[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances Jim Jefferies will replace Trevor Noah on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 31

What are the chances Jim Jefferies will replace Trevor Noah on the Daily Show? Their shows are basically the same already except Jefferies is much funnier and closer to Jon Stewart's Daily Show. How bad do you think Comedy Central is kicking itself for giving The Daily Show to Noah?
>>
File: 1482800443799.jpg (19KB, 293x212px) Image search: [Google]
1482800443799.jpg
19KB, 293x212px
>>86927208
>Jefferies is much funnier
>>
>>86927208
Why do comedians rejected from other countries always become successful in America?
>>
OH MISTER JEFFRIES
>>
I like Jim, but I'd rather have seen more of Legit than him becoming another late night host.
>>
this guy looks like the douchiest douchebag i've ever seen.
>>
>>86927265
not saying much though
>>
>>86927265
Noah show is like a BET daily show, every night it's just some black social activist. I wouldn't mind if he did it once a week but every freaking night
>>
>>86927450
It's because he's Australian
>>
>>86927323
The majority of us are idiots and accents work on us.
>>
Isn't Jim Jeffries a leftist SJW that acts like a edgy right winger on stage?

fuck this guy

also bill maher is a fucking cuck
>>
BLONALD BLUMBF
>>
>>86927685

He hates SJWs. He has gotten a taste of them after his Cosby jokes. Half his show has been making fun of deranged democrats.

Not liking Trump and "not getting" American politics does not make you an SJW.
>>
>>86928420
he's strongly pro gun control though
>>
>>86928481

Get this: nobody who is not from America can wrap their heads around your gun mania and weird obsession with "self defense".
>>
>>86928481
He's not American. That's a common stance from non-Americans, because they have a very different view on the role of government and the individual.
>>
>>86928481
Well shit, that must obviously make him a purple haired, goofy cartoon boogeywoogey
>>
>>86928566
No, they just have a different view on guns and gun law loopholes.
>>
>>86928582
Yes, as well as yours.
Both.
>>
>add Jim Jefferies to my meanie poo poo head list because he doesn't like Trump
Who's left besides Norm for you kids to watch?
>>
Australian here. Jim jeffries is NOT a classic example of the Australian male. Hes got an Australian accent but is pretty much a Hollywood slave and doesn't have anything in common with true blue Aussies. Hes a seppo wannabe, arrogant cunt and a whinging leftie who should stay in america for the rest of his life.
>>
>>86927208
idk but ive liked jim since legit
if he was on the daily show then i would be 100%behind that
wont happen tho
>>
>>86928602
I'm American, bud. I'm just correcting you on your sheltered retardo, quasi-patriotist view that it must be some flaw in how thet perceive "role of government and individual", as if burgertown is the authority on free when we have more surveillance than a fucking police state.
>>
>>86928628

if Australians hate him he must be alright
>>
>>86928628
Fuck off. That's like when this or that American cries their eyes out how person with opposite political beliefs is "not a real American, or representative of Americans".
>>
>>86928647
I'm American as well, bud. You don't have a particularly good understanding on the difference between how Americans and non-Americans view the governments role in the lives of its citizens, and the balance of power. Spouting off nonsense is not "correcting", sweetie
>>
>>86928664
Shut up fuckwit theres obviously certain traits and beliefs that are associated with a stereotypical person from any country and Jim "gay cunt" jeffries has none of those. In fact his traits and beliefs are more commonly associated with seppo poofters. Fuckwit
>>
>>86928697
>You don't have a particularly good understanding on the difference between how Americans and non-Americans view the governments role in the lives of its citizens
In most of the first world, the differences are almost negligible kiddo.
>sweetie
Fucking kill yourself, snob cunt. I bet yoi consider visiting Canada an "enriching tourist experience in a foreign country".
>>
>>86928729
Well you're a sensitive little bitch, aren't ya?
>>
>>86928516
Which makes their political commentary sound deranged when they can't even understand something as simple as wanting to defend yourself.
>>
>>86928746
>gets bantered at and told how it is
>h-hah calm down b-bro
Piss off Jim
>>
>>86928743
Once again, spouting off nonsense is not correcting, sweetie.
>>
>>86928481
he's Australian we're all cucks for gun control here.
>>
>>86928776
>cries about no true scotsman
>"bantz"
You done throwing your little tantrum?
>>
>>86928774
>I need a semi-automatic weapon to protect my mobile home.
I like to go kayaking, but I don't demand an aircraft carrier in order to feel satisfied on a lake.
>>
File: 1503735941534.png (104KB, 236x207px) Image search: [Google]
1503735941534.png
104KB, 236x207px
>>86928784
>nonsense
>he really thinks America is some vastly different land with strange customs and laws that Europe can't even fathom.
>>
>>86928803
>the fallacy fallacy
>still cant banter back without sounding gay and arrogant
Bugger off mate I bet you live in California judging by the shit your talking
>>
>>86928832
>i don't understand cultural differences
Not particularly bright, are you?
I actually have a job to get to, hun. Have fun.
>>
>>86928837
You honest to god can't stop, can you? What a sensitive little poofter
>>
>>86928774

But everyone knows it's not about defending yourself, that it's just disingenuous use of language to cover your psychotic nature
>>
>>86928854
>again, he thinks Europe, the literal birthplace of most modern democratic societies on the planet, is so "culturally different" from copy-cat burgertown, that they can't understand American laws.
Are you larping?
>>
>some chick I want to bang goes on about how funny Jim Jefferies is
>endure his stand up for about 20 minutes, smirk once

he just seems like a cunt. not a fun cunt, like Bill Burr, an annoying one.
>>
>>86928854
Have fun at McDonald's
>>
>>86928854
>America
>cultural differences
>from Europe
LOLOLOLOLOL you never left your all white, suburbia have you?
>>
this guy fell so hard after the bill maher shitshow
>>
>>86928924
>>86928931
>>86928903
You have literally never left either Europe or america. They are such incredibly different places. You are all very embarrassing
>>
>>86928963
>has a brand new show on CC
>greenlit new season for Netflix series
>released a new stand-up special
He literally didn't.
>>
>>86929001
>They are such incredibly different places
In terms of law, underlying concepts of democratic principles and free market economies....not really, faggot.
>woah, they eat different foods!
>they aren't shameful of their bodies like some neo-Victorian cuck!
>#so different
Fuck off.
>>
>86928481
Who care if Jim is pro gun control? Guy's not American, he doesn't know any better. He's still funny as fuck.
>>
>>86929015
I meant to me you idiot
>>
>>86929001
I remember years ago, that one really funny faggot on /his/ and /tv/ who tried to "educate" people on Japan despite admitting to getting all of his knowledge from weeb forums. Is that you?
>>
>>86928931
at least here over the ocean we dont cut our dicks
>>
>>86928809
>haha you want gunz why dont you just have nukes then???
fuck off
>>
>>86929068
You didn't type that distinction, friendo.
>>
>>86929117
Are you saying, our country doesn't have a clear and present issue with escalation and overprotection when in some states you can legally buy a tank? Are you pretending to be naive?
>>
>>86929117
>Literally ignore the argument that there is a difference between a simple gun for protection, and mind numbingly powerful military-grade human killers that can shoot armor piercing rounds through cars.
>>
>>86927359
AYUDAME
>>
>>86929044
>>86929092
Pretty much confirming you've never been to both america and "western" Europe. And no that is not me
>>
>>86929162
United States has a law enforcement problem, and you can't fully depend on them to either get to the scene on time, or for them not to harm you in their overzealousness. The War on Drugs fucked this country hard, and before anyone can even consider pulling back on guns that people may need to protect themselves, that other mistake needs to be done away with.
>>
>>86929198
>n-n-no you! ;)
When does school start? Shouldn't you be out buying supplies?
>>
>>86927208
tips fedora
>>
>>86929218
>United States has a law enforcement problem
Yeah, they are armed to the fucking teeth.
>>
>>86928887

