[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can someone with an untreated exposed multiple fracture in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 21.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How can someone with an untreated exposed multiple fracture in one of his legs not only walk normally but also carry massive weights?
>>
He's a big guy.
>>
For you.
>>
>>86983480
RIP CIA
>>
>>86983427
>an untreated exposed multiple fracture
>watches woman climb on dragons back
>flies off to torch zombies
>has problem with realism of a wound
>>
File: file.png (189KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
189KB, 600x603px
>>86983587
>Because the story has fantasy elements normal humans are not normal human
>>
>>86983637
>arya gets stabbed 3 times in the chest
>is perfectly fine
>jon goes swimming in ice cold water in full fight gear in the middle of greenland
>is perfectly fine
>hound breaks a leg
>omg how's he not dead?
c'mon son. normal humans haven't been normal humans in this show for the sake of convenience for a good while now.

>captcha melrose place
>>
Because this episode happens years after his wound?

And also because he's a big guy
>>
>>86983726
Both Aryan and Jon have "magic" powers, Arya is basically a shapeshifter and Jon is the choose one.
>>
it was patched up by al swearengen
>>
>>86983427
He is good with splints at one time he was actually a splint apprentice.
>>
>>86983726
>c'mon son. normal humans haven't been normal humans in this show for the sake of convenience for a good while now.

And each time it's been called out.
>>
File: you right now.gif (1MB, 280x224px) Image search: [Google]
you right now.gif
1MB, 280x224px
>>86983933
>>
>>86983427

Because he is not a whining cunt like OP
>>
>>86983427
I hate that they're turning him into a complete asshole. I mean, he was an asshole before, but he was a likeable asshole. The only decent conversation he's had this season was with Brienne, and that was barely passable.
>>
>>86983726
Aegon is immune to ice.
>>
>>86983427
>untreated
what do you mean untreated? We've been seeing him stomping around ever since he made pals with that septon guy, and it's specifically said he was nursed back to health.
>>
File: 36F2.jpg (93KB, 640x403px) Image search: [Google]
36F2.jpg
93KB, 640x403px
>>86984306.
Exposed fractures are cure like pic related, not just some Medieval guy bandaging you.
>>
>>86984449
* cured
>>
>>86984449
The first time we see him again after his fight with Brienne, he's literally carrying a huge log of wood. Why is this bothering you now?
>>
>>86983587
wow, you're so smart. it's entirely true, coherence and logic don't matter in a story if there are fantasy-elements in it. it's no fucking problem if tyrion beats the hound in an armwrestling contest in the next season because there are dragons, haha
i mean they could even have ned stark appear and just say it was his doppelganger who was executed which was created with help from sansa cause she's good as make up. doesn't matter, there are ice zombies, AND YOU'RE WONDERING ABOUT MAKE UP HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>86983427

It's simple: It's a television show, his leg isn't really broken, and the crate is a light prop.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.