[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what will happen after he founds out Dany BURNED his father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
So what will happen after he founds out Dany BURNED his father and brother?

there's still salvation to this series if D&D do it right
>>
>>86976963
I don't think he and his dad were on good terms anyway.
>>
>>86976998
the brother was
>>
his dad was going to murder him if he didn't take the black so I'd doubt he care

he'd probably be upset about dickon though
>>
>>86976963

>sam
>doing ANYTHING
he'll cry and mope and go with it.
>>
>>86976963
he'll bitch about it to his little rat rabbit gf
>>
>>86977068
So what will be the point of this fucking character? will he not break tropes as this series is supposed to?
>>
>>86976963
Why did you think he stole their family valyrian steel sword?
>>
This will never be brought up
>>
>>86977139
When was the last time it broke with a trope.
>>
It's okay, GRRM hated his dad and brother. He told D&D this would be happening.
>>
File: cassie aynsworth.jpg (48KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
cassie aynsworth.jpg
48KB, 500x292px
>>86977086

you shut your whore mouth
>>
>>86976963
His dad literally sent him to the wall and his brother is an alpha dick Chad, and now he gets to inherit the house. He is probably happy.
>>
He gave his old man the middle finger when he ran off and took his sword with him didnt he
>>
Don't forget the prophet Lodos, who promised that the Drowned God would rise up and destroy Aegon the Conqueror.
>>
>>86977413
I know, but what about the brother?

And both are still family, I think it would be a good trope subversion to make him go berserk or some shit like this

Anything to make this series more interesting for god's sake
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (45KB, 787x842px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
45KB, 787x842px
>>86976963
Nothing, all white males end up multicultural loving c.ucks

He won't give a shit about his family
>>
>>86978010
I guess so

I should've been fucking hired to write this series
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.