[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK /tv/, come up with the dumbest, most contrived standup bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

OK /tv/, come up with the dumbest, most contrived standup bit you can think of. I'll start
>When you think about it, the peacock really WORK for that pussy. my man EVOLVED all the colors of the RAINBOW on he big TAIL just to IMPRESS a girl. and you KNOW she ain't havin it she like. mmmm mmmm I need a man who can pay my BILLS. I'm colorblind anyway broke ass NIGGA
beat that
>>
>>86960609
Fuck you, Kevin Heart is fucking GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDQPDFqPHEg
>>
>>86960609
KH's comedy is cerebral, you gotta be intelligent to get it. if you want pleb comedy you can laugh at with no IQ, try Brian Regan or some shit
>>
>>86960609

Having watched his show that was filmed in a massive stadium in Philadelphia, its interesting how some parts - due to pacing or the content itself - do not translate well to the living room, but probably served the set well overall, if for no other reason but to draw out time between the bigger, better jokes.

The production value behind him was ridiculous, for instance the massive screens that would change pictures or themes according to his joke. His act is cheapened by this sort of thing. It makes you feel like an amused farm animal rather than a human being.

No one holds a candle to Chappelle, though.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.