRON LAZYBOY
>>
>>87004640
Why the Vale guys are even here btw?
>>
>>87004712
No narrative justification. Just so Sans can have more men.
>>
>>87004372
It was fucking retarded, a """trial""" that lasted like three minutes immediately followed by an execution. Meanwhile, Littlefinger, who's supposed to be the smartest character in the room by far is stuttering like a moron and starts crying instead of pointing out how he saved her from death and is the only reason they took Winterfell back in the first place. He could easily have made Sansa appear like the dumb, ungrateful teenager throwing a tantrum she is.

This show is too stupid to be redeemed.
>>
>>87004712
>Why the Vale guys are even here btw?

Because Littlefinger is there.
>>
>>87004895
>muh red pill
>reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>87004895
>m-m-muh CIA noooooo!!
Face it he brought it above himself the moment he decided to stay in the same place as the guy that can see the past.
>>
>>87004982
What's the line of thinking of the captain of the knights of Vale?
>returns to the Vale and tells his Lord that he let Littlefinger die because some autistic cripple said he killed his mother
>the Lord goes apeshit
>the captain is executed
In 0 scenario he gets out of a situation like this alive. It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>87005132
>returns to the Vale and tells his Lord that he let Littlefinger die because some autistic cripple said he killed his mother
>the Lord goes apeshit
>the captain is executed

That "captain" was Bronze Yohn Royce, the most powerful of the remaining lords of the Vale.
>>
>>87005132
They believe him because the whole world knows Littlefinger was a lying sack of shit?
He did kill the Lady of the Vale after all.
>>
>>87005246
>That "captain" was Bronze Yohn Royce, the most powerful of the remaining lords of the Vale.
Who was nonetheless terrified of his retard child lord in previous encounters.
>>
My showfag brother had a much better idea for this scene.

Sansa cites Littlefinger's crimes. Says he murdered Lysa and Jon Arryn. He is there to make his case that he didn't. And she lets the Lords of the Vale decide his fate. Of course they choose death as Royce hated his guts from start and they reveal their daggers and start stabbing the fuck out of him.

Would be poetic justice. Now it's just another anime moment for Arya and Sansa.
>>
>>87005246
>That "captain" was Bronze Yohn Royce, the most powerful of the remaining lords of the Vale.
Did you watch last seasono? Robyn doesn't give a shit who he is. He is cattle. He was ready to have him executed on a whim.
>>87005256
Robyn loved Littlefinger nonetheless. He didn't give a shit that he was evil. Why the fuck can't you understand the perspective of each character?

Fucking brainlets on this thread.
>>
>>87005256
>They believe him because the whole world knows Littlefinger was a lying sack of shit?
Remember how in the books everyone found Littlefinger friendly and nonthreatening instead of instantly knowing he was a sleazy asshole?

I'm both surprised at how stupidly he died and surprised at how show littlefinger lived this long in the first place.
>>
>>87005246
He also the most powerful lord in Winterfell. He's shown to be taking orders from his liege lord Baelish. So what changed his allegiances? Why do we have to ask this plot-critical question instead of the show showing us?
>>
>>87005415
>So what changed his allegiances?

I know showfags are a bit slow, but if you think he was ever loyal to Littlefinger, you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>87005132
A better question would be, why did the captain of the knights of Vale let Sansa go unpunished? She lied about the death of the Lady of the Vale just as Littlefinger did.
>>
>>87005408
>everyone found Littlefinger friendly and nonthreatening

Except that Bronze Yohn was having Lysa's death investigated because he suspected Littlefinger's involvement.

You need to re-read them books, son.
>>
>>87005508
>implying the general of an army can change who he sides with on his own
this isn't a game
>>87005528
cuz the viewers like her?
>>
>>87005614
>implying the general of an army can change who he sides with on his own

Lolwut. This has happened so many times throughout history. It's probably the most common kind of coup.
>>
>>87005721
it's implied in the show that the knights of the Vale are loyal to Robyn and not Royce though

him going against the orders of their Lord is suddenly fine now?
>>
>>87005788

They're all pledged to the King in the North. Sansa's authority comes from him. What Robin would think about Littlefinger's death is irrelevant.
>>
>>87005508
I don't think you understand how power works. Royce is loyal to Robyn, Robyn is loyal to Baelish. The Arryns have their own men, Royce has his own. Baelish, acting for Robyn, can order his Arryn men to kill Royce's men, and probably win just from attrition since the liege lord usually has larger lands and more men than his individual subject lords.

This is the fundamental, realpolitik basis of feudal loyalty. To change that balance, Sansa has to have more men than Royce which we already know she does not, or she has to offer something Royce cannot refuse. So what was it? Why am I still asking you when you've repeatedly demonstrated you'll go along with any old woman's fairytale if it fits your preconceptions?
>>
>>86996857
BAD PUSSY DABID BAD PUSSY
>>
File: A_hallspit.jpg (14KB, 260x190px) Image search: [Google]
A_hallspit.jpg
14KB, 260x190px
>>87003746
>>
>>87005600
>thinks "everyone" literally means every single person ever
Are you autistic?
>>
>>87005947

They're all Sansa's bannermen now. They just happen to be more loyal to her than they are to the guy who they're pretty sure killed their Lady Regent.

It's pretty simple, regardless of the mental gymnastics you're going through because you dislike women.
>>
>>87006182
It pretty clearly flys in the face of the established power dynamic. Personally I dislike everyone on this show male or female, anyway.
>>
>>86996857
It shows that she is really smart and should be warden of the north. The future is female. Down with the patriarchy
>>
>>87004545
So in other words, it wasn't part of their plan and that scene was to show that Arya was fucking nuts.

