[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honor and Stupidity is rewarded with Jon and theon and Intellengence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-08-28-0638-16.webm (2MB, 1176x660px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-28-0638-16.webm
2MB, 1176x660px
Honor and Stupidity is rewarded with Jon and theon and Intellengence and Conning is Punished with Little Finger are we watching the same show where Ned died for playing the game wrong FUCK THIS TRASH
fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT IM DONE WITH THIS fan appeasement DOGSHIT FUCK THIS TRASH FUCK IT

Why the fuck will a hand full of iron island men go to their death to same a cunt when they could live like kings on a island FUCK THIS TRASH fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT fuck it FUCK IT FUCK IT IM DONE WITH THIS fan appeasement DOGSHIT FUCK T
>>
imagine pretending to care this much about a shitty actor like Aiden Gillen or his dipshit character
>>
>she used her hands to cut his throat
JUST LIKE MY ANIME
>>
Realistically, people like LittleFinger and Vary's would die pretty quick in the stories. They are both known as un-trustworthy people and sneaks and they make it completely obvious that they are trying to fuck you over.I always thought when reading the books "How can you trust these two in your kingdom if they have the power to destroy you and are untrustworthy".

Now in the show it was stupid how he died. Total fan service , yasss gurl, bullshit. Plus littlefinger was never out right malicious to Sansa and the way he died, painfully by sliced throat was even worse then Ramsay. It seemed unnecessarily cruel for no reason.
>>
>>86986116

it's a knife you dumbass
>>
File: 1488959694419.jpg (21KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1488959694419.jpg
21KB, 229x343px
>>86986006
what a fucking wreck of a show
>>
File: 4545.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4545.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
fuck this fan appeasement Pleb shit My only hope is for this cunt to get pregnant and sansa red wedding her stupid fucking ass at joon and dany wedding
>>
>>86986269
Ummm...no? I've seen that move before in Naruto: Shippuden! PLEB!
>>
>>86986006

Winter is here. The time for slimy conning has ended. Honor binds people together and without people fighting together the dead win.
>>
File: 1447322207974.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1447322207974.png
14KB, 364x322px
>stop watching after S4
>mfw I see this
>it went from a story about intrigue and plots to generic strong womyn pandering romance shit

The show died with Tywin.
>>
>>86986006
>his fingers could not stop blood pouring out
>because they were little
>>
>>86986795
Well thats when the show-writers had to actually lead the plot and write the dialogue because Georges stuff was running out and they were too far off the rails.
>>
File: 1503248606198.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503248606198.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>getting caught (not as a part of a plan)
>intelligent conning
hmmm
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.