If you're not from the US you may not know this, but incidents where legal gun owners defend themselves happen all the fucking time. Often enough that it doesn't even make the news because it's so fucking routine.
>>
>>86927483
>Talk about various issues affecting various people every night
>mention black people every so often
>WHY IS IT SO BET?!?!?!
>>
>>86929219
Is this that overly sensitive Australian cunt again? Same whiney stutter text
>>
>>86927685
A lot of comedians are generally classically liberal. They're socially progressive, to a point. There are really no conservative comedians and at the same time, almost no hard left SJW style comedians as well.
>>
>>86929219
I really dont know what you're implying. If you went to both USA and anywhere in Europe they are near polar opposites and you'd instantly be able to tell
>>
>>86929259
>but incidents where legal gun owners defend themselves happen all the fucking time
Burger here, it doesn't. Most gun deaths btw end up as accidental firings from legal gun owners. Victims too often than not, end up kids. NRA doesn't want to discuss that though.
>>
>>86929188
>mind numbingly powerful military-grade human killers
Don't argue about guns when it's clear you get all your information from clickbait articles
>>
>>86928481
Most people are pro-gun control though. It's just that the NRA scares it's members into voting against it so that way people who make and sell guns can make more money off of that fear.
>>
>>86929268
No, im the guy arguing with him. His stuttering is undoubtedly more cancerous than mine
>>
>>86927410
Legit was fucking trash
>>
>>86929253
>Yeah, they are armed to the fucking teeth.
...and too quick to pretend they're the military when they arrive at your home, guns ablazing. Their needs to be a deescalation on their militarization, and that requires an end to the War on Drugs.

Once that happens, THEN this country can have an honest discussion on real gun control. You can't trust American cops.
>>
>>86929188
Well why do a lot of gun owners want automatic weapons, isn't a semi automatic sufficient?
>>
>>86929292
>USA and anywhere in Europe they are near polar opposites
Except they aren't. Movies aren't real life, Clark Griswald.
>>
>>86929312
The American states with the tighest gun control laws are among the states with the highest gun crime rates. The opposite is true for the open carry states.
>>
>>86929307
>saying semi-automatics are overtly more dangerous than a sidearm
>is clickbait
Is this your brain on NRA memes?
>>
>>86929322
Show me the numbers on "most". Seems like drummed up bullshit.
>>
>>86929044
>In terms of law
But there are massive differences between western Europe and America. Maybe not on the major things, but the rights employees are guaranteed, the standards food has to meet to be considered safe for consumption, and quite a few other areas too.
>democratic principles
Again, sure you're not going to find anywhere that diverges from 'one man, one vote', but there are still differences in what you're allowed to vote on and how high your influence goes, even between Western European countries, let alone between Europe and America. For instance I find it fucking weird that America votes on state attorney generals, which is another difference in how law is carried out.
>>
>>86929341
The states with the toughest gun control laws have larger populations and higher rates of crimes in general. Do you really think lax gun control laws are a good idea for places like LA and NYC?
>>
>>86929322
A lot of car owners want a more powerful car. Isnt a Hyundai getz sufficient?
>>
>>86929341
See, I hate this meme...it's far more complicated than this and only a half truth. The states with strictest gun control aren't suffering the highest crime rates BECAUSE of a causal relationship to gun control laws, that is disingenuous.
>>
>>86929299
Lol citation needed there bud
>>
>>86929366
I didn't say most, I was speaking from an anecdotal experience, hence why I typed "a lot" and not most
>>
>>86929283
>A lot of comedians are generally classically liberal
not they're not
classical liberal means libertarian, few of them are libertarian
>>
>>86929341
the tight gun control laws are a reaction to the high gun crimes, not the other way around.
the main problem is they dont do buyback programs or adequately defend their borders from interstate trafficking making the laws unenforced.
>>
>>86929420
>classical liberal means libertarian
I'm sort of getting sick of all you faggots and your grade school-tier knowledge on political spectrums.
>>
>>86929312
>most people are pro-gun control
Um, no sweetie
>>
>>86929351
They aren't. Hence why nigs use small caliber arms to shoot eachother. Stop being a butthurt yuropoop
>>
>>86929392
No shit theres grossly more crime when theres more people. The strict control states have a disproportionately high amount of gun crime. LA and NYC should have never had tight gun control introduced because it took guns out of the hands of the law abiding citizens but criminals being criminals didnt turn in their guns. Unironically remove blacks from NYC at least and gun crime goes down 50%
>>
>>86929388
Dude, the power of American voters differs from state, it's kinda silly to even make a broad statement about US law when it differs from state to state
>>
>>86929098
>leave dicks intact
>don't declaw cats
>don't snip dog's vocal cords
>police don't shoot to kill
>don't drug kids
>not obese
>have culture
yay for yurop
>>
>>86929388
>For instance I find it fucking weird that America votes on state attorney generals
It stems from the same cultural trait in America that helps a lot lean towards the idea of "guns as a right". Distrust of overly powerful government, and an assumption of eventual corruption. Yeah, it doesn't actually work that great in practice and is wonky as all hell (there's no way for an everyday person with their own lives to be able to actually know every single person they're voting for; also technology/weaponry has outpaced the ability for normal citizens to rise up against their government, and would require a division in their military to have any chance).
>>
>>86929429
I think you mean the main problem is black people
>>
>>86929392
>The states with the toughest gun control laws have more gangs and higher rates of minorities in general. Do you really think civil rights laws are a good idea for places like LA and NYC?
>>
>>86929397
Nice try faggot, why don't you make a more fair comparison like thinking it would be safe for everyone to drive a Lamborghini, faggot
>>
>>86929409
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/95209084/

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/accidental-gun-deaths-shooting-children-undercounted-cdc-ap-usa-today/
>>
File: 1455115093224.webm (683KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455115093224.webm
683KB, 480x480px
>>86929463
>snip dog's vocal cords
what monsters do this?
>>
>>86929429
And that didnt work, hence how commiefornia is such a violent shithole
Stop being retarded
>>
>>86929444
classical liberal is actually very close to modern libertarianism

I don't know what you are even saying
>>
File: rlly makes me think.png (374KB, 1238x946px) Image search: [Google]
rlly makes me think.png
374KB, 1238x946px
>>86929399
>>86929429

Its really a mystery
>>
>>86929450
>semi-automatics are not more dangerous because niggers and /pol/ memes
Kill yourself. This is the dumbest thing imaginable to argue. A handgun can't fire at even remotely the same right. It is automatically easier to kill a person with a semi. You retarded faggot.
>>
>>86929499
Dont think so black and white buddy, Lamborghini's are near the top end of cars whereas automatic weapons arent even nearly close to the top end of weapons. False equivalence
>>
>>86929511
americans
>>
>>86929525
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1503354421833.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
1503354421833.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
>>86929546
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>86929514
>>86929525
>place where you can easily buy guns because there was no buyback program and trafficking isnt policed well enough
dont they still have gun shows and shit in california, what are you guys even talking about here? they've done nothing of meaning to stem the flood of guns.
>>
>>86927323
Jime Jefferies could never be on Australian TV. Also, the US has a huge amount of people williant to sit at a screen compared to all other English speaking countries.