Its just bad writing, bro, but you probably watch TWD too.
>>
>>87006182
>you think bad writing is bad?
>you must be a one of those redpillers!

leave and never come back.
>>
>>87006182
Lyssa was never a regent since Robyn isn't a king. They were both lady and heir presumptive. Robyn's bannermen are still his, Royce was never shown swearing fealty to Jon during the kneeling scenes nor are any food-producing lands of Royce in Jon's realm. You don't even know what the rules are of the setting you're presuming to make narrative judgements about, shitposter. Typical of this show's drooling apologists.
>>
>>87006428

The writing this season has been terrible.

However, this particular scene made sense though, so the logical assumption to make is you have some sort of axe to grind.
>>
>>87006400
>So in other words, it wasn't part of their plan
There's a banepost in here somewhere

>was to show that Arya was fucking nuts.
To be fair, Arya IS fucking nuts in the books. But yeah the show doesn't portray her well or consistently so it's a problem.
>>
>>87006493
>so the logical assumption to make is you have some sort of axe to grind.
The logical assumption about what the axe that needs grinding would be his anger towards the show for its bad writing causing minor or even non-issues to seem like a big deal to him rather than go straight for the sjw card.
>>
>>87006503
Yeah, Arya is nuts in the books. In the show Arya has a manic personality disorder and goes from genuinely giggly to "IMMA COLD BADASS XD" and it makes her impossible to take seriously.
>>
>>87006456

Lady Regent was her title. Look it up. You're arguing against facts.
>>
>>87004517
Does it matter?
You are just a moral fag trying to justify shitwriting.

Tyrion asked for trial by combat when he was pretty much in a worse spot than little finger.

There are laws in the seven kingsdoms and the upholder of the law (ie : sansa stark lady of winterfell ) ignored it because "muh revenge". Without even presentig proof, evidence and testimony.

Now imagine this.
"Tyrion you are accused of killing the king. You talked about it, you were the wine boi" you are guilty !

Tyrion mumbles something like a beta bitch.

The mountain runs up to him and splits him in half.

Fucking d&d just dripping every single plot because "muh jew money on last seasons that we don't know what to do with so we drop all the plots and make it all about Jon and day defeating the night king. Everyone else doesn't matter anymore"
>>
>>87006493
If by sense you mean every plot development orbits around a main character's need, then yes it makes soap opera sense
>>
>>87006493
>>87006543
Why are you guys obsessed with sjw/redpill? I'm not american, these issues don't exist in my country and I don't give a fuck about them.

And since you're asking, this woman hating man actually likes Cersei. I just can't stand inconsistent writing.
>>
>>87006570
How does that make Robyn's men Sansa's bannermen?
>>
>>87006743

So your argument is that the Vale hasn't sworn allegiance to Jon?

Is that what you actually believe? Or are you just grasping at straws here.
>>
>I don't like him so it's okay if bad things happen to him
Who the fuck thinks everyone should think like this?
>>
>>87006849
women and nu males
>>
tfw the last solid chance for arya to fucking die has ended. We will never have a proper adaptation without child actors
>>
>>87006807
Wait you're actually doubling down on it ahaha? You really have no idea or sense of context what a fuck up your statement was.

How is Robyn's men raised from his lands Sansa's bannermen again? I'll wait.
>>
>>87006849
The word choice gives it away: like/dislike, feel, emotion.
>>
>>87006577
You do realise littlefinger isn't comparable to Tyrion, he's a commoner. Not a great lord.
>>
This scene was just a ripoff of Minority Report.
>>
>>87006958

So you're saying you don't think that House Arryn declaring for Jon gives Sansa authority?

I'd like to hear how you rationalize that.
>>
>>87006577
But trials by combat are not legal anymore, anyway, are they?
>>
I guess they assumed Petyr was listening through the door?
>>
>>87006849
I don't have any personal feelings towards LF and he used to one of my favorite characters.
What I hate are the fags who think intelligent people can't be killed and need to be some sort of mary sue.
>>
>>87006902
LF is quite literally the nu-male character.
>>
>>87007167
Where is the still where this shown apart from inside your own heartcanon?

What I do remember is Baelish asking his lord Robyn for permission to aid Robyn's cousin using Robyn's men, then Royce reaffirming his loyalty to Robyn.
>>
>>87007148
LF was a Lord, dumbass.
>>87007513
So? Often times women hate each other. Same goes for nu males hating other nu males and men hating other men.

What's your point, exactly?
>>
I was very surprised that they had Arya confront Sansa about it openly early on in the episode right after discovering the letter. Open conversation about that kind of stuff would usually snuff it out. And it would have, except for the contrived ending of the conversation smothering the most obvious questions to ask. Sansa finally gets around to asking, "Where did you get that?"

The second Arya says, "Littlefinger," both of them know they're being played. One would hope the show has enough faith in its own characters to make them intelligent given everything else that's happened. Instead, Arya ignores the question to get edgy and vaguely threaten Sansa before walking out. Then it doesn't come up in conversation the second time while Arya is doing a horrible intimidation talk.

I was very upset that the whole thing was like a bad anime where everything stems from an easily cleared up misunderstanding.
>>
>>87006849
>I don't like him so it's okay if bad things happen to him

You're literally talking about a murderer who schemed to start the War of the Five Kings so he could take more power for himself.

