[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one was gnarlier?: a) the red wedding b) the eclipse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1436721957929.jpg (297KB, 1479x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1436721957929.jpg
297KB, 1479x1100px
which one was gnarlier?:

a) the red wedding
b) the eclipse from berserk
>>
The eclipse from Berserk
>>
>>86919146
The eclipse from Berserk.
>>
>>86919146
c) the donovaning
>>
A shitty obscure badly animated anime from the mid 90s is LITERALLY superior to Game of Thrones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWt5WB7wtJ0
>>
>>86919199
that's so weird, was that shot in the actual manga?
>>
>>86919232
>anime
Get a load of this fag
>>
>>86919232
yea but you gotta admit it's pretty ok for something meant for normies
>>
>>86919146
The Eclipse. No contest.
>>
>>86919146
I like GOT because it has its own style and keeps its distance from Japan.

But now I worry they will move closer to anime and manga
>>
>>86919670
I don't understand what you're trying to say
>>
File: 1496456327302.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496456327302.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1500145896271.jpg (24KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500145896271.jpg
24KB, 240x320px
the eclipse, since you're in hellfire forever after a betrayal. robb just got death for making dumb decisions.
>>
Is this a joke, the Eclipse by a country mile
>>
>>86919805
Schierke best girl
>>
1. Books Red Wedding
2. Manga Eclipse
3. Animu Eclipse
4. TV Red Wedding
>>
>>86919830

But the Show Red Wedding was worse, nobody gets stabbed in the baby in the books
>>
>>86919809
This

The red wedding is just some meme shit they actually had to spice up in the show by having a pregnant bitch get stabbed.

The Eclipse features an army being slaughtered and a woman being raped by the one man they all had total love and devotion for.

To be equal in brutality to that Robb would have to have killed all his own men and then just for kicks raped his mother in front of his father.
>>
The Eclipse
>>
>>86919146
berserk
>>
>>86919146
let see
Red Wedding
>literally three characters that the audience is familiar with die
>none in particularly brutal ways, one stabbed in the gut, one stabbed in the heart after taking a few crossbow bolts, one gets her throat cut open
>one character is beheaded but was already dead
>not much emotion other than shock, in the end its really just three characters, only one of which was truly a main character but even then his screen time was lacking in comparison to others.
>on the other hand it totally brings one of the most exciting plot lines to a screeching halt, which was certainly surprising and ballsy, but its just one plot line in a show with many.
Eclipse
>we "lose" one main character as he totally succumbs to his own ambition and becomes a literal demon/god
>we "lose" another main character as she is also driven mad but by unbelievable horror and a pretty traumatic rape
>the main main character is injured pretty bad and is forced to watch his former best friend become a literal monster and then rape his love interest
>chops his own arm off with a broken sword and then has one of his eyes stabbed with a demon claw
>before that, literally the entire supporting cast is devoured and killed by hordes of monstrous creatures while demonic gods look on with glee
>the entire direction of the show/manga takes a dramatic turn to another direction, the eclipse having unleashed monsters and demons all over the world to terrorize and kill at their leisure

Yeah the eclipse is way more horrifying than northern rednecks taking a few crossbow bolts
>>
>>86919830
>book red wedding above anything
dude it was tame as fuck in the books.
>>
>>86919146

The eclipse, no question. Getting massacred by an infinite swarm of "What the fuck am I even looking at" demons is way more intense than a bunch of bland soldiers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.