[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything is literaly both of these cunts fault for being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (2MB, 773x1100px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 773x1100px
Everything is literaly both of these cunts fault for being so secretive.
>>
this needed its own thread?
>>
Why is he getting married on Viserys' beggar king robes (and his wig)?
>>
nah it was mostly due to Aerys and Brandon being both overreactive
>>
These two are supposed to be the most attractive people in the world
>>
>>86983924
>most beautiful woman

why is lyanna an oily ugly spic?
>>
Lianna was a total sellout Stark
I mean have your love child but naming him after the conqueror that cucked your house to begin with? Jesus woman
>>
>>86985159
It's because they miscast Arya and the two are supposed to be very similar
>>
>>86985159
Well he did marry Elia Martell first.
Maybe oily spics are his thing
>>
>>86985159
She was never called that though. I would be more concerned about targscum looking like Luna Lovegood's father
>>
>>86983924
is that geralt flirting with kiera?
>>
>>86985416
targs have purple eyes and white hair.at least in the books they did
>>
>>86985647
But he's supposed to be the sexiest man alive
>>
>>86985090
>Vassal marches into city with other vassal in tow
>Demands to see son so he can 'answer' for his crimes
>Won't leave when you tell him too
What did Brandon expect? That Aerys would just hand over his son?
>>
>>86985738
Aerys' son had, as far as anybody knew, kidnapped the daughter of a Great House and never released her. Aerys may not have needed to hand him over for punishment, but he damn fucking well should have had Lyanna and Rhaegar's whereabouts.
>>
>>86983924
>Rhaegar rumoured to be beautiful
>played by a ugly cunt
>>
File: Natalie Hershlag 2013 Pic-4.jpg (58KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Natalie Hershlag 2013 Pic-4.jpg
58KB, 900x675px
>>86985159
>>86985529
Hershlag is a GODDESS
>>
>>86985918
What if he didn't know though? I doubt Rhaegar told him either, he just fucked off without telling anyone with a northern WHOARE.
>>
That literally looks like Viserys.

Anyone have his pic from a different angle?
>>
>>86987232
wrong topic?
>>
File: osama.png (708KB, 481x767px) Image search: [Google]
osama.png
708KB, 481x767px
>>86983924
I can't really understand why they would cast him so ugly, they had like 10 years to find the most unnaturally attractive man they could find and viserys body double was all they could muster?
>>
File: 320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg (44KB, 320x429px) Image search: [Google]
320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg
44KB, 320x429px
>>86983924
Why didn't they portray him with long hair. Fuck this
>>
>>86983924
how about robert baratheon being a dense motherfucker. i wonder how many times lyanna tried spelling it out for him but he was too fucking stupid to realize.
>>
Why is lyanna ugly?

She was what? 16? And she was worth waging a war for. I had high hopes when the kept mentioning her in the books. This is barely 5/10.
>>
>>86983924
>these are 10/10's in backstory westeros
>>
Isn't that wig burnt a little?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.