Anyone can make it in America.
>>
>>86929351
>saying semi-automatics are overtly more dangerous than a sidearm

You no gun fucks really don't have any understanding of guns at all.

Question - what is more dangerous, a .45 pistol or a .223 AR?
>>
>>86929574
What is so funny? You are literally arguing that a handgun is ACTUALLY just as lethal as a semi...

Are you stupid?
>>
>>86929453
Why do all you gun rights people obsessed with being vigilantes? Why does the NRA lobby to block federally funded studies on gun control? Why do you ignore countries with strict gun control have lower crimes, like Australia? Hell, I don't even believe in going that far but you gun people always argue "Less gun control means citizens will protect each other" and "We need our guns to stop the goberment"
>>
>>86929564
>americans
Where in America? Because that sure as fuck isn't a wide-spread practice
>>
>>86929592
Obviously an .223 AR. Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>86929595
>You are literally arguing that a handgun is ACTUALLY just as lethal as a semi...

It is, and in some cases more so

>>86929597

Why did Bloomberg spend 50 million to tighten gun control laws in Oregon?
>>
Australian-American here.
I like JJ. My full aussie brother likes him too.
>>
>>86929548
Yes, Lamborghinis are near the top end of cars, but you have to be a skilled driver to properly operate one safely
>>
>>86929592
I'm not even anti-gun, I'm just not brainwashed to think you can walk away from an .223 AR like you can from a sidearm.
>>
>>86927208

>Jeffries
>Funnier

Must be an American thing.

As an Australian, he's an insufferable, obnoxious, unfunny cunt with the most affected "working class" schtick ever.
>>
>>86929622
>It is, and in some cases more so
Then you are literally retarded. Honest to Christ, retarded.
>>
>>86929605
It's not my job to educate you. go google it yourself.
>>
>>86929595
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semi-automatic_firearm

>>86929597
>why are you so obsessed with wanting to protect yourself from gun wielding criminals? Why do you want to live so badly?

Im not even American. But obviously both seppos and yuros are some braindead people
>>
>>86929502
Your first link idnt opening

Second link says nothing about accidental gun deaths, just gun deaths in general

Third link says a stdy suggests it went from a whoppin 74 to 113 lel

So, no arguments
>>
>>86929605
Are you kidding? It's quite wide-spread in America. If your dog is noisy as shit your neighbors can force your dog to get its vocal chords removed by law.
>>
>>86929595
Handguns are far more deadly because you don't have to carry around a fucking rifle just to get the jump on someone. If you want to brain someone, you walk up to them with a handgun, that's the way it's always been.
>>
>>86929664
So you're talking out your ass.
Thought so.
>>
>>86929674
>being this autistic and obtuse
CDC reports literally show that the majority of gun related deaths by legal gun owners are accidental firings, you shit eating retard.
>>
>>86929595
You do realize handguns are semiautomatic right?
>>
>>86928628
>"real Australian"
>poor
>no culture
>literally descended from rapists
>anti-intellectual

Honestly, "true-blue aussie" culture is the biggest delusion in Australia. Australia is a melting pot of different cultures, it has been for centuries.
>>
>>86929669
Hmmm, I'm 29 years old, never had to protect myself or anyone else from gun wielding criminals
>>
Remove black people and the U.S. murder rate drops below Europe's.

That would be a funny subject for an episode.
>>
>>86929677
>It's quite wide-spread in America.
citation needed
>>
>>86929677
>force your dog to get its vocal chords removed by law
This has never happened.
>>
>edgy comedian

only saw him that time on Bill Maher and he was promoting mass islamic immigration into the west. yeah, edgy as fuck!
>>
>>86929686
>I know an AR can riddle your entire body with bullets is literal seconds and murder a room full of people
>but if you were le sneaky, you could shoot one person ;) sneakily
Christ...
>>
why are so many Aussies good at banter?
>>
>>86929702
if you're that adamant to preserve your ignorance, just dismiss the fact and move on yeah.
>>
>>86929706
Not the guy you're replying to, but if you aren't joking, you are literally retarded and probably brainwashed into thinking there's no such thing as culture.
>>
>>86929723
wooooow and here comes the racism
>>
>>86929705
You know the guns I am comparing. We are talking about firing rates.
>>
>>86929723
For a temporary period of time. Would eventually shift to different demograhics with wealth displacement/population/workforce is removed.
>>
>>86929735
When everything tries to kill you every day you become pretty down to earth
>>
>>86929749

>facts are racist

Yeah, I don't think so Tim.
>>
>>86929736
>"fact"
see
>>86929702
>>
>>86929686
I'm sure Dylan Roof just used a handgun.
>>
>>86929704
Nowhere in your link it says that, its showing statistics for all injuries, not just accidental ones
>>
>>86929605
It's illegal in some states. I remember reading that in California some landlords made declawing cats and debarking dogs mandatory for their tenants until Schwarzenegger pot a stop to that. It's still done a lot over there though.
http://www.careah.com/de-vocalization.html
>>
>>86929749

There is literally nothint racist about that statement.
>>
>>86929760
You are fucked in the head. Handguns and semi auto rifles fire at pretty much the same rate unless you are intentionally focusing on firing as absolutely fast as possible in which case you're aiming is off. Handguns are infinitely easier to use at close range than an AR or any semi auto rifle at all and thus would be more deadly.
>>
File: 846px-Ushomicidesbyweapon.svg.png (95KB, 846x625px) Image search: [Google]
846px-Ushomicidesbyweapon.svg.png
95KB, 846x625px
>>86929733
Boy, those scary rifles sure are spooky!
>>
>>86929785
Saying people are committing crimes because they are a certain color, is not a fact.
>>
>>86929639
>I'm just not brainwashed to think you can walk away from an .223 AR like you can from a sidearm.

Just because some gang banger got shot with a 22 using garbage ammo then walked to the hospital himself does not mean you can walk away from all handguns. Different cartridges have different energies, ballistic properties and effects like cavitation and hydrostatic shock. There are many handgun rounds you will not walk away from.

>>86929733
>bullets is literal seconds

Why do you think pistols fire slowly?
>>
>>86929723
Europe has black people too
>>
>>86929795
>I can't be assed to google "dog vocal cords cut" and see for myself
>la la la I can't hear you

spoken like a true ameritard.
>>
>>86929766

You have no empirical evidence to suggest that.

