[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Episode is called "The RACE" >In it, a Jew can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: seinfeld the race-min.jpg (69KB, 1043x765px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld the race-min.jpg
69KB, 1043x765px
>Episode is called "The RACE"
>In it, a Jew can only beat a white man in a race by cheating (twice)

Is this the most redpilled episode of Seinfeld?
>>
>>86928458
>alt-right babby watches an episode of a comedy television show and can only think about race because his brain is incapable of doing anything else

That's the true redpill here.
>>
>>86928913
>Acting triggered

Whatever point you were trying to disprove was for naught
>>
>>86928458
> White man
Jerry's probably whiter than you, buddy
>>
>>86928458
Isn't virtually every episode of the series about Jerry or his friends cheating someone out of something?
>>
>>86928458
i dont understand whitebois on this one, how tf are jews not white

>pic related
>>
>>86931391
https://youtube.com/watch?v=SZAfdrPuj74
>>
again with the victim card, OP?
>>
>>86931391
Go ahead and ask one of them if they're white or jewish.
>>
File: 1375406622752.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1375406622752.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>that whole scene in monks where george and jerry pretend to not have seen eachother since highschool to help jerry back his lie about his speed
>>
I guess that makes Mister Bevalaqua the shabbis goy who allowed himself to be a jester for jewish dirty tricks by taking the word of the jew over his own people.

I think /pol/ should drop everything they are doing and watch all of seinfeld with a big jar of redpills.

I can't wait to hear a right wing deconstruction of the Japanese Man in Chest of Drawers episode.
>>
>>86932010
theyre the same thing fool, like i can be both white and christian
>>
>>86932315
Lol no
>>
>>86931391
LOL Jews inbred with real whites for hundreds of years
Then they reactivate those sleepers by tracing a Jewish mother somewhere in the bloodline
Then it's the lovebomb pysch attack
Also look up how many abandoned children were abandoned by Jewish sluts who slept around to help the 'tribe' and when the adopted kid finds out the truth goes full zionazi
Just Google Melanie Philips Zionism
>>
>>86932327
>>86932461
>>86932010
wtf is wrong with white people
>>
File: yb78qyu2.jpg (58KB, 518x358px) Image search: [Google]
yb78qyu2.jpg
58KB, 518x358px
>>86932176
Starts with a.....DUNCAN
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.