[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a glutton for punishment, so I've been watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: JUST cia.jpg (41KB, 556x575px) Image search: [Google]
JUST cia.jpg
41KB, 556x575px
I'm a glutton for punishment, so I've been watching "reaction" videos to the latest Game of Plebs episode. The pudgy nu-males and cunt women cheering the death of Littlefinger is infuriating. I fucking HATE normies.
>>
What is with normies disliking villainous characters so much? If anything they're the most fun to root for. What the fuck does Daenerys have that makes her more likable than fucking Banelish?
>>
>>86980077
He is >le evil sneaky white male who is plotting against le STARKS and our yaaaass queens xDD
So they have to hate him.
>>
Littlefinger is probably the last good character left in GoT and it is really depressing to see him go, but at the same time can you not justify why people would be cheering for his justice? He singlehandedly caused most of the problems in GoT including getting Ned Stark killed, which in my opinion was the most devastating death in the series so far if you're not a tumblrina that cares about shipping Jon Snow with every other person in the show back when he was betrayed.
>>
>>86980368
But I don't care about 99% of the fucking characters in this show, besides Littlefinger, Stannis, and an other select few that are no longer in the show now. His fucking character just seemed to be dead in the water for a long while now. All that plotting and deception only to get fucking killed off by an all-seeing autist and a pair of cunts. Amazing, simply amazing.
>>
>>86980481
>His fucking character just seemed to be dead in the water for a long while now
That's because the entire dynamic of the show changed dramatically after the first few seasons. This show used to be about the politics between houses in a medieval fantasy world which very quickly became a CGI shitshow with nonstop war, violence and action for the sake of war, violence and action. You can see why he'd be so prevalent when the show is focused on politics and he's just worming his way around, turning people on each other... but in the latter? He serves absolutely zero purpose. The only factions left are the dead, Jon+Danny, and Cercei. What is he going to do? Who is he going to whisper sweet little lies to?

Littlefinger, just like the show, has run its course. Either watch the CGI shitshow that'll be season 8 and enjoy it for what it is, or pretend it all ended after season 3. You're better off either way.
>>
>>86980368
Hasn't been a good character for a while now. Same for Varys, Jaime, Tyrion, and other formerly exciting characters.The days of interesting morally ambiguous intrigue dialogue in King's Landing are long gone.
>>
>>86980676
Pretty much exactly what I said here >>86980646
>>
>>86980077
Well, he was an interesting character, but he was also a piece of shit worm. I really enjoyed his performance and wish he had stayed on the show. But of course if he was a real person I'd love to see him die. So I can understand.
>>
>>86980781
hello nu-male.
>>
>>86980011
best reaction videos dont come until monday/tuesday
>>
>>86980676
Yeah, Varys in particular is now such a pointless character.
>>
>>86980133
>manipulates the banking system to bankrupt the country
>instigates several wars so that the white rulers kill each other off
>promotes degeneracy through brothels
>always finds a way to ingratiate himself with the ruling class
>seems to have a penchant for seducing young girls and "teaching" them
Littlefinger's the biggest Jew outside of the Iron Bank, famalam.
>>
>>86980890
I know, but I still wanted to see the shitty ones that are already up.
>>86980921
He's Machiavelli. Your point?
>>
File: 1491896878847.gif (269KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
1491896878847.gif
269KB, 234x249px
>>86980077
>If anything they're the most fun to root for.

No, they're the most fun to watch them die.
>>
I hate all the normalfags that are happy Baelish died. Easily the most interesting character on the show. All that's left now are Mary Sues and QUEENS and incestuous bullshit. Basically the only shit left appeals to women.
>>
File: 1475263653487.gif (3MB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1475263653487.gif
3MB, 240x320px
>>86981645
But didn't they reveal the true heir to the iron throne?
So we have a king.
Next season will probably be more about battles and shit. Maybe we'll get some neat battlefieldtactics
>>
>>86980011
My local game store airs it every week. I got to witness people cheering and clapping when he died first hand, though the cheering and hooting for Jon and Danny fucking might have been worse.
>>
>>86983818
Dude, what's stopping you from going Columbine on their ass?!

Seriously grow a dick, Reek.
>>
>>86984071
Many things, actually. The owner is actually a very cool dude just trying to get by.
>>
File: big elf.jpg (24KB, 237x441px) Image search: [Google]
big elf.jpg
24KB, 237x441px
>>86984071
>massacring people because they didn't like a character you liked on a terrible television show

Why don't you go colombine on yourself first, senpai?
>>
He deserved death, but better written one.
>>
>>86984798
These scenes feel so cheap lately. Baelish is tried and executed in the same room. I mean, Ned Stark took some guys out into the hillsides to be executed just for deserting or something like that. The rushed pace has cheapened the show so much.
>>
He should have died to the bald eunuch, preferably in a way that involved poetic justice but also real justice.

Having him die to the two dumbest characters in the show was stupid.
>>
File: Littelfinger.png (38KB, 902x315px) Image search: [Google]
Littelfinger.png
38KB, 902x315px
>>86980011
Why are you so surprised? After all this is what leddit actually believes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.