That's just blind supposition.
>>
>>86928516
I'm British and hate faggots like you who act like civilian gun ownership and rights to self-defence are some joke to be looked down your nose at. I've had my garden fence jumped by troublemakers twice, was able to fight them off the first time and had a bat the second. The area I live in is becoming increasingly dangerous and I would love to have a fucking gun, you bootlicking shithead.
>>
>>86929838
This is the most retarded debate I've ever been in.

How fast does your typical .45 fire? Does it even remotely come close to an AR?
>>
>>86929723
They would just be replaced by a different underclass, America and most developed countries as is will always have poor communities with higher crime rates, you'd need to change the country from the ground up into some utopia to avoid it.
>>
>>86929861
>I can't back up shit
We're done here, sweetie
>>
>>86929849
Europe has africans, not basketball americans, they're a whole different breed.

I mean they also suck, but they're not even close to dindus
>>
>>86929865
speaking of blind...
>>
>>86929845
The point is, if you can't even understand on a basic fucking level, why technologically superioer firearms are just generally more deadly by design, you are brainwashed beyond repair.
>>
>>86929840

Who are you talking to?

No one said that

Do you regularly invent imaginary conversations and attribute them to people so you can call them racist

You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>86929871
>I would love it if those fencehoppers had guns
Smart thinking
>>
File: Homicide_victimization_by_race.jpg (28KB, 274x226px) Image search: [Google]
Homicide_victimization_by_race.jpg
28KB, 274x226px
>>86929749

Facts are very problematic
>>
>>86929892
Ok, Black Americans are different, does it have anything to do with the way they have been treated the past 400 years?
>>
>>86929881
You have never ever handled either a handgun or an AR and it annoys me you are trying to argue about them. If you arent trolling me, you are genuinely unintelligent for thinking you are making a sound argument. You obviously dont know anything about guns
>>
>>86929845
i think he means the fact that if you walk away from a handgun the user will probably miss you.
meanwhile if the shooter can spray, youre fucked.
>>
>>86929739
There's culture but the culture of a "real australian" is largely derived from many western european cultures.

There's the idea that "true-blue Aussie" is the default culture of Australia... if you think that way you're blind to a huge demographic shift in Australia.
>>
>>86929886
No they wouldnt you stupid libtard, even down here in brazil the great majority of violent crimes are committed by nogs. Least violent states are white majority. And its like this all across south america
>>
>>86929044
Your ignorance is profound. If you really think the new world is absolutely anything like Europe you're hopelessly misinformed. I've lived in both and neither the USA nor Canada are anything like Europe.
>>
>>86929923
>no one said that
>>86929525

You must be new.
>>
>>86929723
If you remove men, the murder rate would drop even further.
>>
>>86929955
I forgot american blacks live for over 400 years. The current generation is definitely still hurting after all that nasty slavery.
>>
>>86929938
Black people tend to be in poverty, which is the direct result of slavery and how the US government treated them after they were emancipated.
>>
>>86929973

Why are you quoting two different people - with neither of the quoted posts containing the statements you referenced?

Do you hear voices sometimes?
>>
>>86929706
thanks for spewing exactly what you were told to think during primary school

Australia as a westphalian state is protestant irish-anglo with some welsh free settlers.
>>
>>86929881
How fast do you pull the trigger?
>>
File: ian trejo.webm (1MB, 632x351px) Image search: [Google]
ian trejo.webm
1MB, 632x351px
>>86929915
>why technologically superioer firearms are just generally more deadly by design, you are brainwashed beyond repair.

And you have no idea what makes a round deadly, or how firearms work. Something like the Ak-47 (assault killer, 47 bullets per pull of trigger) is a technologically inferior gun to many pistols on the market.
>>
>>86929957
Answer the question you brainwashed gun faggot. I'm not even anti-gun, I'm anti-being stupid that guns are dangerous.

I'll ask again, how fast does a normal .45 fire? Does it even remotely match to a basic AR?
>>
>>86929963
This is just so unbelievably wrong. It is so wrong and empty headed that im forced to assume you are trolling me
>>
>>86929969
Are these nogs rich and we'll educated just being criminals for a laugh, or in the poorest communities?

Poor fags in any country have a higher rate of violent crime than people in wealthier areas.
>>
>>86930011
Imagine how easy life would be if you had no pressure at all to succeed in any way and all you had to do was to complain about slavery that happened hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>86930002

Yes, but the tax base would essentially disappear making it impossible to have a functioning country.
>>
>>86930011
Then explain how poor white trash communities are a lot less violent than even middle class suburbs?
Also no one alive today was related in any way to slavery, plus look at other people that were enslaved like the russians etc and compare them to nigs
>>
>>86930026
>something like the Ak-47 (assault killer, 47 bullets per pull of trigger) is a technologically inferior gun to many pistols on the market.
Oh yes, silly me. I 'm the dumb one here. Obviously 47 bullets per pull is the same as a pistol. I must just be a libruh idiot who doesn't know. I guess every firearm is exactly the same then!
>>
>>86929961
>meanwhile if the shooter can spray, youre fucked.

And you think you can't spray with a handgun? Do you know full auto handguns exist?

>>86930011

He said if you removed blacks from the US, the homicide rate would drop substantially. Statics verify that statement.
>>
>>86930011

Whites and hispanics living in poverty commit crimes at lower rates than blacks.
>>
File: CXxWDwBVAAAA2KQ.jpg (73KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
CXxWDwBVAAAA2KQ.jpg
73KB, 600x300px
>>86930050
uh oh
>>
>>86930033
It takes literally fractions of a second for guns to cycle. Even if semi auto rifles magically cycled x4 faster than a handug at about a fifth of a second, you're limited by how fast you can pull a trigger
>>
>>86930106
>muh rates. Muh 13 percent of the population!
This isn't /pol/.
>>
>>86930089
In America every firearm is equal.
>>
>>86930033
How fast do you pull the trigger?
>>
File: dsafdsaf.png (37KB, 388x263px) Image search: [Google]
dsafdsaf.png
37KB, 388x263px
>>86930089
>Obviously 47 bullets per pull is the same as a pistol.

Sorry, I forgot that its actually automatic killer.
>>
>>86930127
isn't it annoying how statistics always work against your feelings, fagboy?
>>
why the fuck would you own a gun? They were literally made to murder brown and black people
>>
>>86930127

Do facts only apply to /pol/?

Is this a meme exchange only?

Or do we utilize irrational emotive arguing on /tv/?
>>
>>86930119
>>86930133
Fucking christ this is a frustrating meme deflection of an argument. They are two entirely different machines that operate at different speeds, rates, cycles and range. They are literally not the same in terms of specs.
>>
>>86930106

speaking of this, does anyone have the FBI stats that show the race + income breakdown of various crimes?

Its hysterical because the wealthiest blacks are more violent than even the poorest whites.
>>
>>86930168

I use them to shoot animals.
>>
>>86930004
Yes, they are, you see when they freed the slaves they were poor. Then they were discriminated against, making it hard for them to move up financially. If a parent doesn't have a lot of resources, so they can't really provide the skills or resources needed for their children to become successful. This goes on for a long time, really progress wasn't made since the 1960s, Then, this little thing called crack came along which hit black people hard because drug use affects poorer people more than non-poor people. In addition to this, poor people have access to lesser quality education, making it harder for them to move up. Meanwhile, you, as a white person, benefit from this. The US government made the original problem, made no effort to fix it, and people like you (who are probably poor white trash) complain that black people are victimizing you
>>
Ok i'm fine talking about guns but can we cool it with the racism?
>>
>>86930205
wow racist they're fucking called people of color and they're people just like you and me
>>
>>86930183
>because the wealthiest blacks are more violent than even the poorest whites.
Jon?
>>
>>86930183

That's not true.