It's okay if bad things happen to him because bad things are the consequences of his crimes, not because people don't like him.
>>
>>87007637
>LF was a Lord, dumbass.

What great house did he belong to?

He was a trumped up commoner given a title and no family to back him. He had nothing to work with.
>>
>>87006217
This is probably the only thing the books have going for it now.
GRRM spends years autistically obsessing about realpolitik and never misses anything like this in his intrigue or power plays, yet D&D just sweep everything under the rug and outright destroy the entire narrative for a short-lived climax every few episodes, which all pale in comparison to the previous seasons' basic narrative.
>>
>>87007177
Trial by combat is a right always reserved for nobility. Taking the black is a right reserved for any man, common or noble.
>>
>>87007637
That guy was doing the same thing by impling that only nu-males hate Littlefinger.
>>
>>87001076
>Arya and Sansa both come to the epiphany that they're being manipulated and should be on the same side
>This all occurs off screen in service of a cheap twist everyone knew was coming

A++ writing right there
>>
>>87006577
And who would fight for Littlefinger? That would just lead to him fighting against Arya.
>>
>>87007620

So you think House Arryn isn't sworn to Jon? They're still independent?
>>
I spent seven years wondering how CIA betraying ned would come back to him and they use physic powers and a fake trial
>>
>>87007871
The kangaroo court will probably be a much longer affair in the books, as I expect it will end up still being that way.
>>
>>86996857
I thought the capital punishment in the north is beheading
>>
>>87007791
You tell me, I've been asking for three posts now and all I get from you is anime-like evasion when you were so initially bold about claiming Robyn's bannermen for Sansa.

>Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure?
Two of my ex's used to pull this shit on me whenever they knew they were in the wrong but did not want to appear backtracking
>>
>>87007791
Yep. Do you know why? Because in one the last episodes Sansa is actually afraid that the knights of the Vale would go back home when Jon went to see Dany.

Clearly they haven't sworn allegiance.

Try to follow the show properly.
>>
>>87007967
Or was she grasping at straws to try and get her way?
>>
>>87001460
>mine own
>>
>>86996857
You're a legit fucktard, OP. She knew Baelish was too smart to come without the pretense of Sansa accusing Arya. If he had any inclination whatsoever that he was going to be the one executed, he would have been on his way out of Winterfell ages before. The only way Sansa could get him into that position was to beat him at his own game.
>>
>>87008036
Which she's playing with a huge handicap because Baelish WANTS her to be on his side.
>>
>>87003581
>HUUURRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>87007939

The north doesn't really seem to do trials.

It's no different than when Ned executed the Night's Watch deserter in the first episode, or when Robb executed the Karstarks.
>>
small guys on suicide watch
>>
>>87007965

It's pretty clear by my questioning that I absolutely believe that House Arryn is sworn to Jon.

You're the one who is refusing to answer questions because you don't actually want to say something that can be criticized.
>>
I'm just like Sansa, dignified, raped, and with a wicked sense of lessons
>>
File: 1495823995979.jpg (60KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1495823995979.jpg
60KB, 500x415px
>>87001166
built up tension for S8 incest lesbian scenes
>Arya wears LittleFinger mask for her Sansa disapprovingly but she kinda understands
>Bran silently faps by the white tree
>>
>>87003452
>Dear Boss Maester of Oldtown
>I would like to know what the fuck is a Three Eyed-Raven
>Yours, Lord of the Vale, Petyr Fucking Baelish
>PS Hurry up you fucking Nerds, this is important

>6 big ass ravens carry him a package with all the info
>>
>>87004001
because she IS IN ON IT by that point goofus.
>>
>>86997987
They were just method acting.
>>
>>87008303
>this is knowledge for masters only.

The platinum link is rare as fuck and even those with it don't talk about the shit they know much IIRC.
>>
>>87008208
I've been asking for proof about your lol belief. Why are we dealing in beliefs when clips and screencaps of this exposition-heavy show exist and could have already been posted as soon as you made your laughably naive claim that another lord's bannermen are now sworn to a main character despite numerous kneeling and swearing scenes excluding that said lord. Prove your heartcanon.
>>
>>86996857
Without exception you should always assume a female will make the least logical decision possible.
I know that sounds retarded but it's 100% accurate and you can apply it to any situation.
>>
>>87000986

>let's kill the guy who owns the biggest army here because he's trying to turn us against each other

how about just not being turned against each other
>>
>>87008533
They're -really- not loyal to him. They were always more loyal to sansa. But he had their lord's ear.

The people protecting him are either not here, or aren't protecting him any more. Put 2 and 2 together.
>>
>>87007698
The Baelishes have been nobility for three generations, they just had shitty land.
>>
>>87008587
>They were always more loyal to sansa.
Where was this shown?
>>
>>87007939
>The kangaroo court will probably be a much longer affair in the books, as I expect it will end up still being that way.
I doubt anything in this season resembles anything in the book that will never come out anyway.
>>
>>86997987
"I see everything I am the three eyed crow"
>>
>>87008587
>. They were always more loyal to sansa

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>87008303
Fits as well as anything else in this retarded show
>>
>>87008587
Did you read fanfiction and mistook it for the actual scripts?
>>
>>87008657
>>87008716

>wanted to ally with Rob
>likes sansa
>was one of the lords that wanted Baelish fucking gone

1. fucking secondaries, 2. actually watch the damn show instead of playing with your phones.

>>87008668
Nah I think a lot will, the endgame is gonna be the same in both.
>>
Is there a webm/gif of CIAs initial confusion when they start accusing him?
>>
File: 145467779393.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
145467779393.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>86997987
>>
>>87008453

My proof is that they're there. They're in Winterfell. Jon leaves his sister alone with them.

