[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>w-waaahh I can't watch that cause I just got spoiled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Angry-Baby.jpg (68KB, 570x568px) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Baby.jpg
68KB, 570x568px
>w-waaahh I can't watch that cause I just got spoiled on the ending!!!
>for me, spoilers makes movies completely UNWATCHABLE h-huurrrr waaahhhhhh!!!
>dude, spoilers man!!!!! You're going to completely RUIN THE MOVIE FOR MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
>The entire movie is RUINED because I just got SPOILED on one specific part of that movie WWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!111!!!!!
>>
>>86934745
Honestly spoilers make some shows/movies way better. Especially when they're fucking slow only to stretch out the length of it.
>>
>>86934745
its fine its spoilers like Sandor Glegane dying in the fight of his brother, but if the spoiler is a major plot point then im annoyed
>>
>>86934745
I don't get this.
Like isn't knowning that a movie got a twist already a spoiler?
>>
>>86934790
this
like if somebody "spoil" about the fates of characters in movies like final destination or saw nobody would give a shit. you watch those to see people getting fucking wreck, knowing they gonna die do nothing to it
>>
Some shitty movies have nothing going for them but the twist or some big reveals and it can ruin them. But if you think of a really great movie, knowing things that happen wont be able to ruin it for you because the entire experience is good.
>>
>watch Irreversible
>spoils its own ending
UNACCEPTABLE
>>
Of course spoilers don't entirely ruin the experience.
But I still have the right to complain whenever I come across one, suck it OP.
>>
File: happy-and-sad-baby-girl.jpg (191KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
happy-and-sad-baby-girl.jpg
191KB, 1600x1067px
>movie tells you that a character dies
>fuck man I wanted that character to live WAAAHHHH!!!
>you tell someone that same character dies beforehand
>fuck you man, I wanted that character to live and now I know they'll die W-W-WWAAAAHHHH!!!
>>
This huge fear of spoilers is a recent (millenial) thing right? I dont remember it being like this growing up.
>>
>>86935158
I feel like too that fear of spoilers became mainstream with internet. No one cared about spoilers before that except comic books autists. I mean the word of mouth about the predator being an alien hunter increased the ticket sales.
>>
>>86935475
one part of a movie doesn't even affect the rest of the movie unless the entire movie was specifically crafted around one big reveal.

you can know that darth vader is luke's father and nothing in the movie will change, you'll just know information that literally has nothing to impact the story because the real spoiler is what Luke does after he learns such information.

and I'm pretty sure people telling other people about Darth Vader vs Luke made even more people go to the theaters.
>>
Depends of the movie. Some movies are literally all about the reveal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.