The poorest whites and hispanics are significantly lower than poor blacks, but the rates all massively narrow with wealth.
>>
>>86930177
>They are literally not the same in terms of specs.

Yes they fucking are you dumbfuck.

Semi-auto means the gun fires once every single time you pull the trigger. Owning a full auto firearm, be it a pistol or scary black gun like an AR-15 requires a special license in the US.

So yes, it absolutely comes down to how fast you pull the trigger - in both the case of AR-15/Ak-47 and some glock pos pistol.

you pretty clearly have no fucking idea what you are talking about
>>
>>86930050
Mate this is South America we're talkig about. Everyone gets fucked over the same. Ironicalky enough nigs are the moet privileged class here in br, since they get infinite gibs. Welfare for this and that. Welfare for being poor, for having a child, for being black, yadda yadda
>>
>>86930207
we can't fix being a nigger.
>>
>>86930177
I'm just trying to answer your question, but I need more information? How fast do you pull the trigger? Because that is how quickly it will fire. Either a "normal .45" whatever that is, or a typical AR.
>>
>>86930061
I know. Turns out arbitrarily expelling a large segment of the population is a pretty stupid idea.
>>
File: 1503621620468.jpg (63KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1503621620468.jpg
63KB, 640x853px
>>86930153
>>86930172
>maybe, crime is a complex issue regarding poverty and inner city violence and despite the FBI needing to correct white nationalist forums that race doesn't correlate to crime, and despite literally no government run statistic that even causates crime to "race", perhaps it is a larger socio-economic issue regarding a myriad of problems?
>"NO NIGGAS VIOLENT REEEE MUH STATEEESSTICSSS'.
>>
>>86930153
90.3% of murderers are male
#killallmen
>>
>>86930251
>he luterally thinks all firearms are exactly the same
>so not a single one of them can be called "deadlier"
The NRA has your brain turned to fucking mush you absolutely dumb faggot.
>>
>>86930212
Americans typically deflect discussions about guns with it, and most of them should be waking up now
It's inevitable
>>
>>86930177
Do you have brain damage? Is there ANYTHING more obnoxious than clueless yuros talking about guns?
>>
>>86930273
>>
>>86930238

I mean animal animals. Not animal identifying otherkin.
>>
>>86930087
Do poor white trash communities have as much people living in a single area as black people do? Funny thing is, if I see a poor white trash person at night I get on edge like if I saw a ghetto black person, or a ghetto latino. You know what they all have in common, they are poor.
>>
File: sowell.jpg (152KB, 1892x902px) Image search: [Google]
sowell.jpg
152KB, 1892x902px
>>86930207
>really progress wasn't made since the 1960s

blocks your path
>>
>>86930273
Niggers are violent and stupid. Sorry you can't cope with that.
>>
>>86930299
So feminism is right, and men should be assumed to be violent and possibly rapists
>>
>>86930262

You could expel the black population and it would have a neutral effect, since they disproportionately receive welfare/contribute to the tax base.
>>
>>86930315
Buddy, you are literally arguing that every firarm is autistically the same just so you can deflect how one type of weapon is used in nearly every mass shooting or terror attack, while the other isn't.

This is just fucking stupid. A pistol is not in the same universe as an AR...
>>
>>86928516
thats because no other country is plagued by niggers as much as we are
in five years europeans will know from all these pakis blowing themselves to pieces and driving vans into crowds
>>
>>86930314
Come back in 10 years when half your country has turned into shitskins eurocuck.
>>
>>86930342
The US would be a much safer place without them
>>
>>86930308
>The NRA has your brain turned to fucking mush you absolutely dumb faggot.

Are you talking about semi-auto weapons like pic related?

Because they only fire one shot per trigger pull. How fast you can fire comes down to how fast you can pull the trigger... the exact same scenario as just about every pistol.
>>
>>86930368
Listen you shit im not even the dude you're replaying to but holy fuck>>86930033
you can clearly see he's trying to say a semi-auto rifle shoots faster than a semi-auto pistol and getting proven wrong but tries to deflect
>>
>>86930252
>most privileged
>living on welfare

pick one
>>
>>86930382
>talk about deflection
>American responds with a deflection
interesting
>>
File: income race homicide rate.png (30KB, 464x476px) Image search: [Google]
income race homicide rate.png
30KB, 464x476px
>>86930249
>The poorest whites and hispanics are significantly lower than poor blacks, but the rates all massively narrow with wealth.

Not true at all, sorry.

https://www.newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/99v05n3/9909levi.pdf
>>
>>86930207
Your argument falls apart once you compare the status quo of blacks and other races/ethnicies that went throuh slavery ot worse.
Blavks are like that jobless manchild of a son who claims the reason he can't get his shit together is because of 'the economy'.
>>
>>86930403
It's not wrong.
>>
>>86930377
>>86930382
>a small subset of a group represents the entire group
I'm glad racists are a dying breed. And by the way, if all Muslims wanted to kill us, then we'd already be dead.
>>
>>86930432
>I'm glad racists are a dying breed.

Are they really?

Do you think a problem that has existed for thousands of years is going to suddenly disappear in your lifetime?
>>
>>86930397
This is such a tedious nitpick argument, are you arguing that all guns fire exactly the same?
>>
>>86930397
Doesn't the AR-15 have a larger clip than a normal handgun?
>>
>>86930273

>Maybe, social formation is influenced by biological traits and despite all the Epic Twitter Takedowns and motivational speeches in plebian pop culture, facts don't stop existing simply because I wish things were different.

You religious fags are holding humanity back. You need to go.

Thank god for oncoming Chinese swarm and CRISPR.

>NO IT'S ALL MAGIC JESUS AND OPRAH SAID SO RRRREEEEEEEE MUH FEELINGS
>>
>>86930358
You couldn't expel any population of that size and expect no negative repercussions. That you seem to think this only goes to show your complete lack of expertise in this matter.
>>
>>86930449
maybe he thinks whites will be gone by the time his lifetime ends.
>>
>>86930368
Yes they are. They're both guns and I have the right to own both of them. How deadlyone is over another is irrelevant.
>>
>>86930368
In terms of ammunition capacity, accuracy, range and ammo choice you are absolutely right. But semi auto firearms shoot once per trigger pull. The time it takes between you pulling the trigger and a new round entering the chamber is less than milliseconds, and unless you can pull a weighted trigger multiple times per millisecond you wont achieve a faster rate of fire, which is what your original argument was
>>
File: 9LC2z2a.png (64KB, 180x182px) Image search: [Google]
9LC2z2a.png
64KB, 180x182px
>>86930453
>clip
>>
Jims stand up is fucking great but everything else is trash

Trash politics trash tv show trash late show

Seen him live twice, good with hecklers
>>
>>86927483
Larry Wilmore went with the same angle. Hopefully it brings down that peanut-butter-mouthed African too.
>>
>>86930207
on the other hand the chinese people who we're brought over to provide slave labor flourished (the ones who survived the extremely dangerous jobs that black people didn't have to touch) even though they were also heavily discriminated against and are now generally more successful than white people. They never complained, they never created a culture of victimization where you sit around all day doing nothing and then complaining nothing good happens to you.
Stop defending pavement apes.
>>
File: 1503096678890.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1503096678890.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>86930260
>I am dropping a drone on you, as you pull a handgun on the drone coming at you
>"well I mean, how fast do you pull the trigger? ;)"
>his gun teleports behind you, blowing up the drone control center
>"they are the same kid! Don't tread on me teehee!"
>>
>>86930425
Can you please expand on the other races/ethnicies that went through slavery, please include dates and some context of how they fared after they were emancipated
>>
>>86930432

>If all Muslims wanted to kill us, then we'd be already dead.

