[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nobody care about child sex abuse in the entertainment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0311.jpg (65KB, 385x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
65KB, 385x601px
Why does nobody care about child sex abuse in the entertainment industry; but only care when it's allegedly done by the Catholic Church?
>>
File: KODEKKD.jpg (175KB, 828x720px) Image search: [Google]
KODEKKD.jpg
175KB, 828x720px
Dan Schneider is simply too powerful.
>>
>>86926600
>allegedly
>>
>>86926600
this talentless meme faggot is talking shit about elijah wood now?
>>
Why would he love to but never does. Just sell off all your crap, give away your money to the point where you are penniless, and go out there and name names. Just a big ol "come sue me" house cleaning.
>>
Notice how he's on the edge of revealing "the truth" when he has a new album that's about to drop?
>>
File: 1498109928370.png (175KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
1498109928370.png
175KB, 236x349px
They can't and won't name any names though, because their lives and careers (or whats left of them) are in the hands of someone else who has some sort of dirt on them.
Thats how they get you to keep quiet. Before they diddle your little penis, or put thier old wrinkled hands up your skirt, they'll get you hooked on drugs, or wrapped in some really shady business deal with your name on a contract with small print that says they basically own you now and forever.
>>
>>86926600
ASCENSION
>>
I feel bad for Corey. On top of the whole being molested thing, he knows that if he even utters a name, he'll end up with 2 gunshot wounds to the back of his head from an apparent suicide.
>>
>>86926600
There are rewards in Hollywood. Only fat priest chode in the Catholic Church.
>>
Manipulation on both sides of the coin.
>>
>>86926600
huh he got paid hush money by Charlie Sheen
>>
Who cares about your stupid celebrities? Half Life is dead.
>>
>>86926702
>americans fail at basic reading comprehension
>>
>>86926600
Autistic srs bsns posting:
I bet, based just on the odds, that you're not even Catholic by thought or membership anon, but have a perverse team loyalty. It's the job of the laity not to shy away from acknowledging the abuse committed by Church members and of the grave faults, even crimes, of its leaders and of the institution as a whole.

I say this only in response to 'allegedy'. Yes, strong anti-Catholic bias exists in the status quo and is, for better or for worse, an influence on the reporting of Catholic sex abuse. But the abuse itself happened, and is no less the serious for it, nor should we make the same fatal mistake that lead to the prominence of the abuse in the first place - placing the reputation of the Church above justice.
>>
File: 1499687814829.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
1499687814829.gif
2MB, 254x196px
>>86926772
Half life and video games are for FAGS
>>
File: latest.jpg (26KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
26KB, 720x576px
>>86926600
and yet he won't EVER do it. none of them will

they care too much about staying in the spotlight and having themselves in the global consciousness, once you get a taste of so much attention you can't ever give it up

even tripfag roasties on this very site get addicted to autistic orbiters watching their shitty youtube videos that their "queen of /b/" eras last for fucking months

validation is the ultimate drug for normies and they don't care who gets molested or broken
>>
>>86926814
fuck you you jug eared limey and who are you quoting?
>>
>>86926600
Well fucking do it, faggot. Every day you don't is another fucked child. Yes it's funny but do it anyways.
>>
>>86926880
And movies are for retarded niggers.
Books are the ultimate smart mans entertainment.
>>
>>86926600
Then do it, you cuck.
>>
>>86927242
books are okay anime video games and TV is for ultimate niggers
Get off my board film can be intelligent
>>
>>86927098
Your mum
>>
>>86926717
i really really miss this meme
>>
>>86926702
No you asshat. Wood stated on an interview once that pedophilia is a genuine problem in Hollywood and Feldman was abused back in the day. So he has some names.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.