You think he's going to just fucking traipse off with an army who hasn't sworn to him chilling in his home? Bruh, you're super fucking dense.
>>
>>87008587
>But he had their lord's ear.

He is their Lord. He's Lord Protector of the Vale.
>>
>>87008861
Personal loyalty to sansa: a lot
Personal loyalty to Baelish: negative lots
Loyalty to the person Baeish can make say whatever he wants: maximum

When the person they're loyal to that protects the one they don't is gone, all kinds of things can happen.
>>
>>87007774
>everyone knew was coming
Because of the leaks
>>
>>87008861
>Nah I think a lot will, the endgame is gonna be the same in both.
Judging from the rest of the show at absolute best they'll be similar on the most shallow crib notes level possible.
>>
>>87008929
Only because he was placed there, not by right. And people who are placed in positions often had a funny way of not staying in them very long historically.
>>
>>87009025
>And people who are placed in positions often had a funny way of not staying in them very long historically.
Yes this is why democracies and military dictators ships never last for any time at all and the world is governed by monarchies to this day
>>
>>87008861
There's that like=loyalty simplistic equivocation again. Maybe if Lord Bronze Royce was called Lady Breen Joyce it would be more believable.
>>
>>87009083
I didn't realise that westeros had in the last couple of weeks rushed through several centuries of nation building and established Westphalian sovereignty.
>>
>>87009119
The 2 families were closely fucking linked. It's not like "oh you're someone I kinda like" it's "ah yes you're directly related by blood to my lord"
>>
>>87009025
>not by right.

And Sansa's rights to the Vale are? Peter married into the family, Sansa has literally nothing to do with the Arryn line.
>>
I like corndogs. My loyalty lies with corndogs.
>>
>>87009206
>Sansa has literally nothing to do with the Arryn line.

She's Lysa's niece.
>>
>>87009232

I hereby pledge my life and my sons to the service of Corndogs, long may they reign
>>
HOW DID BLUE FIRE MELT ROCK
>>
>>87009201
ah yes my lord's blood cousin swore my lady jumped the moon door on her own volition

ah yes my liege lord whom i owe my lands and thereby loyalty to likes the lord protector very much. let me risk all that because you fill in the blanks
>>
>>87009349
THICC WALL CAN'T STOP BUTANE BEAMS
>>
>>87009349
jet fuel
>>
>>87009305

How does the niece of someone who married into the line have greater right to rule then someone who marries into the line and has legal guardianship of the current heir?
>>
>>87009349

Well see it was blue, which is more than orange
>>
>>87009440
Becuase he's a kid and we can tell him whatever we fucking want and worst case we'll just fold in with the king in the north maybe?

The authority in the vale is shaky at best, and knights conspired histroically against lords -all the fucking time- Especially against people they didn't consider real lords, it was a key part of the founding identities of knights in western europe/the angevin empire.
>>
>>87000920
>>87001035
>>87001166
There was supposed to be a scene where they learned what littlefinger was up to from bran. It was in the leaked scripts. I assume it was cut for time constraints but it makes the Littlefinger scene a little disjointed
>>
>>86996857
D+D are fanfiction writers. I have never seen worse on a television series.
>>
Remember when Littlefinger was a golden-tongued manipulator supreme playing with the politics of an entire continent for his owl devilish ends instead of some loser who follows Salsa around and is surprised when she sees through his really transparent ruse? I miss that guy.
>>
File: 1503948047228.gif (1MB, 265x207px) Image search: [Google]
1503948047228.gif
1MB, 265x207px
>>87009739
>The things I do for love
>>
>>87009563
It's a PLOT it's not about direct right to rule, it's about a mix of personal loyalties and politics. It doesn't matter that they're technically his by right, they're only his because of authority lent to him not his own.

And the vale are closely tied to the north and share many of the same values, they don't like Littlefinger, or his kind, and they do like the Starks and their kind. And if Robin tries to strip them of their lands I doubt they'd have a hard time of having the king in the north say "nah m8, fuck the iron throne"

This is a nation in turmoil.
>>
>>87005408
>I'm both surprised at how stupidly he died
its because they're not clever enough to create anymore schemes for him so they just killed him off, besides the next season is just going to be about incest and zombies
>>
>>87009660
>Becuase he's a kid and we can tell him whatever we fucking want and worst case we'll just fold in with the king in the north maybe?
A fine answer but it doesn't explain how sweetrobin rules with an absolute authority that Peter the Great would envy in the previous season or why he doesn't just now, for this specific purpose.
>>
>>87009739
>Remember when Littlefinger was a golden-tongued manipulator supreme playing with the politics of an entire continent for his owl devilish ends instead of some loser who follows Salsa around and is surprised when she sees through his really transparent ruse? I miss that guy.
No. I remember him explaining his entire motivation, backstory, and future intentions to two random whores while saying "PLAY WITH HER ARSE".

That sounds like a cool character from a novel or something, not Littlefinger.
>>
>>87009851
because they were stuck in the middle of people warring and their lord wouldn't commit to anyone so they were quite isolated, and at the end of the day they -really- liked his father and didn't just want to throw his son to rot.
>>
>>87009934
There's a line between absolutely obeying the insane NEET 12 year old and throwing him out a window.
>>
>>87003948
The maesters would just tell him a three-eyed raven is an old fairytale. They still don't believe in the zombie army because they're at the other end of Westeros. Littlefinger becoming complacent isn't completely beyond the bounds of possibility.