You're basing this on what?

Muslims can't even kill each other effectively. Millions of them pulling together can't even tackle a handful of Jews surrounded on all sides.

>A small subset

A minimum of one third of black males are criminals.

A minority of a population, you could argue.

"Small" you could not.
>>
>>86930453
>Doesn't the AR-15 have a larger clip than a normal handgun?

Define 'normal' handgun, because extended mags are hardly difficult to come by.

Here is a glock with a 30 round magazine, the same number as the AR-15 has in the pic I posted.
>>
>>86930251
>being this disingenuous in the argument.
>>
>>86930432

>racists are a dying breed

I haven't seen any evidence of this.
>>
>>86930518

Yeah, just look at how the 26000 drone strikes obama did last year cleaned out all the terrorists in yemen, syria, afghanistan, iraq, ect.

Men on the ground with guns simply can't compete against drones.
>>
>>86930489
The fuck do you think you're doing
This thread is about loving guns and hating niggers
>>
>>86930518
Did you intentionally make such a retarded and incomprehensible post?I get you're trying to troll but this literally makes no sense
>>
>>86930469
>In terms of ammunition capacity, accuracy, range and ammo choice you are absolutely right
...but somehow this doesn't prove my point?
>>
You tards are getting trolled by the same faggots who make 'prove guns don't kill people lol teehee' on /pol/
>>
>>86930481
oh, I'm sorry, let me rephrase the question. Doesn't an AR-15 have a larger ammo capacity than a normal handgun, meaning you have to reload it less which would result in firing off more bullets in a shorter timespan in comparison to a handgun which you would have to stop and reload more?
>>
>>86930522

All other races have gone through slavery.
>>
>>86930544

Then what the hell does semi-auto mean in your mind?

>>86930574
>...but somehow this doesn't prove my point?

No, because all of those points are largely wrong, generally speaking
>>
>>86930469
>>86930368
Retarded yuropoor BTFO
>>
>>86930557
Are...are you arguing that drones kill LESS people?
>>
>>86930453
Yes, an AR-15 has a higher capacity magazine than the usual handgun. Some handguns have as many as a 20 round capacity. Some more. And they still fire just as fast as an AR. None of what I just said is a bad thing.
>>
>>86930582
here you go
>>86930524
>>
>>86930432
actually im not racist, im a stereotypical realist
i base my opinions off statistics, not "oh look at him he has black skin, he must be a criminal"
if one third of the white american population committed felonies and violent crimes, i would be sitting here telling you about how whites are subhuman

but believe it or not, white people dont strap c4 to themselves and explode killing as many people as possible, simply because they believe some pedophile man in the sky wants them too do it(even though christians are a little nuts)
>>
>>86929261
It's practically every night, what bothers me the most is that he is a mixed South African, it's not even the same culture
>>
>>86930574
A bullet from a handgun and a bullet from a rifle can do just as much damage. Go get a. 50 deagle brand deagle and a. 22 plinking rifle and WA LA your handgun is more deadly than your rifle
>>
>>86930582
>Doesn't an AR-15 have a larger ammo capacity than a normal handgun, meaning you have to reload it less which would result in firing off more bullets in a shorter timespan in comparison to a handgun which you would have to stop and reload more?

There are plenty of pistols with magazines of 20 rounds 'standard'

Extended magaizines for just about any halfway popular pistol are easy to come by, often with 30+ rounds.

The AR-15 'normally' has a 30 round magazine, or in cuckifornia 10 rounds.

So no, asaltweapons don't have larger capacity than a normal handgun
>>
>>86928516
stfu you nigger faggot and speak for yourself retarded ape loving degenerate
>>
>>86930522
Virtually every other ethnicity. Look at eastern european countrieseith communism if you want a modern example. Or perhaps corea/china.
>>
>>86930593
>No, because all of those points are largely wrong, generally speaking
FUCKING HOW?? How is this an argument? All guns are not the same and some literally have faster rates of fire, at longer ranges with farther spreads. How in your fucked up head, does that NOT make those weapons more dangerous? I feel like I am debating literal autists here.
>>
>>86930411
>don't get welfare
>in fact, don't have money at all
>this somehow makes you more privileged

americans, everybody.
>>
>>86930611
>>86930524
Ok, but isn't there many states that limit the magazine sizes and yet the NRA still lobbies against it
>>
>>86930602
>Are...are you arguing that drones kill LESS people?

We should just take away guns from everyone because, as the past now 17 years of airstrikes in afghanistan have shown, airstrikes are the be all end all of warfare.
>>
>>86930602
He's arguing against the meme that armed rebellion cannot happen just because drones exist
>>
>>86930615
Why don't you hate men? 90.3% of all homicides are committed by men. That's not 'one third'. That's the overwhelming majority.
>>
File: deagle brand deagle.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
deagle brand deagle.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>86930642
>>
>>86930642
A bullet from a handgun is not the same as a bullet from an AR...
>>
>>86930615
>white people dont strap c4 to themselves and explode killing as many people as possible
Arabs are genetically white.
>>
>>86930252
actually thats how it is with hispanics in america
they literally come here and set the anchor(have a child) then collect welfare
how in the absolute fuck someone who is not a legal citizen gets welfare in america is beyond me

>>86930678
if women were equally as powerful physically or mentally that would be a valid argument
>>
>>86930670
That isn't even the argument.
>>
>>86930663
>All guns are not the same and some literally have faster rates of fire
Yes only if they were fully automatic which isn't what we're discussing since it's almost impossible to acquire full auto firearms in America
>>
>>86930663
Its you who is autistic for lacking the ability to think abstractly and outside of your own preconceived and blatantly wrong opinions
>>
>>86930656
ok, so they were suffered from institutionalized slavery that featured systematic kidnapping, auctioning off, and physical abuse for 250 years straight?
>>
>>86927208
>How bad do you think Comedy Central is kicking itself for giving The Daily Show to Noah?
Well that depends, how many views does Jim Jefferies get?
>>
>>86930694
by white people i meant non muslim
islamic believers(aka pedophile worshippers) are the lowest form of human on this planet
>>
>>86930663
I don't see how one thing being more dangerous than another thing means that we shouldn't be allowed to have the more dangerous thing.
>>
>>86928516

I'm Australian and it makes perfect sense to me.

