[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is almost everyone in GOT so ugly and weird looking? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: rw.jpg (335KB, 1290x720px) Image search: [Google]
rw.jpg
335KB, 1290x720px
Why is almost everyone in GOT so ugly and weird looking?
I'm ugly too but I don't even leave my house so you don't have to constantly see my mug
>>
Jamie and Beric are both beautiful
>>
They're brits, they cant help it
>>
>>86975207
>Why is almost everyone in GOT so ugly and weird looking?
You seen the food they eat in most of the kingdoms?
>>
>>86975207
child actors are a crapshoot
that's why you've got to fuck them while they're young
>>
>>86975207
>I'm ugly too but I don't even leave my house so you don't have to constantly see my mug
Same here.
>>
>>86975207
Most of the cast is from UK.
>>
File: 1503851052226.png (290KB, 519x646px) Image search: [Google]
1503851052226.png
290KB, 519x646px
>>86975207

>hiring Anglos
>>
Its realistic. Look at old pictures of kings. Half of them are weird looking. Also most of normal people dont look anything special.
>>
>>86978008
this. we forget since we see hollywood movies but most people out on the streets are average or worse looking.
>>
>>86975207
They all looked spot on back in season 1, it's just once puberty set it they all started getting weird.
>>
>>86975207

because they killed off the handsome ones
rip rickon dickon jojen tommen ;_;
>>
>>86975207
A lot of the cast was young when they started filming and its really hard to tell how a kid will end up looking. Often tho if you are a good looking kid you are an ugly adult.
>>
File: IMG_0344.png (99KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.png
99KB, 612x491px
How did puberty make his jaw weaker. Literally should have been put on puberty blockers for life.
>>
>>86975207
It's weird that this is your concern.
>>
>>86975207
Britbong genes.
>>
>>86975207
> Why is almost everyone in GOT so ugly and weird looking?

What the fuck are you talking about? Chicks:
> Sansa Stark
> Cersei Lannister
> Daenerys Targaryan
> Margery Tyrell
> Bad Pussy,
> shit load of prostitutes
All hot if seen walking down the road in real life. Dudes:
> Jaime Lannister,
> Jon Snow
> Oberyn Martel
> Loras Tyrell
> Rob Stark
> handsome old dudes, like Ned Stark,Jorah Mormont

I fucking hate this place. /tv/ complains about EVERYTHING, even blatantly false shit like this. Tomorrow I bet you'll make a post saying everyone is too good looking and realistically they all be ugly because people didn't shower, have dentists or toothbrushes, face wash, etc. Fuck off
>>
>>86981471

>Cersei Lannister
>>
File: jaw development correction.png (560KB, 671x453px) Image search: [Google]
jaw development correction.png
560KB, 671x453px
>>86980066
Nutrition, oral posture, mouth-breathing, etc. have a huge influence on facial development. Genes can't do shit if you don't give them the right environment to express and develop during your key growing years.
>>
File: lena-headey.jpg (369KB, 1101x1769px) Image search: [Google]
lena-headey.jpg
369KB, 1101x1769px
>>86981885
Yeah she's absolutely hideous. Your 5 ft 2, 200 lb girlfriend is much better looking. You don't understand the difference between actors and real life people. Cersei Lannister is older obviously, but she's far better looking than 90% of women her age. Which was my point.
>>
>>86981471
>Sansa Stark
no
>>
>>86982704
Please see this comment and apply it in response to yours:
>>86982282

Yeah no, no one here is believing that you're kicking Sophie Turner out of bed. I prefer Bad Pussy to all of them, but I'm also not a fucking idiot who doesn't realize actors are on the whole much better looking than most people in the world. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.