That said, the whole thing was a bit stupid.
>>
>>87009911

Apologies, I went momentarily insane
>>
>>87008036
>The only way Sansa could get him into that position was to beat him at his own game.
or just summon everyone? why would she even need to give a reason?

but then again, why not just instantly arrest him and then take him to court?

this shit between salsa and goblin and this epic meme twist is just fucking filler
>>
>>87009660
The show never bothered showing any Vale conspiracy against Baelish. The last time any Vale lord not Royce was shown onscreen was season 3, since then nothing.

Contrast in the books when it's shown Baelish has Vale politics firmly in his hand and Royce completely isolated. Child buggerer and top duelist Lyn Cobray is on Baelish's payroll, remember him?

Here's a throwaway scenario. Baelish whispers to Robyn that if he dies or does not return, it means Royce betrayed him and wants the seat for his own. Robyn should moon door Royce should this happen. What's Robyn going to believe and do? How is Royce sure Baelish doesn't have this fuck-you contingency in place when all it takes is a whisper, a sealed note and a leisure ship around the Fingers?
>>
>>87009911
triple doubles of truth
>>
>>87009984
His orders were pretty mundane really for the most part, he wasn't particularly interested in whatever was going on too so everyone got a lot of leg room.

but the knights of the vale have been clamouring to join the starks since a clash of kings.
>>
>>86996857
>Jon was declared King in the North and I have no power except for the small amount that he grants me but how dare he bend the knee without asking me first
>>
>>87010112
Don't use bookshit to talk about show shit. Littlefingers position in the books makes far more sense and was far more justified than in the show and if any scene remotely like this ever happens in the book series it will also be more justified.
>>
>>87009660
>The authority in the vale is shaky at best

Give me one (1) reference in the show that's indicated that in the last 3 seasons.
>>
>>87010073
If he did it would be impressive to see him enforce it with 0 knights and nearly no military intelligence of his own.

And Lyn is not a major player at all. Baelish even has him join all plots against him, which you know, means there are plots in the vale against him
>>
All the /tv/ butthurt over Sansa and Arya taking out Littlefinger like this is delicious. I'm so happy I've gotten to witness it, thank you D&D.
>>
>>87010230
The fact their lord is a fucking kid who is barely in command of his mental faculties.

>>87010189
It was in the show too.
>>
>>87009827
Bobby's rebellion and all the scandals of bastardry is all about which character has the direct right to rule. That's literally the basic plot of all medieval sagas.
>>
>>87010307
And they're not actually giving the vale to Sansa, they're taking it away from someone who has loaned authority via an execution.
>>
>>87010239
Lyn's opposition makes his fellow conspirators look bad. Littlefinger's whole plan was to get the lords of the Vale to give him a year to prove how useful he is to them as ruler by, get this, actually fixing shit. Which he's doing, because he's good at it.

By the end of the last book only Yohn Royce still has reservations. All the other Lords Declarant seem well pleased with his rule. He's improved their standings and satisfied their needs on an individual level with good marriages and new policies that benefit them all without upsetting the balance of power. They only supported Lysa out of a pretense of honor anyway. She was a shit ruler.
>>
>>87010284
>It was in the show too.
No it wasn't. Littlefinger goes to being completely up against the wall to be unexpectedly saved by Sansa's testimony to being God King of the Vale that can have the strongest lord there murdered on a whim in the course of a few scenes based entirely on the favor of Lysa's drooling offspring.
>>
>>87010377
And yet you keep missing the metaphor from the start of the series.

Where does the power lie?

Wherever the people believe it does.

And right now, they've decided the people with the swords have the power.
>>
>>87010239
Cobray is touted as best Vale swordsman, he is relevant because he could be called upon as Baelish' personal champion in any trial, as Gregor is to Cersei or Bronn to Tyrion.
>>
>>87010473
That's not a metaphor dumbass. That THEME you're citing is actually exactly why book Littlefinger works and show Littlefinger doesn't.
>>
>>87010481
He's barely even appeared.
>>
File: 1497656169473.jpg (75KB, 668x729px) Image search: [Google]
1497656169473.jpg
75KB, 668x729px
>>87010181
really makes you mfw
>>
>>87010535
Both work, show is rushed for sure. but it works. You guys are just so fixated on an idea of feudalism you have, which for the vast majority won't be based on any kind of serious academic study of the angevin empire and later England (which is where martin draws from primarily)
>>
File: 1496365606678.jpg (58KB, 816x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496365606678.jpg
58KB, 816x640px
Are there people here actually trying to defend the show? It's just shit posting right?
>>
>>87010481
>Cobray is touted as best Vale swordsman, he is relevant because he could be called upon as Baelish' personal champion in any trial,
He's relevant because of his reputation and coming from an old family. But it's important to Petyr that he be his opposition to make his opponents look bad and sabotage their plans by being the swaggering dick he always wanted to be at heart. He wouldn't be his champion in a trial by combat. Trials by combat are rare and if anything got that desperate for Littlefinger Corbray would abandon him, and Littlefinger knows it.

Well, except for show Littlefinger. He'd probably count on some stupid scheme like that.
>>
>>87010637
I'm talking about inconsistent characterization not legal standing. You're arguing with like 5 people here.