I don't get why everyone else is so paranoid and retarded about guns.

Serbia has massive firearm ownership, has poverty and is only a couple decades out of a a horrifc "civil" war (including genocide). Their homicide rate is 4 times lower than that of the U.S.

Sometimes tools aren't to blame for how they're used.
>>
File: 3463.jpg (57KB, 1251x422px) Image search: [Google]
3463.jpg
57KB, 1251x422px
>>86930663
>All guns are not the same and some literally have faster rates of fire, at longer ranges with farther spreads.

Yes, and most assault weapons are designed for good accuracy up to 100 yards, with some being decent at up to 300 yards.

A K98, which is a more than 100 year old military service rifle, has a far longer range than a modern AR-15 (500-700yds), will be more accurate at long ranges, and is firing a larger and more powerful bullet, meaning death is much more likely, especially at long distances.

Should the K98 in this pic be banned before AR-15s then?
>>
>>86930741
I don't care about shitty wooden guns, it's military-grade shit that rednecks carry around that needs to stop.
>>
>>86930741
Nobody even mentioned banning...I'm just trying to get you to admit that there are some legal weapons more deadly than others and how perhaps...MAYBE...these aren't really great arguments for self defense with those weapons?
>>
>>86930771
Then move to Canada.
>>
>>86930734
>by white people i meant non muslim
I know. You conveniently leave out an unfavorable section of your racial population when it suits you. All the while claiming to be a "realist." It's transparent, and self serving. If you aim to group all blacks together, you can not simultaneously refuse to group whites and remain consistent.
>>
>>86930668
>but isn't there many states that limit the magazine sizes

Many being like 6, most dont.

>>86930739

Switzerland has some of the highest gun ownership rates in the world, with also nearly the highest GDP per capita, low crime, ect
>>
>>86930737
>I don't see how one thing being more dangerous than another thing means that we shouldn't be allowed to have the more dangerous thing.
Should I be allowed to buy a tank? What if you told me know and I started to screech that I don't feel safe without it? So, there is no line right? You'd let me buy a tank?
>>
>>86930692
Bullets are just the things that come out of the barrel. The metal bits that fly through the air towards the target. The bullet is completely dependent on the cartridge from which it is fired. Be it handgun or AR, the bullet is going to act pretty much the same fired from the same cartridge.
>>
>>86930789
fuck off I don't want this faggot trying to ban our Type 81s we just got
>>
>>86930827
Bullets have different sizes you retard.
>>
>>86930821
Yes faggot that's your 2nd amendment right.
>>
>>86930720

Much longer than 250 years.

(Africans included).

Europeans endured it for thousands of years. Rome gave it a slight break when the city became overcrowded and they needed to find paid work for the plebs to do - so they barred slaves on plantations and forced the landowners to pay farmhands.

They also employed Serfdom from time to time because Slaves can be expensive and Serfs offer the added bonus of being closer to Chattel Slaves (the worst kind - the type the U.S. had) because you can rope their children into the enterprise too.

Africa and the Middle East kept on keeping on with Slavery up until the early 1900's, a bit longer after the U.S.
>>
>>86930771
>, it's military-grade shit that rednecks carry around that needs to stop.

That is military grade shit. The nazis used those guns to kill hundreds of thousands of soviets.

That gun will also kill you at 500+ yards, which the AR-15 cant do.

>wooden guns

So pic related is a-ok in your book?
>>
>>86930720
Nah mate. The history of humanity spams across millions of years. Only blacks suffered slavery to such extent.
>>
>>86930714
Yes, clearly it's me. You aren't brainwashed at all.
>>
>>86930705
>physically
Not an argument, anyone can pull the trigger of a handgun
>mentally
They are. The bell curve is narrower, but in the same spot.
>>
>>86930847
Yeah and some handguns have bigger bullets than rifles so I guess that means god doesnt exist huh checkmate catholics
>>
>>86930771

It's pretty hard for rednecks to get military grade weapons in the U.S. since the 1980's when Reagen introduced FOPA.

It costs a lot of money and requires a lot of red tape, which rednecks aren't inclined to do.
>>
>>86930859
You honest to fucking Christ, believe a literal tank falls under my 2nd Amendment right?

This is why people think you are goofy retards.
>>
>>86930877
>The history of humanity spams across millions of years
And it can all be summed up in one sentence.
>>
>>86930821
Well, that's not what I said. But since you brought it up I'll play along. Let's bring back the line. Where should it be placed? Butterknives are ok. But steak knives are way too dangerous. Should I be allowed to buy a steak knife? What if you told me know and I started to screech that I don't feel safe without it? You'd let me buy a steak knife?
For the record, I would totally support you buying a tank. Tanks are cool. You couldn't get shells for it, tho.
>>
File: 1503807162974.jpg (84KB, 740x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1503807162974.jpg
84KB, 740x1016px
>>86930771
>, it's military-grade shit that rednecks carry around that needs to stop.

That is military grade shit. The nazis used those guns to kill hundreds of thousands of soviets.

That gun will also kill you at 500+ yards, which the AR-15 cant do.

>wooden guns

So pic related is a-ok in your book?

>>86930773
>MAYBE...these aren't really great arguments for self defense with those weapons?

so the only weapons you should be able to own for self defense are ones.. that aren't very good at self defense?

>>86930821
>Should I be allowed to buy a tank?

Yes you can, and hysterically its possible to own one with a working canon in the UK of all places

>>86930847

Thats what cartridge means retard

>>86930910

Why shouldn't a tank be legal?
>>
>>86930904
Right, AR bullets are bigger than .45 bullets. Glad we agree.
>>
/k/ here.
Anyone who brings up the AR to draw a comparison between lethality and caliber size should effectively be ignored. They're either trolling or have no idea whwt they're talking about.
>>
>>86930926
YASS QUEEN
>>
>>86930928
So, you don't think there should be any line at all? You'd prefer a complete unregulated dystopian world where people are driving tanks down the road?
>>
File: 22lr-9mm-556.jpg (37KB, 490x296px) Image search: [Google]
22lr-9mm-556.jpg
37KB, 490x296px
>>86930939
>AR bullets are bigger than .45 bullets. Glad we agree.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Guess which bullet is used in the AR ;^)
>>
>>86930847
Bullets also can come in different cartridges. You can put more powder behind the same piece of lead. The bullet is the same, but the round is different. I figure this is bait, but I'm still trying to educate. Rate it 8/8. Don't hate.
>>
>>86930962
Or maybe /k/ has you faggots braindead? You realize that you people aren't an authority, right?
>>
File: 9.jpg (59KB, 629x585px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
59KB, 629x585px
>>86930926

>When Disney correctly points out that the Indians were a bunch of backwards, xenophobic, racist, anti-immigrant assholes, but in the end all is saved when they allow drunken criminal illegal immigrants to fuck their underage children.
>>
>>86930976
>Guess which bullet is used in the AR ;^)
The biggest shell in the picture.
>>
>>86930938
>why shouldn't a tank be legal?
Do you need an answer to that?
>>
>>86930993
>You realize that you people aren't an authority, right?

Is the US army an authority?

Because they have conducted countless lethality test on virtually every size of 'bullet' (in reality cartridge) imaginable.

Is the FBI an authority?

