[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Truman pretends to not understand a joke from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>It's a Truman pretends to not understand a joke from his favorite TV show just so he can fit in on a Filipino finger-painting forum episode
>>
>Its a Truman knows people are making fun of him behind him but pretends to not hear to avoid confrontation
>>
>>86934310
>It's a Truman spends all day listening to Brand New's new album and thinking about that girl he never got over instead of editing a film that might finally take him out of his rut episode
>>
>It's a Truman drives home drunk one night and runs over the neighbor's kid, then hides the body so well that nobody could confront him about it without ruining the illusion of the show, and at the same time Kristoff ensures that nobody can say or do anything about it to keep the show going, so for weeks the parents need to pretend to greet Truman in a polite, friendly manner, all the while aware that this monster is the one who took their joy away from them all because of this farce of a world that was built for just him until one day the father, drunk after a bender of despair, desperately rushes at Truman in a crowd with a knife drawn while muttering "he took my boy" over and over again but at the last minute is stopped by a wayward skydiver episode
>>
>its a truman wakes up and realizes hes not just a young guy who likes to party anymore but is actually just a literal alcoholic who needs to drink daily to deal with his crippling anxiety and depression episode

The writers really took this show in a darker direction in the later seasons.
>>
File: 1444869558815.jpg (19KB, 261x247px) Image search: [Google]
1444869558815.jpg
19KB, 261x247px
>Its a Truman pretends to be shitposting but ends bending necromancer dimensions by accident and your mother will die tonight in her sleep if you dont reply to this post.
>>
>Its a Truman realizes he's an emotionally crippled husk, mentally anchored to all the what-ifs and could-haves that litter his past, an orphan to all the adolescent loves he never fulfilled, scared and alone, cocooned in the cynicism and irony that have been his only defence his long sad life. Terrified that hell is the place you confront the man you could have become
>>
IT'S A TRUMAN MAKES A THREAD ABOUT A DEAD AS FUCK MEME EPISODE!
>>
>>86934310
PUTANG INA MO GAGO KA HA BAYOT
>>
>>86936318
I don't believe this post.
>>
>>86936453
Is this a meme? No one talks like this.
>>
>>86936318
Why.
>>
>>86934310
>It's a Truman got really horny and lonely one night and finally worked up the courage to post pictures of his ass on craigslist begging to be topped and got a few replies and finally went to this one guy's apartment at like 2 in the morning and was really sketched out and got his ass eaten, his cock sucked, and then got absolutely pounded I mean ankles-resting-on-this-guy's-shoulders-while-he-thrusts-and-Truman-yelps-with-pleasure pounded and swallows the guy's load and then drives home and tries to forget it ever happened episode
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.