[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW Your rebellion was built on a supposed lie and you destroyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Bobby laugh.png (194KB, 427x331px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby laugh.png
194KB, 427x331px
>TFW Your rebellion was built on a supposed lie and you destroyed a density over 200 years old and crush the heir to said density in a dual mid battle by crushing his chest fuelling 20 years of non stop blood shed, wars, rape and chaos but you died in bed drunk just in time before the dead raise and seek to destroy all the lands and people you fought to save rule
>>
Gods
>>
File: 1503437027557.jpg (346KB, 974x864px) Image search: [Google]
1503437027557.jpg
346KB, 974x864px
Bobby B did nothing wrong. I mean the marriage was a secret, there's no way he would have ever known. And if he found out anyways, he can't take back a rebellion because the Mad King would execute him. Everyone should thank Robert because this entire series of events works out so that the prophecy will come true.
>>
File: IMG_0791.jpg (36KB, 318x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
36KB, 318x292px
>>86966744
>density
>more than once
>>
>>86966744
>shes my density

kys mcfly
>>
Robert was a true Westerosi nationalist, fucking destroyed Targaryen foreigners with their degenerate customs
>>
>>86968058
Mobile posters.
>>
He must've been pretty dense.
>>
>>86967381
Yfw it was littlefinger that convinced everyone lyanna was kidnapped in an attempt to get the stark brothers killed.
>>
File: 1503128407503.jpg (108KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503128407503.jpg
108KB, 400x800px
>>86966744
>you destroyed a density over 200 years old
>density over 200 years old
>density

FUCKING KEK
AND THIS HAPPENED TWICE
>>
>>86968434
Getting caught was part of his plan.
>>
>DENSITY
>>
Except the rebellion wasn't built on a lie; Lyanna was betrothed to Robert when Rhaegar took her. Regardless of whether or not they were in """love""" (assuming you think a 14 year old girl even knows what love is/has enough control over her emotions to think clearly when being pursued and seduced by a 24 year old magical prince who plays emo music), Robert's bride-to-be was taken from him and deflowered by Rhaegar. The issue of contention was that Rhaegar was incredibly, SHOCKINGLY dishonorable and disrespectful towards Bobby B all for the sake of satisfying his own emotional and sexual desires; just because he happened to be satisfying Lyanna's desires as well doesn't make what he did right. Believe it or not, if another man's wife wants to sleep with you, and you sleep with her, you're still a douchebag for doing it. Love doesn't justify breaking the rules or hurting other people, but to literal Marxist cucks/thots looking to rationalize their own shitty experiences and behavior (like GRRM and 75% of GOT's normie audience), it totally does apparently.
>>
>>86966744
>density
>density
y-you... you. fucking. RETARD
>>
>>86966744
>density
>twice
>>
>>86969483
Except arranged marriages are unethical. Being expected to marry a person you don't care about for political purposes is wrong, so Bobby B expecting Lyanna to just shut up and marry him because of customs was what was wrong. True love prevails.
>>
>>86970266
I can't tell if you're trolling or not. I'll pretend you're not.
>"Arranged marriages are unethical, so it's ok to do other unethical things with people in arranged marriages"

Being expected to marry a person you don't care about for political purposes is "wrong?" Not in that culture at that time. It's what Rhaegar did; does that make it right for him to anull his marriage with his wife, the mother of two of his children, just so he could have sex with another girl? Oh, and speaking of non-romantic unions: if you'll recall, Rhaegar wasn't impregnating Lyanna because he loved her. He was doing it to try to fulfill an obscure prophecy for which he had no evidence other than itself, and he did so almost certainly without even telling Lyanna. Certainly without telling Robert, Ned, his wife, or anyone else involved. Don't act like Rhaegar wasn't playing his own game and using Lyanna as a pawn. With either Robert or Rhaegar, she was going to be used as a political wife. The actual difference is that Robert's betrothal had already been happily agreed upon, and Robert legitimately LOVED her; we have no idea if Rhaegar loved her, or just knew he needed her for the prophecy. The fact that Rhaegar successfully seduced her (what you call "falling in love," which definitely doesn't happen over the course of a fucking tourney; Robert had known the Starks his entire life) doesn't make his actions any less wrong, and DEFINITELY doesn't make them somehow less "wrong" than Robert's actions.
>>
>>86970969
Why don't you go live in India if you love arranged marriages so much? It's wrong. Period. End of story. Fuck 'culture'.
>>
>>86971239
What makes you think I love arranged marriage? No, and fuck India. I wouldn't want an arranged marriage for myself or my children. But how many people in Westeros felt that way at the time of the rebellion? Probably almost none. The idea of an older man eloping with a girl who was betrothed to be married is all that matters; the circumstances of how that betrothal came to be are irrelevant because there's basically no such thing as non-arranged marriages in Westeros.

...Or are you going to get on everyone's back for not sharing your modern western values in a Medieval setting? In that case, better get on Rhaegar for cheating on his wife. Better get one rhaegar for fucking a 14 year old girl when he was 10 years older. Better get on Dany for employing an army of soldiers who were enslaved and castrated as children. I could go on. Of all the things I've listed, they're all immoral in real life, AND in the context of GoT. Why are you so hung up on the arranged marriage part as if living in an awful place and time justifies being an awful person?
>>
>>86967381

can anyone give me a real quick gimp how-to on these kind of glowy effects
you know like the ones coming out of the eyes and mouth
I'd like to meme too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.