[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Would you suck a cock to keep your job at McDonalds? Damn.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: compliance film.jpg (50KB, 361x512px) Image search: [Google]
compliance film.jpg
50KB, 361x512px
>Would you suck a cock to keep your job at McDonalds?

Damn.

Is this the kind of question Americans have to ask themselves on a daily basis?
>>
>>86927973
no

t.mcdonalds employee
>>
>>86927973
whatttttttttttttttttttttttt! and no hell, she retarded.

t.ex mcdonalds employee
>>
>>86927973
I would suck a girl's cock if you understand my meaning
>>
>>86928158
Girls don't have cocks you birdbrain
>>
>>86928181
Some of them have feminine penises.
>>
>>86927973
What? Why couldn't you just walk across the street and apply at Taco Bell?
>I don't feel like sucking a cock to keep this shitty job
>fill out an application at a fast food place down the road
>yes, I have experience working with food.
>>
>>86928251
t.mcdonalds cum guzzler
>>
>>86927973
How can adult Americans work at MickeyD? Here it's something for teenagers with the occacional 20/30 something being the manager
>>
>>86928181
Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>86928342
Americans are poor, uneducated, and stupid. Most of them aren't even qualified to work at McDonalds. Look at who their president is, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>86928251
With that level of intelligence, it's a wonder you haven't stopped breathing yet.
>>
>>86928342
Gotta put that arts degree to use somewhere.
>>
>>86928342
It's fucking retarded and I don't know why people do it. You make like $8.00 an hour there when you could just apply at a fucking warehouse and make like $14-15 and hour and not have to work with customers.
>>
>>86928376
>>>86928251
>With that level of intelligence, it's a wonder you haven't stopped breathing yet.
Being this pleb.
Do you just assume gender based on genitals?
>>
>>86928342
shit happens, life is a circle, people need to eat and events and people's lives do not always follow the strict code and ingrained steps that popular imagery and education would have you imagine is always the the way things objectvely are
sometimes people have to start over at the bottom, or never make it very far at all
>>
File: d.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>86928423
Oh I never assume anything. I analyze, I report and make decisions based on FACT. XY chromosome? MAN. XX chromosome? WOMAN. Here endeth the lesson, faggot fuckwit.
>>
>>86928487
You know that some people are "female" but are mostly chromosomally XY, gender isn't as biologically simple as you think https://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943
>>
>>86928515
XX. XY. Eat shit and DIE.
>>
>>86928487
>posts gay man
>>
File: stacker-300x272.jpg (13KB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
stacker-300x272.jpg
13KB, 300x272px
>>86928433
I don't know man. My first job was at Domino's and I made shit. Like $7.00 an hour or something God-awful. I said fuck that and applied at Amazon with ZERO experience in anything related to warehouse work. They trained me how to drive and operate all sorts of shit. I quit after like a year and a half and worked at a few other warehouses making like $16/hr driving a reach truck all day. I'm going to school now, but I know if I ever have to start over at the bottom it sure as shit isn't going to be making fucking pizzas.

If there's one thing you should learn, it's how to operate a reach truck, or even better a sitdown forklift. If you ever find yourself in an employment jam there's always places that are looking to hire people who know how to operate these things.
>>
>>86928531
I'm XXY brah.
>>
>>86928487
Huh.
Do you do DNA test on the spot before addressing a person with a pronoun?
>>
>>86928588
Nope. Just on their looks, motherfucker. Looks like a guy? Address it as a guy. Looks like a chick? Address it as a chick. Looks like your mom? Kick it in the cunt.
>>
Do they show the strip scenes?
>>
>>86928642
This is not 19th or 20th century anymore you cis white human.
Ask the person in front of you; the pronoun they had like to be addressed with, so as to not offend them.
>>
>>86928561
What kind of Warhammer chaos siege vehicle is that?
>>
File: Brianna.jpg (39KB, 479x553px) Image search: [Google]
Brianna.jpg
39KB, 479x553px
>>86928791
I don't think so, cunt. Better get used to it, we're taking free speech the fuck BACK.
>>
>>86928912
Why do you hate freedom, anon? Why do you hate America?
>>
>>86927973
I have seen this thread so many times. Always with that same question about America

I've always wondered if it was bots doing this shit or just really dedicated autists
>>
>>86928912
What freedom?
Remember Charlottesville, Virginia?
It happened because some people (white males) are too stubborn to change their old destructive tendencies.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.