[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no where else to post this...so ...will be here. I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I have no where else to post this...so ...will be here.
I think Game of Thrones was my first epic that I followed from the begining till' the end.
It's kinda weird... All the kid's knew like..Breaking Bad, but...it was just "realistic" shows, and for me as well.. Until ..Game of Thrones.
Game of Thrones was my turning point... It was so fkin amazing, cool and shit.
Was the first that made me into delve into the lore and ... not much time later, I was following the realease of the books.
Each battle, each soundtrack... Dude, it was awesome!!!
But, when I was getting older, and, while I was waiting for Game of Thrones to release new chapters, I start to read new lore books and shit... I was becoming almost a nerd! (thank god I'm good looking) and then Game of Thrones was getting shittier... Made me sad.
Almost 10 years watching, and it come to an end..a sad ending. Today I often listen to the soundtrack (because it was awesommmeeeee) and ... feeling kinda sad... you know... I followd the trama for so long ..never "met" properly any character ... I dindt have the cluest idea what any character of Game of Thrones wanted to acomplish (the characters was trully shallow) but... I still hold a true love for Game of Thrones as a show and as a book series (the early cinematography and ... songs overall no epic could possibly beat that... it's too damm good).
Well.. I just needed to share that to someone... I can't talk of this with anyone else, or they will think that I'm a nerd. (lol)

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.