[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out on Blu-Ray this past week... What say you guys, worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: gojira.jpg (32KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
gojira.jpg
32KB, 400x600px
Out on Blu-Ray this past week... What say you guys, worth it? I have it on torrent already... but I'd like to support the movie as it was very different and unique among Godzilla movies, and want to support it's american funding... Any good features/extra's? cool inserts atleast?
>>
Just download it :)
>>
>>86921153
After Kong Cuck Island that was refreshing to watch.
>>
they went a little overboard with the international politics, and the fact its a complete reboot and doesn't acknowledge 1954 its a letdown
>>
File: 42881_Shin-Godzilla1.jpg (435KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
42881_Shin-Godzilla1.jpg
435KB, 960x1200px
>>86921153
Did you guys read the 2nd second sentence in my OP... I have it on torrent already. I'm asking if it's worth the buy. I want to support it, so perhaps they make another like it, or atleast help fund the Godzilla movies as a whole. Not sure if the franchise is doing that well...
>>
Supremely overrated by Annofags. Still alright though. I'd just watch the torrent first. Toho can't make another liveaction Godzilla till after 2020 or so anyways.
>>
>>86921739
why after 2020?
>>
>>86921774
I may be wrong, but I heard they have some agreement with Legendary so they don't steal the thunder from US Godzilla 2 or King Kong Vs Godzilla.
>>
File: 1497293770650.jpg (918KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1497293770650.jpg
918KB, 1520x2688px
>>86921815
yay. once again the US fucks up another franchise.
>>
>>86921679
why do you type like that? are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>86921855
I'm still holding hope for Godzilla 2 seeing how the Krampus director is doing it.
>>
>>86921874
wtf are you talking about, type like what you hyper-sensitive faggot?
>>
>>86921356
Pleb
>>
>>86921679

>not sure if the franchise is doing that well

They have Godzilla movies planned through the next half-decade at least.
>>
Nah. Only feature is nerd podcast, trailer and pthc featurette but you can find that online.
Japanese blu ray was better
>>
>>86921739
>Toho can't make another liveaction Godzilla till after 2020 or so

source
>>
>>86921153

I have bluray

The only extras are godzilla vs nerds

And funimation trailers
>>
>>86922803

What extras did the Japanese get ?
>>
File: contracts and stuff.jpg (305KB, 1280x829px) Image search: [Google]
contracts and stuff.jpg
305KB, 1280x829px
>>86922834
Shinji Higuchi himself:

>With Legendary knee deep in their “MonsterVerse” and Toho recently releasing Shin Godzilla, you may be wondering what’s going on with the rights to the Godzilla character. As it turns out, Legendary inked a multi-year deal with Toho that will allow them to make upcoming films Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Godzilla vs. Kong… but that’s only one end of the deal. Shin Godzilla co-director Shinji Higuchi made crystal clear sense of the deal during his Q&A at G-Fest XXIV over the weekend, bumming out the entire crowd when he revealed that the parntership with Legendary means that Toho can’t make another Godzilla film until AFTER 2020.
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3447724/shin-godzilla-sequel-cannot-made-2020/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.