[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"It's not the great wall of China is it? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1503336938489.jpg (95KB, 615x585px) Image search: [Google]
1503336938489.jpg
95KB, 615x585px
"It's not the great wall of China is it? It's an alright wall. It's the alright wall of China"
>>
>>86953106
He has a point, like he usually has.
Now enjoy this video of Karl trying to flog his Pilko Pump Pants:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfAF-hCKBqY
>>
File: karl-pilkington.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
karl-pilkington.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>i thought this was where they made the ipod
>>
This show was so scripted
>>
>>86953630
I got that feeling as well, though I genuinely believe Karl's opinions weren't scripted. The voice messages and stuff were scripted but Karl experiencing new things and his reactions were real
>>
>>86953106
fucking hell I love this
>>
File: 1503201749732.png (612KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
1503201749732.png
612KB, 1280x688px
>he's not wrong chinko
>>
>>86953106
>>86953612
>>86954180
It really is a disappointment for a "world wonder". Dilapidated as fuck and nothing more than a tourist trap these days
>>
>>86954550
it's a huge fucking wall that is useless cause you can just fly over it now

it's not like a statue or something, it's massive and hard as fuck to maintain
>>
It's up there with the Eiffel Tower in terms of let downs.
>>
> this teletubby has got lice
> well I just messed that clue up but I'll fix it later no one will notice
>>
I'm seriously convinced that Karl was a character and it all just got out of hand
>>
>>86956366
Wouldn't surprise me.
>>
Eyes that pop out the head.... steve
>>
>>86956366
No. Listen to xfm.
>>
YEA AND WHY WAS THAT? ILL TELL YOU WHY. YOU COME IN HERE AT FIVE TO ONE AND ASK ME TO EDIT A SONG WITH A LOAD OF EFFING AND JEFFING ON
>>
congresta
>>
>chinese looks like someone testin' out a biro
>>
>>86956366
but this is really obviously the case
they barely even try to hide it
>>
>>86957695
I have. Karl didn't start out as a character but they definitely started doing a deal later on once they found out his obscure way of thinking. Why do you think he left his job to do podcasts and other stuff later on? Do you honestly believe Karl's Diary was an actual diary and not something he put together for the show?
>>
>>86958125
I think he put it together for the show but it was still his own views and what not. I think he's aware he's funny and what he's doing i.e. not an idiot, but I don't think he's some cunt from oxford or something that they've paid. Everything he says is his opinion, podcasts show this, when they give him no time to react to things, he's obviously thinking of his own will
>>
>>86958125
>>86958383

As someone from Machester, we really are like this. I've met people far dumber and weirder than Karl.
>>
>>86961067
I know you are, fellow northerner
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.