[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how about instead of Iron Fist season 2, they make a Daughters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: JH in Iron Fist.gif (3MB, 268x290px) Image search: [Google]
JH in Iron Fist.gif
3MB, 268x290px
how about instead of Iron Fist season 2, they make a Daughters of the Dragon show instead
>>
>>86921716
It seemed like they were setting that up during the Defenders.
>>
>not just sticking them in heroes for hire.
>>
File: Jessica Henwick.jpg (249KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Henwick.jpg
249KB, 1200x1200px
>>86922370
Yeah they did. Hopefully they follow through.

>>86922434
a Heroes for Hire and/or a Daughters of the Dragon show would be better than just Iron Fist
>>
Why not just take her and Iron fist and move them out of new york so they don't interact with boring shitters like luke cage or night nurse anymore
>>
>>86921716
> Big Titty Monster Black Woman
> qt Asian that uses leggings and has a big ass

yes please, she was the best thing in Iron Fist and Misty is thicc af
>>
File: daughters of the dragon.jpg (829KB, 2426x1200px) Image search: [Google]
daughters of the dragon.jpg
829KB, 2426x1200px
>>86922658
Exactly

>>86922606
a change of setting could help, but it wouldn't solve the problems of the first season
>>
Will they ever undo the nerf on iron fist,i mean just one fist once a day,it becomes a mcguffin
>>
>bitch is only good for having a fat asian ass.
>no one is posting lewd photos of her.

This board really was neutered
>>
By the way

She is

English father. Asian mother.
>>
Top tier waifu you've got there
>>
post more colleen
>>
>>86921716
Bros seriously
I enjoyed IF (not as much as i enjoyed the other series) and there are obviously things they really need to change, as far as the wider audience goes, but I generally liked what I saw
Here's hoping they right the ship for all the season 2s
I realy think we're going to get some daughters of the dragon in IF season 2. Maybe some hints of it if colleen and danny show up in luke cage S2
I am cautiously optimistic about what emergency awesome said about hwo we're goign to get more small crossovers now instead of just bunch of solo shows with one-off crossovers
Shit like luke cage in jessica jones season 1, possibly even have a slightly bigger role
but for the other characters
IF in DD
DD in JJ
JJ in LC
LC in IF and IF in LC too
>>
>>86923845
Stop
>>
>>86921716
can someone post that scene in webm please?
>>
>>86921716
maybe if they recast Misty. No way this balding 50 year old looking black woman can co-star in a show next to some super hot, young asian cutie that is also infinitely better at martial art choreography. She'd just look completely out of place next to Colleen.
>>
>>86921716
When they adapt Immortal Iron Fist (which they should because it's fucking fantastic), they could easily fit in the Army of Thunder to the arc. The leader of K'Un Lun is corrupt and secretly visiting earth for his own benefit, so Danny's teacher Lei Kung the thunderer secretly trains an army of female ninjas to overthrow him. If danny brings colleen and misty with him when he participates in the tournament, it would be a way for them to get a power boost from training with the Thunderer and set up their own spinoff series
>>
>>86922434
Why are they called heroes for hire when dany is a billionaire? What does he need the money for?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.