[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The inevitable winner of the Game of Thrones will be these people.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

The inevitable winner of the Game of Thrones will be these people. Mouth breathing idiots on Tumblr who only ever cared about YASS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAAY! They won. The show is ONLY written for them now. They couldn't tell you who Waymar Royce was with a gun to their head, but HBO cares more about them than you and go fuck yourself to death.
>>
File: 1487135252826.jpg (26KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487135252826.jpg
26KB, 499x499px
cry more fag
>>
I wonder how these people started watching got, I mean, it has rape in the first episode, how did they enjoy it?
>>
I bet none of those faggots have even made the 8.
>>
>>86954621
They didn't start watching until season 3 when everyone in their dorm started talking about it.
>>
>>86954543
they know how to have fun, why can't you?
>>
>>86954543
Cry more you fat piece of shit
>>
You're surprised that a network that ran Lena Dunham's show targets people like her?

HBO is for brooklyn libtard hipster cunts now. Move on.
>>
Who is Waymore Roy?
>>
>>86954797
She's so attractive.
>>
>>86954621
>one weird stinky guy studying STEM in their college flat watches rape show
>what a freak.
>Chad is friendly with guy, eventually gets into show
>sjw tumblrinas want to ride his dick, start watching show
>>
>>86954543

>Waymar Royce

I mean, I get who you're referring to, but given that the show conversely has him show up in one episode and then only get named three seasons later I think using him as a measure of viewer awareness is a bit flawed.
>>
>>86954797
In a hypothetical self defense situation I'd gouge her eyes out.
>>
File: 1503427120001.jpg (540KB, 662x652px) Image search: [Google]
1503427120001.jpg
540KB, 662x652px
>>86954543
THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE
AND HER TITS!
>>
File: 0e5.png (113KB, 208x239px) Image search: [Google]
0e5.png
113KB, 208x239px
BLOCKS YOUR WINE
>>
>>86954543
I'm looking forward to posting the reaction video on /tv/.
>>
>>86955748
kek
>>
File: file.png (387KB, 597x362px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
387KB, 597x362px
>>86955120
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.