[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this character never made any sense I mean, what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: latest[1].jpg (80KB, 693x907px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
80KB, 693x907px
this character never made any sense
I mean, what the fuck was his endgame?
>>
Same as Varys'
GRRM never told them
>>
>>86980763

to littledick as many people as possible. not everyone wants to win, some just want to fuck with the others trying to
>>
THE IRON THRONE YOU TWAT

WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW
>>
CHAOSH
>>
>>86980807
wrong
>>
I guess his LADDER FUCKING BROKE

Based Varys was right all along
>>
We'll never know because D&D successfully got normalfags to forget he was the main villain.
>>
File: Lord Bolton I'm Vale.webm (230KB, 498x716px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Bolton I'm Vale.webm
230KB, 498x716px
>>86980763
to sit on the Iron Throne with Sansa at his side. He said it himself
>>
>>86980763
> what the fuck was his endgame?

Of all the characters to ask this question about, you ask about it a character who CONSTANTLY acted towards his end game. Seriously, you have to be functionally retarded to now know this because it's fucking obvious.

Varys? Sure, his end game isn't right in front of your face. Littlefinger however? You must be fucking retarded, seriously.
>>
He just really really really liked chaos
>>
>>86980763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w118h5-Xa9U

tl;dr own all of the debt to the iron throne to control it, put Sansa on the throne, and fool the old gods/greenseers into thinking one conspiracy while showing the rest of the world something else entirely, until it's too late to stop him. The only thing that will be his downfall is Sansa combined with Bran's greenseer powers.
>>
>he wanted to sit on the Iron Throne

how did pitting Arya and Sansa against each other accomplish that? Why not wait out the war between Cersei and Dany? I didn't get why he started making moves when the best move was to do nothing and just befriend Sansa.
>>
CRASHING WESTEROS
>>
>>86980861
Actually hes correct numb nuts. He says it explicitly in the show
>>
>>86980763
to put harrenhal on the table
>>
He was trying to grab your prize
>>
>>86980807
Did he really think he could make it all the way to the top?
>>
>>86980785
varys has so little to do these days he might as well be dead
>>
>series won't end with littlefinger vs varys now

shit show, d&d are hacks
>>
>>86980914
Baelish never seemed like a kingly type to me. He is a manipulator. He is a character who is probably better suited as Hand of the King or even an advisor. But King puts too much attention on him.
>>
>>86980763
Taking the Iron Bank for himself and having children with a Tully. Oh wait

I guess he wanted to bang sansa and just watch the world burn around them
>>
>>86980861
>>86981019
the show fucked his motivations. he loved sansa and yet he gave her to the boltons to be tortured and raped. he wanted power and yet he backed the weakest claim. whatever baelish said during the show as being his motivations, it was contradicted by his actions. I don't think D&D ever knew what he wanted and it showed.

in the end it sucks that he's no longer around, the dude orchestrated pretty much every major event and he gets fucking murdered for nothing, less than nothing, it didn't even make sense.
>>
>>86981119
He had no place in the endgame that the show is going for.
>>
>>86981145
exactly, they fucked him because they lacked foresight.
>>
He was a mysterious memer with a never named goal that decided to suck cock for 3 seaons waiting for his death.

What a waste.
>>
>>86980763
the worst thing for me is not so much his death
but how plebbit fags loved it! and how they excuse the shitty writing
>>
>>86981065
Wasn't that why he had Robin Arynn and Sansa close at one point? If he ever won, he let Robin the autistic be the king with Sansa as Queen while he is the hand and from time to time fuck Sansa.

And I just had to say captcha just gave me ladder pictures.
>>
>>86981065
Agree. The perfect end for Littlefinger would not have been death or the Iron Throne, but to end up exactly where he started the series: as an advisor. With Harrenhal of course.
>>
>>86981015
*CRASHING WESHTEROSH
>>
File: 1444672626200.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1444672626200.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
His endgame was obvious control the crown from the shadows now the fucking real question is why in the fuck he just stopped working torwards it on season 5.
>>
>>86981119
>he loved sansa and yet he gave her to the boltons to be tortured and raped
Funnily enough in the books, he never handed over Sansa to the Boltons but rather some random prostitute claiming it was Arya. The entirety of both Sansa's and Littlefinger's arc is skewed because of this. All we know for a fact, is that the books will not follow suit with the show with these arcs.
>>
>>86980991
The finale needed a "big death" and the showrunners knew the fanbase hated Littlefinger and would scream "yaaaaas queen" all over twitter on his death. This show is just fanservice at this point.
>>
>that feel when he wasn't secretly a Night King shill
>>
AND HARRENHAL?
>>
>>86980991
Because the show only has 1 short season left, and they already have to have a war with the dead, a war with the living, and Jon Snow become the king.
>>
>>86981506
Why is life so cruel lads
>>
SHUBBOZE
>>
>>86980763
Cat's, and later Sansa's pussy.
>>
>>86981435
>knew the fanbase hated Littlefinger

