[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they have Punisher in The Defenders? Why didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: stick.jpg (28KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
stick.jpg
28KB, 600x300px
Why didn't they have Punisher in The Defenders? Why didn't Stick just recruit Frank to fight the hand instead of Matt and the others? He says Matt is the most naturally gifted fighter he has ever seen but Frank was able to hold his own and beat him in 2 of the encounters they had. Matt refuses to kill but Frank doesn't. Honestly without giving up the plot spoilers everything they did in the last episode Frank could of done by himself and would of done it better.

Stick goes on and on about not having emotional attachments and how they will compromise you, I think it would of been interesting if they featured Frank because he lost all his emotional attachments and uses them as motivation, but I all the Defenders would complain about "murdering" people like they already did when Stick did it even though the antagonists were trying to kill them and the whole borough of Manhattan by any means necessary.
>>
Because the defenders are moralfags who couldn't handle having someone like Frank on the team, plus he works better as a one man army .
>>
>Why didn't they have Punisher in The Defenders?

Because they were merciful.
>>
>>86919653

Because they're saving him for Marvel Knights.
>>
>>86919653
Stick and Punisher would have solved everything by Episode one. Stick knows everything and Punisher is clear minded, straight forward, no-nonsense morality soldier.
>>
Frank is a one man army theres no point of him teaming up with the rest.
>>
>punisher=good
>marvelcucks dont like that
>muh blormpf
>>
>>86919818
>>86919838
But no one points out how ridiculous it was that 5 people in The Hand spent thousands of years committing was is paramount to genocide and will not stop but The Defenders don't want to kill any of them
>>
Because the show would be 2 episodes at most.

Waiting for based Frank's show is killing me.
>>
>Frank vs Japanese hand leader NEVER EVER
;_;
>>
because the punisher doesnt do faggy quips
>>
>>86919943
i think he meant the mercy was for the audience for leaving frank out of this shitfest of show
>>
>>86919653
Punisher is an Attacker.
>>
The Punisher never joins a team, and if Infinity War follows the comics, Dr. Strange shouldn't either.
>>
>>86919653

The whole mini-universe the shows run on is retarded to begin with. Stick could easily find a way to inform Tony Stark, Spider-Man or literally anyone more competent about a bunch of immortal underworld leaders and boom, done, no more Hand.

But no let's depend on the the most low-tier assholes because reasons. Iron Fist is actually kinda high tier but they nerf the shit out of him in his own show, and even more so in Defenders.
>>
>>86920397
Tony was building Ultron when all of the Hand bullshit is happening
>>
Because The Punisher is a kike
>>
>>86919653
>wanting to drag Frank down by adding him to that shitshow

Fuck that, keep him away from all shows that aren't his own or Daredevil from now on in.
>>
>>86923712
This kind of
I think the show runners for non DD series need to get their shit together
>>
>>86919653
Stick can't control Frank with mind fucks.
>>
>the most terrifying ancient organization of all time that has it's tendrils in everything throughout history
>completely incompetent

good writing lads, haha
>>
>>86924733
>Make an interesting original character in Madame Gao
>Make her play second fiddle to a boring white female character
But sjw don't make a fuss because powerful white female characters are immune to white washing
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.