[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two old friends are reunited after many years >YOU GOD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1484578182881.jpg (407KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1484578182881.jpg
407KB, 1184x1046px
>two old friends are reunited after many years
>YOU GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH, HOW THE HELL ARE YA
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 229x220px
>character is a "loner"
>has had sex
>>
>>86950773
>1st episode of Mr. Robot
>character is severely autistic and anti-social
>still gets laid
>>
>>86950812

if you're a drug user you run in drug user circles and sooner or later you will get laid in drug user circles. regardless of how anti-social you are.
>>
>>86950812
Normies live in a different world. The idea of being a virgin as an adult is incomprehensible to them. You might as well tell them that unicorns exist.
>>
>>86951001
I know for a fact that this is not true, speaking as a virgin former druggie who hung out with druggies all the time. If you're a socially awkward autist it doesn't matter what social circles you're in.
>>
File: IMG_0855.gif (2MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0855.gif
2MB, 498x280px
>>86949742
>>
>>86949742
It's a slav thing you people wouldn't get it
>>
>>86951151

if you have drugs people will fuck you
>>
>guy in bar with his friends
>LOOK AT THE NANCY BOY ORDERING GIRL DRINKS!
>guy and his friends turn around
>they look ready to fight
>guy has a staredown with the one who shouted
>they start to grin then break into laughter and hug each other
>this is my old pal John! I haven't seen him since college!
>>
>>86950773
mmm? I have had sex plenty of times( to the same girl) for 1 year, and had a gf for 2 years.

I'm a loner, this was 7 years ago. I haven't even had a date since she cheated on me (with a fucking nigger).

My gf called me Sheldon as a nickname because of my appearance and how I played videogames and knew how to use computers and the internet. You can be a loner and have sex if you aren't a fat piece of shit.

Fuck's sake man, I have anime posters around the apartment. I collect gundam figurines and board games (that I play alone). There is nothing stopping you from having sex, being a loner is not an excuse.

I cry myself to sleep every night though. So maybe you are doing better than me
>>
>>86951221
>It's a slav thing
Then why do I see it all the time in American movies
>>
>AND YOUR OTHER SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>86951352
Americans are just western Russians
>>
File: blue-baby-in-purple-bed-staring.jpg (24KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
blue-baby-in-purple-bed-staring.jpg
24KB, 480x720px
>character has mildly shit life
>hopes it's only him and not that all humanity is in the same boat or worse off
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.