[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this was the glorious reincarnation of the 90s and the way it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 6785_4885.jpg (40KB, 464x349px) Image search: [Google]
6785_4885.jpg
40KB, 464x349px
this was the glorious reincarnation of the 90s and the way it was lambasted is a disgrace to kino critiqueurs worldwide.
>>
>>86941482
The bad reviews were due to the casting.

Film criticism is just a liberal filter these days.
>>
>>86941482
Should I watch it? The trailers just looked so bad.
>>
>>86941573
it's basically the mummy returns but made in the wrong decade
>>
>>86941573
it was a very campy movie to watch tbqh, a direct to vhs kinda movie
>>
>>86941573
It's one of those almost fun flicks, but it doesn't quite manage to get there. There's a level of cheesiness it doesn't quite manage to pass and that would have been vital for it to really work as a fun flick.
>>
It was a little fun but it got boring near the end I almost slept

Jaime Lannister is cool, and there's some hot chicks in it
>>
>>86941482
Had a lot of cool settings (Ra's ship, the library, the world of the dead etc) but the Egyptian Gods being transformers was stupid as fuck.
>>
File: seth-vs-horus-672x372.jpg (46KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
seth-vs-horus-672x372.jpg
46KB, 672x372px
>>86942331
yeah Egyptian gods shifting into animal form is really stupid
>>
>>86941795
Goddess of love was meh so I ended up screencapping only Nicolaj. N-n-no homo.
>>
>>86941482
>egyptians
>white
WIR WAREN KÖNIGE UND SCHEISSE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.