[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I wrote your name in a page I stole out of the book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: dethnote.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dethnote.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>"I wrote your name in a page I stole out of the book and I am going to tell you about it"
>"I will ignore the number of ways you can circumvent this, such as killing me yourself"
>"I will also choose not to influence your behavior to simply give me the book, with the added option of burning the page later if I don't actually want to kill you"
>"Now go get my goddamn book"

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>86979745
She wasn't very smart.
Light was the brains of the operation but she was just nuts
>>
>>86980021
>Light was the brains
>reveals his identity to N within 30 seconds of meeting him
How to spot a Netflix-only shitter who hasn't read/watched true nipkino: the post
>>
>>86980115
The anime is on Netflix too you retard.
>>
>>86979745
I stopped paying attention to this shit after about 45 minutes. At the end I was so disappointed.

>Oh he wrote a bunch on contingencies into the book that anyone with half a brain could do once various rules have been spelt out to the viewer.
>>
>>86980155
Then go watch it faggot
>>
>>86980115
>"why did this character act this way in this movie that takes clear departures from the source material"
>explanation
>"you didn't read the anime"
Also he revealed his identity to L as an attempt to make peace, as to his knowledge a death god was now trying to screw him over.
>>
>>86980692
No one tried to screw him over but the le edgy whore who he revealed the existence of the Death Note to in the first 15 minutes

How about you just admit that a cartoon magazine for young Japanese boys treats their audience with more respect than a rated R Netflix movie for retarded Americans
>>
>>86980848
I said "as to his knowledge", light assumed ryuk screwed him over, Mia affirmed it, and Ryuk implied it was true.
>>
>>86980992
>>86980848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBFSM0I9o1g&ab_channel=VishalChaudhary
Forgot to include a link to the scene
>>
>>86980992
>"takes clear departures from its source material" justifies this flaming dumpster fire
Why bother paying the millions of dollars for the Death Note license then? Just make the dumbed down American ripoff they wanted and leave the legacy of the original intact

Ohba gave them a wealth of well-executed ideas to draw from and they threw it all out the window, probably assumed the original would be too complex for intellectually stunted American audiences to follow
>>
File: starmie.jpg (86KB, 463x480px) Image search: [Google]
starmie.jpg
86KB, 463x480px
>>86981164
But then you don't get free advertisement and brand recognition.
>>
>>86981164
I didn't say that it justifies the movies flaws, just that you can't judge a characters actions using the tendencies of a character from a different interpretation.
for example:
>batman vs superman has batman murdering people
>"but he said he would never kill in batman begins."
>>
>>86981322
Well it backfired on them because the pre-established audience has deservedly tore this cinematic abomination apart
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.