[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about Monk? Been watching it again recently and wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: monk-show[1].jpg (58KB, 332x250px)
monk-show[1].jpg
58KB, 332x250px
Can we talk about Monk? Been watching it again recently and wanted to discuss it.
>>
>>86944414
Comfy show
>>
Who was better? Sharona or Natalie?
>>
its pretty reddit tbqh
>>
File: Traylor.jpg (64KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
Traylor.jpg
64KB, 401x600px
>>86944545
Natalie is cuter.

Thus, she wins.
>>
>>86944731
Natalie also didn't try to dry hump every murder suspect or complain nearly as much.

I like Sharona fine, but compared to Natalie, especially during that episode where she comes back and they're both in the same room, she just comes across as a bitch a lot of the time.
>>
File: QB6IW[1].jpg (75KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
QB6IW[1].jpg
75KB, 500x438px
>this is how they did the DVD spines
I'm still laughing and cringing at this.
>>
What were the coolest Monk moments you can remember?

I just remembered the episode in which Monk participates in a gameshow, finds out how the host and another contestant are cheating, uses that cheat to win and get into the bonus round, and then calls the other contestants phone using the lifeline or whatever to listen to a recorded answering machine message that proves that the host killed his wife.

Also the episode where you have no idea who the murderer could be for 30 minutes, and then Monk goes "wait a minute, the killer is that guy over there! He's deaf and can read lips" or something and it was just some random guy we've never seen before.
>>
>>86945316
The first Dale the Whale episode, where Dale tries desperately to leap up and Strangle Monk and he leans over to him, just out of reach.

That and when he confronts who planted the car bomb and turns his fucking pain killers off.
>>
>>86945550
I don't even remember the second one. Monk is a fucking savage.
>>
>>86945777
He turns it back on a minute later, basically saying Trudy wouldn't want him to do that and would forgive him.
>>
>>86944919
clever but still annoying
>>
momkino
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.