sometimes I wonder how such an overwhelming majority of people can have such shit taste
>>
>>86980763
he literally fucking told you in the brothel scene. he wanted to watch the world burn and rule the ashes
>>
>>86981547
aegon is going to die at the end not become king
>>
>>86981292
*CHRASHINHG WHESHTHERHOSH
>>
>>86981919
>sometimes I wonder how such an overwhelming majority of people can have such shit taste
Perhaps the same could be said of all GoT fans.
>>
>>86981145
Right on. REAL Littlefinger would have seized full control of Harrenhall and its people/incomes. Then taken control of the Vale if his marriage holds up? Succession here is tricky but if anyone can pull it off its Littlefinger. AT that point he'd be sitting in a defensible harrenhall/erie scheming and building alliances. WTF is he doing trying to manipulate the north - which commands < 10,000 fighting men? He could have his own much bigger force by now if he took control of what he already has.
>>
>>86982091

do I count as a fan if I only watch to get progressively angrier at how shit everything is
>>
He wants power, but more than anything he wants to fug Sansa, the daughter and spitting image of young Cat Stark. The only bigger cuck in GoT is Jorah Mormont.
>>
>>86980763
He's a greedy cunt and that's why he died. LF fans are acting like he hasn't said this about himself. He should have stayed in the Vale but he kept prowling around because he was greedy and horny for Sansa's cunt.

Dicks are easy to fool. That's why Varys will have a better death.
>>
File: 1503891743020.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503891743020.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>86980763
Was getting caught part of his plan?
>>
>>86982369

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI07pG-er64
>>
>>86980807
Then why did he spend two seasons doing nothing instead of weaseling his way into King's Landing to stirr more shit up.
>>
File: what the fuck am I reading.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I reading.gif
36KB, 720x720px
>>86982454

>Jun 2, 2014

Jesus christ
>>
>>86981103
>I guess he wanted to bang sansa and just watch the world burn around them
Then why did he married Sansa off to the Boltons? There was no rhyme for that move other than to dogpile on Sansa's suffering
>>
>>86982466
They needed him to save the day against Ramsay.
>>
>>86982577
His move doesn't make any goddamn sense. He helped Sansa escape the Lannisters and King's Landing only to marry her to the Boltons who is allied with the Lannisters all for nothing but MEMES
>>
>>86982454
this is the best video i've ever seen
>>
so i guessh my life ish off the table ash well
>>
>>86982785

for you
>>
>>86981283
>>86981435
this is completely true, which sucks since he's always been my favorite

>>86981919
the problem is that he's never been the kind of character to appeal to normies. even in the earlier seasons normies only cared about daenerys and jon snow, and probably weren't even aware littlefinger was a character until he kissed sansa, and probably missed the part about him basically starting the war of the five kings. then d&d didn't really know how to write him so they just focused on the "creeper" part of his character and made him super unlikeable this season.
>>
>>86981435
>would scream "yaaaaas queen" all over twitter on his death.
http://mashable.com/2017/08/27/arya-kills-littlefinger-game-of-thrones-finale/#Q1aIGSiTnSqY
fucking hell you weren't lying. When will these retards understand what fucking fiction is.
>>
>>86981386
Don't call my little Jeyney a prostitute. She's been through enough without your libel.
>>
>>86980763
DO NOT FEAR FAITHFUL ONES. He has merely realized the best way to get what he wants. Since there's no stopping /ouronetrueking/ the night king, he has realized that the best side to fight for is the winning side. As a true master of the endgame, a long term player, and master of the art of deception, he has foreseen everything and this is all part of the plan.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.