[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh cool a series about the mist Within first 10mins... >first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>oh cool a series about the mist
Within first 10mins...
>first character introduced is a nigger
>some limp-wrist homo complains about "priviledge"
>woman beats a man three times her size
Jesus fucking christ. I wanted horror, not [current year]. Does it get better?
>>
>>86962907
no.

it's still oddly entertaining though
>>
when you're aware of pol watching that first episode made it like a comedy. Can instantly tell its going to be a low budget shit show with no actual monsters DROPPED
>>
>>86962907
So apparently it's a more accurate adaptation of the novel that King himself said was basically rendered irrelevant by a movie thats over a decade old now and airs on TV atleast once a week.

What the fuck is the point of this? I turned it on while flipping thru channels whenever the last time I turned my cable box on was, and it was like episode 8 and they were just then getting to the part where the main characters escape from the store? Like is this the literal definition of a cheap, unoriginal cash in on an existing idea or is there actually some substance to it?
>>
I couldn't get past the 4th ep but I'm glad I did, I'm not into the he whole it gets sooooo good meme but the mist actually pulled that off,
>>
>>86962907
Don't waste your time with this.
It's really bad. Also no actual monster
>>
>>86962907
no, in fact it gets significantly worse, like Jon Oliver screaming /leftypol/ shitposts at you for an hour.
>>
I really enjoy it, I doubt it'll be renewed due to low ratings though.
>>
>>86962907
Like everything else its faggots, stroink wymen, Marxist bullshit, etc, etc.
>>
is the earth alive, and the mist is an immune system reaction killing the human virus? is it one of those movies?
>>
>>86963250
>more accurate adaptation
no it's not, if King said that then he's been hitting the coke too much or not enough or whatever. The movie was actually a pretty faithful adaptation right up until the end, this is just a bunch of cunts bitching about rural America and all the monsters are apparently just hallucinations which is an excuse not to spend any money on special effects
>>
>>86964069
>tripshit enjoys it
>everyone else says it shit
Well that speaks volumes. Going to ignore this trash.
>>
It's utterly pointless, the movie did everything it needed to with what was originally only a short story anyway, it was as good as it could have been.

Show goes in a different direction with what the mist is and does, it's not accurate at all, and significantly less of a disturbing or threatening feel than the story should be.

The faggot turns out to be a piece of shit though so its not totally PC bullshit
>>
>>86964366
>right up until the end

which is the best part of the movie that everyone remembers and makes it easier to forgive the crappy effects and generic, serviceable at best characters.
>>
File: laughing geese.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughing geese.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>86964025
>like Jon Oliver screaming /leftypol/ shitposts at you for an hour
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.