[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Ned better? Was he going to beat him if not for those Lannister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: game-of-thrones.jpg (40KB, 717x403px) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones.jpg
40KB, 717x403px
Was Ned better?
Was he going to beat him if not for those Lannister henchmen?
Is Jaime all talk?
>>
>>86950606
Jaime would win a proper duel against Ned 9 times out of 10
>>
Jaime was toying with Ned, very clearly, but I think also that Ned was better in the show than the books and was probably one of the most skilled swordsmen in the series
>>
>>86950660
This

Jaime with his hand was second onoy to Barristan Selmy
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>86950660
Maybe, but that scene seems to hint that it wasn't going to be that easy
>>
>>86950606
Ned's a father he's older never really reknowned for being a great warrior but that's because he never fought in tournaments. Honestly we really don't know the capacity of Ned's fighting ability he's good Tho he stood his ground against Dayne who was probably better than Jaime. My money's on Jaime Ned seemed a lot more shakier in that fight both in their prime tho Ned wins hands down
>>
>>86950606
That was the whole point of that scene and the one in the bar where Ned explained why he didn't fight in tournaments.

Jaime thought he'd steamroll him because he didn't have the reputation of others and when it came down to it he himself was left wondering who was better.

We will never know.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.