[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We were literally THIS CLOSE to cleganebowl, but it was cockblocked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: qq.png (1MB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
qq.png
1MB, 1190x595px
We were literally THIS CLOSE to cleganebowl, but it was cockblocked yet again. One of the most underwhelming season finales of anything ever. We lose little finger to bolster arya's ego Big tough Greyjoy fag nopes the fuck out, tons of contradictory shit here. also the dragon wouldnt be able to lazer-torch through the ice wall, that is unimaginably retarded.
>>
>Big tough Greyjoy fag nopes the fuck out
Did you even watch? It was cerseis plot
>>
>>86965870
>Big tough Greyjoy fag nopes the fuck out

Speedwatchers are cancer
>>
File: 1502070650723.png (848KB, 1527x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502070650723.png
848KB, 1527x1024px
No no no. dont even defend him. he is going off to some shitty island and theon shouldnt even be alive at this point.
>>
>>86965870
one clegane has enhanced juju zombie super strength, and the other got beat by a girl
>>
SO what the fuck did Sandor mean when he said Gregor had always known who was coming for him?
>>
>>86966469
It means D&D are aware of the CleganeBowl meme and are saving it for the final season. It's coming everybody, we just have to wait a little longer.
>>
That was the gayest season finale ever. Fucking GAY. Retarded ans gay. I cant say that anywhere else, so I'm saying it here. I had to just say it was bad on Twitter. BUT IT WAS FUCKING GAY FUCKED BY A RETARDED TRAP.
>>
Why didn't they just make them fight right there and then? It was the perfect opportunity too. Next season they'll be too busy fighting the Night King and his army so it'll be less impactful if they do wind up fighting. What a waste.
>>
>>86966595
>tfw i always get paranoid I'm going to die or get super brain damage waiting for a new season or movie I really like
>does Hell have HBO? Or does only Heaven get the good cable tv?
>>
>>86966103
Most of the writing is shit in this show, but that was actually a clever moment.
>>
>>86967062
>Why didn't they just start fighting during a negotiation between 2 parties that are at war

Really dude?
>>
>>86967939
>Autist who is just as dump as the normie to think
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.