[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post actors/actresses you can't stand Anna Gun ruined countless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Post actors/actresses you can't stand

Anna Gun ruined countless scenes in Breaking Bad and Deadwood. Two amazing shows. In both shows, she plays the mopey, depressed housewife that says a single sentence when confronted and does that infuriating stare off into space thing. Her AND bullock are both terribly boring characters that bring nearly nothing to the table in Deadwood, and she is literally just dead weight in Breaking Bad. Seriously fuck this actress.
>>
>>86993192

So basically "post actresses that remind you of women who pushed your shit in IRL" general?
>>
>>86993526
No, I can't say I've ever had a beautiful housewife that also hates everything about me and cant stand being around me. Don't know where you get that assumption
>>
>>86993192
Was fucking ted worth it?
Bitch!
>>
obligatory rogen post
>>
>>86993526
what
>>
>>86993192
tbf bullock should have just cucked her and continued fucking alma and then come home then and again for a nice home cooked meal. she should just be thankful he took her in. its the 1870's, whats she gonna do? file for divorce lmao
>>
>>86993192
>bullock and her ruining deadwood
>not jane
>>
Never seen Deadwood but I think her character in BreBa gets too much shit. I mean she acts pretty normal until she finds out her husband is secretly a drug lord and only then she starts acting cunty
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.