[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies and feminists will defend this >they owe all their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: RIP Bill Wilson.webm (694KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
RIP Bill Wilson.webm
694KB, 854x480px
Normies and feminists will defend this

>they owe all their lives to him saving them
>brutally kill him without trial or evidence

why are women such weak cowards?
>>
>>86994957
>gets their father killed leading to all the events where more of their family members end up dying while they suffer horribly

retard
>>
>>86994957
They could have had him alla with The iron band, Cersei and later The ghouls but They wasted that opportunity to have him YASS SLAIN
>>
>>86994957
He is a cuck, I laughed out loud when that fag finally died.
>>
He was a piece of shit and his death was a long time coming.
>>
>>86994957
You only defend him because normies hate him so you want to be contrarian as usual. He had no morals.
>>
>>86994957
It was definitely a very poor way of getting rid of what was the mastermind behind the entire fucking conflict. The only reason why there was war at all was because of him, it feels a bit weak to have him just executed by kids at Winterfell.

Also, the whole "trial" was stupid
"u killed dad D:"
"no i didn't"
"legs the three eyed raven here says you did, that convinces all of the lords in this hall"
"dat's fair :DDDDDD"
>>
>>86994957
YAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAY
>>
>>86994957
The only nu-male is here. Someone betrays your family they pay the price.

Also all the situations he saved them from were started by him in the first place
>>
>>86994957
you have to go back
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.