[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Amazon have so many shows about gay people and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

Why does Amazon have so many shows about gay people and why is it so promoted?
>>
It's almost as if an agenda is being pushed media, but that would never happen.
>>
>>86920336
It's really jarring with Amazon prime series though. I bought prime so my parents could also watch some tv shows and movies and they are constantly being advertised to watch transparent, i love dick, and some new gay show called one mississippi. There is no way to filter what types of shows you want recommended and they are constantly on the front page and on the recommended watching list even if you never watch any gay shows.
>>
amazon matches it's advertising to your shopping habits

they think you're gay
>>
>>86920258
A large portion of amazon subscribers are fags? What other reason could there be?
>>
wtf did pastor anderson deliver a sermon in a dressing gown? isn't that a sin?
>>
>>86920258
Most things made now have either gays or autism in it. It's almost like the world is full of retarded fags and is in need of a huge culling of humanity
>>
>>86920258
>that's cardinal anderson to you
>>
>>86920258
theyre trying to image themselves as a gay friendly company by promoting the gayest shit to be progressive and pc.
>>
File: rel-mbc.gif (3KB, 345x216px) Image search: [Google]
rel-mbc.gif
3KB, 345x216px
Who /saved/ here?
>>
>>86920258
they have to compensate for having The Man in The High Castle
>>
>>86920753
Probably true but it seems like a incorrect strategy. If I was a fag, the last thing I'd want would be to be surrounded by more faggotry. Most of them are insufferable.
>>
>>86920855
Yeah, I don't think I helped amazon's recommeneded viewing list when I check to see what Orphan Black was about. That show is crammed with every attempt to look as multicultural and LGBTQIAA++ as possible, but you know, gotta promote every show with tons of homosexuals.
>>
File: Steven Anderson.webm (494KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Steven Anderson.webm
494KB, 640x360px
>>86920258
Classic Anderson.
>>
>>86921809
Yeah, he is a great pastor. One day I'm going to take a vacation out to Arizona and get my bible signed by him.
>>
>>86920258
What shows besides Tr*nsparent?
>>
>>86921973
>>86920574
>>
>>86920258

you CLOWN!
>>
>>86920258
if you dont like something dont watch it. pretty simple, right?
>>
>>86920574
I love dick isn't a gay show, moron
>>
>>86922965
Do you understand that some people have families and they don't want said family members to log onto amazon prime video and see I LOVE DICK on the front page for recommended viewing? Or how many of the advertisements they do before watching a TV show or movie is about some LGBTQIAA++ sex show?
>>
>>86923116
>>86923104
>>
>>86920258
Also, why is there even a LGBTQ category on netflix and hulu?
They're such a minority, why don't that have a cutter/self harm category, or straight people category.
>>
>>86923675
OP here. I would actually like it if Amazon had an LGBTQ category and ways to filter it. I have no problems with the content itself, I just wish I could tailor recommendations to what I prefer to watch.
>>
>>86923792
>I just wish I could tailor recommendations to what I prefer to watch.
I stopped getting ads on netflix startup by thumbs-downing literally everything in their original-programming category.
>>
>>86923675
Because George Soros has bought a large stake in Netflix
>>86920258
Because Jeff bezos has an agenda to push

They both answer to the same people
>>
>>86920258
Chris Evans?
>>
>>86920258
>buying Amazon Prime

you're a retarded fag so gay shows is what you get
>>
>>86920258
Now days with more men becoming beta cucks and women being a bunch of undesirable feminazis, homosexuality is the only logical option.
>>
>>86923990
Do you ever go outside?
>>
>>86923116
sounds like you love dick desu
>>
>>86920258
its almost as if they know everything about you
>>
>>86920258
Could it be that people watch shows with gay people in them and there's an actual demand for such shows? Nah, it has to be a conspiracy because I'm too much of an insecure closeted faggot to accept any other reasoning.
>>
>>86923850
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>86920970
Here, KJV only and all that.
>>
Why do you guys love that guy so much? You mock /pol/ for being Christfag skinheads but Anderson memes are always posted here.
>>
>>86924548
Because he's funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNCoevpt5TE
>>
>>86923116
>Do you understand that some people have families and they don't want said family members to log onto amazon prime video and see I LOVE DICK on the front page

no, this isnt a real problem.
>>
Amazon Prime is notorious for this shit.
And they haven't even produced anything decent other than the Man On The High Castle.
Even their version of Top Gear managed to be gay.
>>
>>86920258
What is pastor Anderson doing on /tv/?
>>
File: Alt_Right_Snowflakes.png (57KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
Alt_Right_Snowflakes.png
57KB, 772x198px
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.