[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh cool we're getting a sympathetic stormtrooper perhaps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Finn-3.jpg (54KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Finn-3.jpg
54KB, 620x372px
>oh cool we're getting a sympathetic stormtrooper perhaps there'll be deep questions asked about his fellow stormers maybe some remorse a new perspective on it all
nope he's whooping and hollering away as he mows down his former brothers and sisters.
>alright then but Im looking forward to the conflict with Rey/the resistance when they find out hes a stormtrooper and the mistrust that follows
Nope they accept him at once
>Ok Ok but surely there will be some kind of infiltration plot line where it turns out he's a spy or he has a tracker in him unawares and leades the first order to them
Nope!

What was the point of this character? So much wasted potential.
>>
>>86985051
>inb4 edgy "Sheeeiiiiit" maymays
>>
>>86985051
>nigger
>potential
>>
I have to agree. Movie was really interesting at the beginning when he has the spotlight but as soon as Rey is introduced he becomes a complete bumbling idiot.
>>
>>86985276
It feels like every character suffered in order to big up Rey. Its grating as fuck. I was expecting her to jump in a fighter and out preform Poe at the end.
>>
>>86985492
It's like early drafts were about having a black lead and pushing diversity and all that and then they eventually switched gears and decided it was more important to have the empowered female and shit.
>>
Yeah every character in TFA is pretty much one dimensional except for Kylo.
>>
>>86985051
It literally made no sense. It's like:
>Finn is distressed and disillusioned because his stormtrooper comrade is killed in front of him
>He doesn't hesitate to slaughter all his other stormtrooper comrades
>>
>>86985883
Kylo is a retarded character that shows extreme power in the first scenes then turns out a total pansy. He wouod be dead without Deus ex earthquake. His anger doesn't make any sense and will never be resolved. And being Snoke's right hand doesn't make any sense either since he act like a little bitch, you don't put such twat in command, how did he get there?? Silly
>>
>>86986219
>first time we see him in the movie
>can hold a blaster shot in mid air using the force
>much later
>can't so much as touch an untrained jedi while being fueled by anger, pain and hatred, is completely on the defensive, never once uses the force to so much as move anything, would get fucking toasted unless an earthquake just so happened to separate him from this jedi
his power level was all over the fucking map
>>
>>86985051
I thought they'd have something about how this one guy- of what, hundreds of thousands of stormtroopers?- managed to break the mental conditioning of being raised to be a stormtrooper. What's his face even brings up that the conditioning is supposed to be perfect. But as soon as he leaves the first order, his stormtrooper past is barely brought up
>>
>>86985051
Do I really need to spell it out for you?

The point was to show that not all Stormtroopers (niggers) are bad people, and to show how Reye is not prejudiced against Stormtroopers (niggers) and accepts him for the fine kang that he is
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>finn and poe confirmed gay
>mfw disney turns star wars into sjw shit
>>
>>86987429
Nah they paired Finn up with an asian chick. China's going to love that.
>>
>>86985276
Finn was never interesting, his first scene he has the blood mark that looks like ketchup on his helmet it was ridiculous, and he was bumbling and sweating like a pig in the first scenes which mean the sweating thing was deliberate, it had nothing to do with Jakuu's telperature. JJ likes his ni**as sweaty and smelly. How did he get away with it? Oh wait he's a jew, can't be racist and use the N word at will
>>
>>86986388
Kylo was "on the defensive" because he wasn't even trying to kill her, he tried to take her as an apprentice because he felt that she was powerful, then Rey went raging and caught him by surprise.

>b-but finn fought good too
No he didn’t, Kylo was literally toying with him until he managed to connect a single hit and Kylo BTFO'd him immediately after that.

Though the literal hand to hand overpowerment from Rey was a bit too much no matter his emotional and physical distress, I agree.
>>
I think Black Stormtrooper was a major milestone in the alt right movement. I remember when that trailer came out and 4chan freaked out so hard. BLACK STORMTROOPER OMG THE NIGGERS ARE TAKIN OVER YALL
I thought it was a joke but over time I realized you were actually serious. And here you are still whining about it, how many years later. Really cemented my opinion that humanity is a stupid species.
>>
>>86987613
China will have discussions about banning the movie due to the interracial. They are fully aware of the jews and their influences being communist themselves for the most part. Disney is fucking around with dangerous territory.
>>
>>86987797
>thought they were joking

Are you autistic and can't into feelings? TFA broke these men.
>>
>>86985051
>What was the point of this character?
Remove the negreness from movies because Hasbro can't sell that apeface
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.