[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to make a rick and morty episode 1. steal a plot from a popular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: trash.png (91KB, 1041x389px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
91KB, 1041x389px
how to make a rick and morty episode
1. steal a plot from a popular sci-fi movie (ex. inception, the purge)
2. add pop culture refrences, refrences to nihilism as viewed by a 13 year old emo kid and incomprehensible baby sounds under the guise of humor
3. ????
4. profit!
>>
I wonder if they'll do a Tron one.
>>
File: 1482823309389.gif (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1482823309389.gif
52KB, 625x626px
>>86928935
Twilight zone did every good sci-fi plot
There is no way do to something they haven't done before
>Get out of your own ass
>>
File: IMG_3432.jpg (35KB, 584x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3432.jpg
35KB, 584x328px
>=[
>>
>>86930171
>There is no way do to something they haven't done before
I know this is bait, but come on
>>
File: rick and morty antifa.jpg (470KB, 1440x1951px) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty antifa.jpg
470KB, 1440x1951px
*burp* GOD DOESN'T EXIST, MORTY!
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-animated.gif (80KB, 592x415px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-animated.gif
80KB, 592x415px
>DUDE NIHILISM REDDIT DUDE

I still don't understand this argument, especially coming from this Taiwanese forum of all places.

>DUDE

Most of the humor of teh chin comes from chaos yet you seem to imply that your neet life has a purpose, if shitposting may be one.

OP....does your lyfe have purpose except gargling cocks?

Objectively speaking, the purpose that your life has is the one you instill in it, thus making purpose subjective. The shows context (infinite timelines wabba lub DUDE) only affirms the fact that your meager life is rendered 'meaningless' but also proposes a duality where, the purposelessness is a purpose in itself.

what i'm trying to say here is that, your a nigger, we're all niggers, so just watch /tv/ and shitpost.
>>
>>86930633
>plot twist : that's the back of a woman
>>
>>86930744

Stfu you long winded faggot.
>>
HEY MOOOORTYYY
>>
File: 1465894309262.jpg (36KB, 516x384px) Image search: [Google]
1465894309262.jpg
36KB, 516x384px
>>86930744
>that post
>that spacing
>>
>>86928935
I can't imagine being SO autistic that not only do I have to stop watching a show I like once Reddit likes it, but I'd feel compelled to rail against it on 4chan.

I feel bad for you, anon. It must be tough to like something and then have to stop because it got popular.

(Reddit spacing intetional).
>>
>>86928935
don't forget

3. talk about periods, bras, breastsize, shopping and vaginas.

BECAUSE THE 99% MALE AUDIENCE FINDS THAT KIND OF STUFF SO FUNNY
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>86934304
Where did you get your 99% male audience number from?

Oh, right, you made it up. Stay salty 4channers.
>>
>>86934304
Women watch tv, get over it virgin.
>>
>>86934497
They pretend to watch.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.