Book Littlefinger survives by being inoffensive and incredibly useful while slowly attaining power. Show Littlefinger is a pompous school-shooter beta wannabe who everyone hates that brags openly about destroying a high lord through a juvenile scheme that only works because he has an intrigue score of 0 and yet somehow survives seven seasons until his plot armor wears off.
>>
File: battle of the bastards ending.jpg (443KB, 1366x570px) Image search: [Google]
battle of the bastards ending.jpg
443KB, 1366x570px
>>87006182
You're aware the Vale and the North are two different regions, separated by sea and mountains, right?

It makes no sense for Vale lords to just give up their entire region to someone weaker than them. Hell, even if their drive was independence from the Iron Throne, which it isn't, they wouldn't just become subservient vassals to another foreign king/queen.

>mfw vale army has literally 0 reason to fight for jon/sansa now
>>
>>86996857
Playing LF at his own game.
>>
>>87010766
That's mostly because yeah, it's rushed imo. All those things are there in the books too, but the scenes where he gets pathetic are the ones that are key so they're in more.

at least that's my take on it.
>>
>>87010789
>At dawn, look to the east. At dawn, call it in.
>>
>>87010536
Because Royce is written as the main Vale antagonist to Baelish who somehow has a monopoly on the loyalty of the Vale's fighting men instead of them being loyal to their liege lord first and foremost.

Royce is written in a dismissive understanding of the feudal setting, same way Tarly's defection symbolized the entire Reach's defection against Olenna. Both are closer to plot devices than real characters with their own interest and agency.
>>
>>87010831
why? for lulz? just arrest him.
>>
>>87010837
I think you're just so invested in this show you don't want to see its flaws and patch them over with headcanon and knowledge of the far better written source material.
>>
File: drippingwet.jpg (62KB, 584x652px) Image search: [Google]
drippingwet.jpg
62KB, 584x652px
>>87001679
This is some good bait.
>>
>>86996857
They had to spring it on Littlefinger or he'd find some way to slither out of it. He tried to get the vale to bail him out. With time he might have been able to secure that.
>>
>>87010789
>Aquitaine is separated by sea, there's no reason for the lords there to stick with the English crown.
>>
This all stems from the fact that Baelish was portrayed in the show from the very beginning as this mustache-twirling villain that everyone despised. Had the writers made him more like the book (innocuous and seemingly non-threatening) there would have been no way for this awful conspiracy plot to happen
>>
>>87010831
Sansa wasn't playing with anyone's arse so that's wrong.

>>87010880
> who somehow has a monopoly on the loyalty of the Vale's fighting men instead of them being loyal to their liege lord first and foremost.
And yet is terrified of being summarily executed by said lord who by all rights should be a powerless figurehead. Until he isn't. For reasons.
>>
>>87010976
Being quite far from home does wonders. Turns out that people aren't so scared for their lives and family when their lord isn't right there and they can throw deniability out there.
>>
>>87010956
>>Aquitaine is separated by sea, there's no reason for the lords there to stick with the English crown.
Well there were some major issues with that IRL and the Vale is much farther from the North than Aquitaine is from England. This is more like the difference between Mexico and Argentina.
>>
>>87008036
He had no reason to stay after Bran repeated back the chaos is a ladder line. There's literally nothing redeemable about the Arya/Sansa/Littlefinger plotline. Stop acting like there is.
>>
>>87011035
> Turns out that people aren't so scared for their lives and family when their lord isn't right there and they can throw deniability out there.
There was no reason for him to be afraid in the Vale in the first place, is what I'm getting at. You can't undo one dumb plot point with another plot point without making said plot point also seem dumb.

Besides, the Eyrie is like a 10 minute walk from Winterfell.
>>
>>87003097
It actually makes sense in that he assumed the worst, but Sandals and Arya didn't sink to the worst and that caught him off guard.
>>
>>87010647
You can defend points of the show even though overall it is trash.
>>
>>87010659
> if anything got that desperate for Littlefinger Corbray would abandon him
I disagree here since LF holds Cobray by the balls with his boyfucking secret. A more intelligent arrangement will be closer to this: Cobray estimates the opposing champion, and if he thinks he can beat him, he agrees in exchange for more incentives, and if not he declines and risks social disgrace for keeping his life. That's the Bronn decision fork, that's believable self-interest, that's the bare minimum of decent writing.
>>
>>87008657
in this scene
>>
>>87010944
arrest him and immediately go to trial

what changes?
>>
>>87001157

Don't point out the logic flaws in my favorite show!! I'm so mad online.
>>
>>87010956
The Aquitaine lords were not mere allies of the English crown, which is all the Vale and North have. This would be like Archduke Ferdinand being executed by Kaiser Willhelm and the central powers alliance remaining in place.

For fuck's sake, don't you remember when the Kartstark men left Robb after he executed their lord?
>>
>>87011202
Nope, they were always loyal to Robbin, and Littlefinger effectively controlled him.
>>
>>87011229
he'll have more time to act, more people may witness it, people that could help LF
>>
>>87011142
>I disagree here since LF holds Cobray by the balls with his boyfucking secret.
How would he prove it? and how would he explain the sudden shift from his most violent opponent to his champion?

>implying Littlefinger ever plans to come to trial anyway
Worst case scenario in the books was him being packed off back to King's Landing. No one actually cared that much about Lysa's death beyond pretense. She was a disaster for the Vale.
>>
>>87011048
the vale is -really- close by ship. and only pretty weak holdings stand between them, they could unite their lands if they -really- wanted to.

