[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It triggers me so fucking hard that the hilts of these swords

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

It triggers me so fucking hard that the hilts of these swords are also made of metal for some reason. What the fuck is that shit? Not a single fucking sword in the entire series looks like that.
>>
Least comfortable chair in the seven kingdoms
>>
Dragon fire cannot melt steel swords
>>
>>86932874
Every single fucking sword ever made has a metal hilt. It's just wrapped in leather you dingus
>>
>>86933744
You have literally no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>86932874
It's the IRON throne.
>>
>>86934103
Why would any of those swords have been made from iron and not steel?
>>
File: 20110523 005.jpg (206KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20110523 005.jpg
206KB, 1600x1200px
>>86933744
Wait, so what you're saying is that you think that if you were to peel back the leather on a sword's handle, you would find that the entire thing was made from a single piece of metal? Like, it would look exactly the same thing, just without leather? Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>86934421

lol, is that some cheap chinese knock off sword you bought off of eBay?
>>
THEY USED TO BE LIKE THAT IN THE OLDEN DAYS WHEN MEN DID NOT NEED PUSSY LEATHER TO PROTECT THEIR GIRLS HANDS
>>
>>86932874
>What the fuck is that shit?

It's a beta version of the original iron throne.
Also known as "The Chad pile of swords".
>>
clearly it's just for visual purposes to make it more obvious it's a throne made out of swords.

but if i had to justify it i guess i'd say it's possible that since the swords that compose the iron throne were the ceremonial house swords from the Westeros noble houses, maybe these ceremonial swords were made out of iron 100%? whatever, you're being autistic
>>
>>86933744
>>86935709
No, blades need to be sharpened and maintained, if they are in contact with metal they get blunt, that's why it cannot be metal in the inside and also the reason Everytime someone takes out a sword and does the
>ssssshhhhhrrrreeeeennnngg

Sound implying metal is hitting metal it's absolutely retarded
>>
>>86935245
It's a cheap chinese knockoff that I found on google images, but regardless. The hilt of a sword is made of multiple components, not a single piece of metal hammered into an ornate design.
>>
>>86933744
Nah, bruh. The hilt of a sword (even a full tang sword) does not look like that. It skinny and the pommel, crossguard and wrap are separate pieces. If you were to melt the top part of it with dragonfire, it would look like a sword with a nail file for a hilt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apTVzm09WYc
>>
>>
>>86932874
>LOOK AT ME, I'M A SWORD EXPERT
Don't be such an autist, OP. it's just a tv show.
>>
It's possible that this whole thing is a legend that Aegon made up to look badass.
>>
>>86937738
It doesn't take an expertise in fucking swords, it takes a working pair of eyes.
>>
File: IMG_0229.jpg (154KB, 1612x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0229.jpg
154KB, 1612x615px
Fun fact: there's a replica of gandolfs sword melted into the throne
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 540x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 540x740px
>>86935977
what is this anon talking about
>>
File: 1501865034218.jpg (226KB, 526x461px) Image search: [Google]
1501865034218.jpg
226KB, 526x461px
>>86940934
>>
>>86940926
That is fun anon, I'm having fun now :)
>>
>>86940926
Fun fact: there's a replica of gandolfs sword stuffed up someone's butt right now. ...probably.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.