Because they have done the same.

Or the British Army?

Or the German Army?

ect, ect ,ect
>>
>>86930969
I don't think you understand how tanks work.
>>
>>86931013

The NATO is the longest, but the .45 is the thickest.

Belladonna says thickness > length.

Apparently Nacho Vidal was "built like a coke can".
>>
>>86931042
None of those you listed are /k/ posters...
>>
>>86931013

nope

>>86931039

Yes, why shouldn't I be able to own a tank?

>>86931043

Do you know how many people it takes to crew a typical tank? Because I doubt you do either.
>>
>>86930993
You're coming off as a petulent child. Take a deep breath, formulate your thoughts and THEN type.
>>
>>86927208
wait.. they gave this faggot a show in the u.s because he was anti trump on his standup special?

hahahah

lol
>>
>>86931057

But /k/ shitposts with data from all those sources every single hour of every single day...
>>
>>86931060
>Yes, why shouldn't I be able to own a tank?
Because it would be comically ridiculous firepower for a civilian to have? If you can't understand why a tank goes beyond self defense, you are retarded.
>>
>>86930969
I never said that, either. You'd be awful at debate. There should be a line. I don't know what the line would be. But a reasonably armed society would come to a consensus. I guarantee it.
Also, are you implying that you DON'T want people driving around in tanks? Fuckin' hell that would be badass.
>>
>>86931051
Women thinking bigger = better is a myth
There's a limit
Everyone likes a tight pussy, but when it's the size of a nostril things become very uncomfortable
>>
>>86931092
>You'd be awful at debate.
Ever consider that it may be you?
>>
>>86931092
We are already reasonably armed, we are the most armed country on the fucking planet.
>>
>>86931090
>Because it would be comically ridiculous firepower for a civilian to have?

Should a civillian be able to own a large boat like say a yacht? Or a large vehicle like a dump truck?
>>
>>86931090
>If you can't understand why a tank goes beyond self defense, you are retarded.
Truly the founders thought of self defense when they allowed civilians to own warships with multiple cannons and artillery
>>
>>86931135
False equivalence. A yacht isn't a fucking tank.
>>
>>86931133
>we are the most armed country on the fucking planet.

not per capita....
>>
>>86931090
No one mentioned self defense. If I want to spend 4 million on a tank it's my right to so, you cunt.
>>
>>86931149

Yet both could be used to kill large numbers of people
>>
>>86931160
You don't need a tank for reasonable self defense and I hope you eat shit for how delusional you are.
>>
>>86931177
So can McDonalds.
>>
>>86931133
Even though you have dubs, you are wrong. I believe the Swiss are the most armed.
Anyway, that didn't have hardly anything to do with what I posted. You just took one word and tried to skew it. Is this how you run your debate team, Jared?
>>
You dumb fucks do know that owning a tank is perfectly legal in the US, right?

http://armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm
>>
>>86931160
You need some basic regulation you retarded faggot. Should I be allowed to own a nuke if you buy a tank? You are just taking your shitty ideological beliefs to the unrealistic extremes.
>>
>>86930966
I don't understand
>>86931000
>When Disney showed that both sides had their flaws
Just a shame that the movie was shit.
>>
>>86931224
Swiss are not the msot armed. "B-b-but per capita!", US has the highest rate of gun manufacturing and gun sales of every first world nation and possibly the world. We buy more guns than anyone. Our civilian population is more equipped than most of the first world too.
>>
>>86931240
There are tons of state and interstate laws about it. Tread vehicles tear the shit out of pavement.
>>
>>86931298

Cant drive it on public roads =/= illegal to own
>>
File: 1502956604646.jpg (44KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1502956604646.jpg
44KB, 535x462px
>>86931224
>he's actually debating that America is not reasonably armed
What in the fuck is going on in this thread???
>>
>>86931316
You're right. I didn't say they were illegal to own.
>>
>>86931352
They are in most states.
>>
>>86931333
>>he's actually debating that America is not reasonably armed
he's debating whether America was the MOST armed
can you fucking euros actually read?
>>
>>86931279
I guess we have different definitions for most armed. I figured it to be most people with firearms per nation. You figured it to be most guns.
I'm going weird here: were I teleported to a room in the middle of nowhere and told there were monsters coming into the room in 30 seconds, you have to pick 10 random people either from the USA or Switzerland to help fight 'em off, I would pick the Swiss. Every time. Gimme that old Bren somebody snuck across the border that you keep in your attic.
>>
>>86931355

Where the hell are you getting this from?

Because all I can find is some states wont let you drive them on public roads.
>>
>>86931451

The swiss would all have pretty modern SIGs
>>
>>86931355
I doubt that, but I haven't looked up tank ownership rules lately. Last I remember, you could have one as long as it was on your property. And that was pretty much nation-wide
>>
>>86930793
since when the fuck are arabs white?

are indians also white?

are native americans also white? did whites invade other whites?
>>
>>86931484
I meant civvies. Just randomly picked up and now they have to fight for me! Mwaaaaahahahah oh wait but bring your guns. Yeah, you down there with the Springfield that your Grampa picked up and hid in the attic. Bring that one, too.
>>
>>86931583

Yes, a lot of those civilians would have SIGs

Military service is mandatory there, and you can keep the gun you are issued once you are out.
>>
File: 1458936878036.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1458936878036.webm
2MB, 720x404px
Who else /k/ here? Should we put together a tutorial sheet for other boards? I'll look for a QTDDTOT thread later.
>>
>>86931657
That's neato. I just remember the legend from my childhood that every Swiss home had a machine gun in it. Neutrality is pretty fucking important.
>>
>>86931667
It's been said before, you guys aren't an authority on guns just because you have your own board to roleplay on. Statistics are available to all, and luckily most countries are able to use them to make common-sense decisions when it comes to guns.
>>
>>86931739
because we all know politicians and scared yuppies are the authority on your rights.
>>
>>86931739

Yet there are retards in this very thread saying stuff like "I dont want MILITARY guns but wooden furniture guns are old and ok"
>>
>>86931739
We're welcome to statistics and discussion. We love it, actually. Sometimes some of us even have actual debates about things instead of just saying the other person is wrong.
By the way, I would still let you have a tank. Tanks are fucking fun.
>>
File: 1366928156691.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1366928156691.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>86931739
Holy hell you're a special one.
>>
File: archer arty.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
archer arty.webm
2MB, 640x360px
I hope somebody ended up educated about this topic.

Investigate:
clips vs magazines
rifles
Assault Rifles
AR-15 (NOT an Assault Rifle)
Bullets
Round
Cartridge
(Basically if you're gonna shitpost about guns learn these things)
This thread was annoying and fun at the same time. Learn something about the thing you're shitposting,.
We still have more knowledge than you do about guns.
>>
>>86932306
We =/= /k/
We = people who use guns. There is quite an overlap.
>>
>>86930432
>And by the way, if all Muslims wanted to kill us, then we'd already be dead.

Well actually they don't want to kill you, they want you enslaved.

Dhimmi is a social classification in Islamic law that brands you a 3rd class citizen that is highly taxed in order to keep the Caliphate running. This classification only applies to Jews and Christians, Atheists and pagans get murdered upon Jihad.
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.