>>87011109
You're the westerosi equivalent to sergent. You aren't risking literally everything while surrounded by risk. When you're away on campaign sticking with the person leading it becomes a lot safer than if he was at home and so are you.
>>
>>87011035
The farther you are from a police station the less afraid to commit a crime you are? This is dumb, it doesn't change any of the consequences.
>>87011140
In another episode LF tells Sansa that he thinks of ALL the outcomes that could happen, not just the worst one.
I'm also curious to hear what worse situation LF could have found himself in.
>>
>>87011260
>This would be like Archduke Ferdinand
More like some unlikeable mayor acting as regent in the Archdukes place getting executed by Kaiser Willhelm and the second in command of the Archduke
>>
>>87011377
>the vale is -really- close by ship
Not really. There's a reason they only ever interacted over border territories like the Sisters back in the day.
>>
>>87011377
>You're the westerosi equivalent to sergent
Bronze Yohn Royce is the most powerful lord in the Vale. Even attempting to arrest him would likely lead to a civil war.
>>
>>87011379
>This is dumb, it doesn't change any of the consequences.

Except your lord is clearly going to tell a story, that will then be backed up by every other lord that was there. They have the perfect alibi, of course they're more bold.
>>
>>87011322
>he'll have more time to act
what's he gonna do while being taken there?

>more people may witness it, people that could help LF
literally who?
>>
>>87011401
That analogy falls apart because unlike in the books, Robert/Robin has real power in the Vale in the show. Huge absolute monarch powers that no other lord is shown to have, even.
>>
>>87011483
Yeah but I'm talking about the leige lord power over the professional soldiery.

Of course the knights are a different kettle of fish all together.
>>
>>87009702
It didn't really need to be spelled out considering how Bran quoted another private conversation of Little Finger's at him in the execution scene.

Honestly, once "chaos isn't an escalator" happened the guy should've got the fuck out.
>>
>>87011532
>Robert/Robin has real power in the Vale in the show.
aka, not Littlefinger
>>
>>87011353
He proves Cobray's boyfucking by parading his boys who have tokens from Cobray's personal effects. The scandal instead of absolute guilt is what closeted heir-bachelors find the most damaging for their houses.

> how would he explain the sudden shift from his most violent opponent to his champion?
He doesn't need to explain, he outs Cobray so his life can be saved. It's an easy decision to make. Cobray the spy is over, Cobray the champion is more needed, as the situation calls.

>show trial versus book baelish
Yep, I agree, the difference between the two chars is dramatic. Just hypothesizing the time away with the rest of you.
>>
>>87011630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsUy5X9tUlQ
>>
>>87011630
And not Bronze Yohn Royce. Until now, because the writers needed their moment. He just killed his lord's favorite on hearsay. This would be as stupid as Robin having that much power in the show in the first place if it ever actually came up. But it won't.
>>
>>87011529
>literally who?
Guards that are actually loyal to Littlefinger and would protect him.

Sansa written by dumb and dumber have a better sense of strategy than you.
>>
>>87011630
Robin is Littlefinger's puppet.
>>
>>87007177
they were banned by Tommen, which is only meaningful if you accept the authority of the Crown in King's Landing, which the North doesn't anymore since they crowned Jon Kingindanorf
>>
>>87011685
>season 6

stop living in the past
>>
>>87011704
>Book Littlefinger
"You could turn King's Landing upside down and not find a single man with a mockingbird sewn over his heart but that does not mean I am friendless."

>Show Littlefinger

SHANSHA PLEASH I LOVE YOU

THISH CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I'M IN CHARGE HERE
>>
>>87011825
>using current year as an argument
>>
>>87008150
In both of those cases there was no doubt as to their guilt. The deserter was running around, far away from the Wall, in crow clothes and the Karstarks never denied killing the boys.
>>
>>87011923
>and the Karstarks never denied killing the boys.
In fact Rickard's final audience with Robb pretty much amounted to

>Yeah I killed them. What are you gonna do, behead me
-Quote from man beheaded
>>
>>87011685
these scene shows that even royce's men are more loyal to robyn than to him

how the fuck can D&D turn it the other way around with 0 explanation?

this is just fucking ridiculous
>>
>>87011630
right so when the knights return home they get thrown out the moon door cause they let the friend of the guy with real power in the show get executed on shaky grounds by some foreign bitch
>>
>>87011993
Loyal to robin, is not loyal to littlefinger.
>>
>>86997987

>littlefinger has spies everywhere.
> - sansa, just asume we are being watched although we seem to be alone, lets seem one against other while we book a plan.
>littlefucker does not suspect anything until is called to his death.
>>
>>87011704
>Guards
literally who though? random guards interrupting an arrest, risking their lives for baelish, although they probably don't even know what the fuck is happening and neither does littelfinger?
>>
>>87012068
You really can't see more than one step ahead of any event, can you? Just like D&D.
>>
>>87012105
>littlefinger can see literally every interaction between Sansa and Arya
>somehow conveniently misses the time where they met to conspire against him

nice logic.
>>
Arya is my least favorite character but it would have been damn cool to see her fight off all th guards
>>
Reminder that through all of this no mention was made of the Frey's getting thoroughly #rekt.
>da north remembuhs!
>>
>>87012291
it's the same thing with cia's death. it's literally just something that has to happen according to the script so everyone goes along with it and then acts like nothing happened.
>>
>>87012380
the twins crashed WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>87012291
dude. it takes time for the ravens to spread the word.
>>
>>87012444
No it doesn't. Westeros is the size of a small suburb in Jersey.
>>
>>87012444
unless the news is that main characters are stuck on an island in the middle of Canada
>>
>>87008533
>>87003581
>>87004582
Littlefinger's death made total sense. He didn't lose because Sansa outwitted him (as the show seems to pretend), he lost because he tried to play a game of subterfuge, misinformation, and outright lies with an autistic omniscient demigod.
He even managed to play Arya, who's trained to detect any and all facial cues and human expression, that's how good he is.
His plan would have worked without Bran's interference, cutting most of the scene that showed it changes nothing.
>>
>>87012778
>He even managed to play Arya, who's trained to detect any and all facial cues and human expression, that's how good he is.
That's how shit the writing is.
>>
>>87012182

>Littlefinger has spies that give a broad idea about what happens most of the time.
>if sansa and arya where to be always out of reach of his spies he will became suspicious.
>Gets cocky that his plan is working.
>gets rekt.
>>
>>87003581
>hamstering
Damn, I had forgotten that term
>>
>>87012165
Arryn men. The Great house's men. Those 2k Vale bannermen that Royce commands? Those represent the entire Vale, not exclusively men from Royce's lands.
>>
>>87004895
>supposed to be the smartest character in the room by far
This is the worst part, he didn't even try to talk his way out.
>>
>>87012778
It made sense but the timing of it didn't. She let him live after he got her anally raped, but NOW he crossed the line?
>>
>>87013852
so he has some of these guys in his pocket but not the guy he almost got thrown out the fucking moon door through Robyn? why wouldn't he?
>>
>>87014223
>why is it easier for a lord to deal with knights of lesser holds or no holds at all than with another lord who owns more land and may have pretensions to becoming a great house
>>
>>87014478
right and all these other lords who are loyal to him do nothing at this moment because...?
>>
>>87014626
Because No Time

Find me a screenshot of another Vale lord this season. Can you even give a name from the show, an Arryn master-of-arms, captain of the guard, anything?
>>
Why does the fat old man let some hacks ruin the TV show? Now normies will think he cant write for shit. Does he not care?
>>
>>87014808
what are you actually saying? are you saying that if baelish is simply arrested instantly, some vale lords will stop them from arresting him cause they will have plenty of time, like five minutes or whatever, but now as he was already at the trial, they simply didn't have enough time to gather their thoughts and think like "hey... wait a minute... this trial isn't really fair...! and... uh.. oh yeah! this guy is kinda on my side isn't he?!"? like can't they just step forward? they have regular human brains, right?
>>
>>87014862
>Now normies will think he cant write for shit.
Pretty sure people know he's not the one writing for it. Hell they even scrapped him writing one episode per season a few seasons ago.
>>
>>87015175
Yeah, no. Of course they dont. As normies are concerned the show is the books turned into television.
>>
>>87014808
You do remember LF essentially threatened to have the Vale's most prominent commander executed if he didn't follow his orders.

LF was hardly a likable man to them. Not surprised they wouldnt have had much interest in helping him.
>>
>>87015269
C'mon, people aren't that dumb.
>>
File: Vale.jpg (545KB, 1004x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Vale.jpg
545KB, 1004x1168px
>>87015080
Here's what I'm saying. Here is the Vale. The show, you and this >>87015277 want other showfags to think that Baelish barely has any personally loyal men based in the Eyrie while Royce enjoys everyone's love and loyalty from Gulltown to Coldwater and Strongsong.
>>
>>87015359
right

so why didn't they just arrest him normally again?
>>
>>87015277
You do realize Royce commands at the leisure of his lord Robyn, the majority of his men are not personally his, yet there is no 'them' or 'they' there is only Royce
>>
>>87015492
who's they and what is normal and arrest whom for what? clarify your kiddie shit.
>>
Obviously the writers are too focused on having "badass" moments, but Jesus Christ, I'm not sure if we're supposed to look past Sansa and Arya being maniacs what with them executing their guests with hardly any due process in their own hall.
At least take him outside and chop his off with due process instead of that half assed execution.
>>
>>87015492
What the fuck are you talking about?
LF was publicly murdered.
>>
>>87015594
arrest cia for their vague charges things

>>87015845
yes, why didn't they arrest him normally? "you are under arrest for treason against me the best bitch of winterfell" etc etc
>>
>>87016022
because of the Stark motto No Time
>>
>>87016022
LF had a loyal crew that accompanied him and Sansa sailing towards the Vale, shame that crew never showed up again, or he never recruited again once lodged as the Lord Protector.
>>
>>87016135
you got it backwards. if it was No Time-time she would have shouted "guards!" right when he said that shit about arya and then straight to the nothin personnel tryal.

>>87016232
yeah what was he thinking? doesn't seem very smart, proves women are smarter, all men must die
>>
>>87014862
>Why does the fat old man let some hacks ruin the TV show? Now normies will think he cant write for shit. Does he not care?
He's old and rich. he couldn't care less.

>>87015175
He was getting lots of hate mail for the Ramsay/Sansa torture porn.
>>
>>87003452
Well he hired a guy to kill Bran...
>>
>>87016476
She should have thanked him for killing her creepy stalker voyeur brother that liked to watch her get raped.
>>
>>87016374
lul you're getting memed No time is dabid's excuse to end benjen's character
>>
>>87016561
I know, but "no time" just getting rid of the character would be a shorter plot where he's just arrested without the bitches bitching and without the epic meme twist being set up for the audience

when I think of it, why did this shit even happen when it happened? was there any new evidence that they even mentioned in the scene?
>>
>>87016715
the stark things were auditioning for roles in an addams family movie, except we're supposed to take them seriously and ignore any camp or ham as a side-effect of that scene
>>
>>87017138
lol
>>
>>86996857
Three eyed chicken wing solved another case.

Yas queens were only in for the ride.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.