[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>raising his wife's son >sister gets BLACKED >has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3651.jpg (867KB, 1280x1024px)
IMG_3651.jpg
867KB, 1280x1024px
>raising his wife's son
>sister gets BLACKED
>has a literal cuckshed

Is he, dare I say, /our guy/?
>>
File: 1482010940140.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482010940140.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
Dexter's downfall came when he started having sex with Rita. Up until that point he was just like us, angry, tfw no gf but then it all changed.
>>
>>86916453
She did cuck the young black guy with a 100 year old white guy.
>>
>>86916760
...And justice for all
>>
What did they mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJS0kCyafgg
>>
i stopped watching when they made deb a coalburner, it made no sense

show didn't seem like it would ever be as good as season 1 again anyway
>>
>>86916453
Dexter ir more like us than we ever imagined.
>>
>>86916760
In the end, the white daddy is always better
>>
File: 11.jpg (8KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
8KB, 213x255px
dexter is my #1 /tv/ husbando
>>
>>86916714
Dexter was psychopath, i doubt he cared about women, even Rita was just a cover, he didnt care, for him raising his wife's son and being a beta non threatening cuck was the perfect disguise.
>>
>>86918179
Patrician choice
>>
>>86918189
sounds like the average white male in 2017
>>
>>86918189
Wrong. Dex cared about Rita and the kids more than anything besides Deb. If he didn't care he'd just have let Lyla kill Astor and Cody or what ever she would have done if Dex had never showed up at her place. Dex cared. Dex loved Rita and if you disagree you're wrong bc he killed a guy in rage after the whole Trinity/Rita shit.
>>
>>86918399
Nope, he was a psychopath, he couldnt feel love or affection. They were props, you are just projecting your own feelings wont a bad written character.
>>
>>86918567
Not him but dude just watch the show.
I don't know or want to know about real psychopaths, but Dexter was all about the tiny little things in life that made him feel something real. To get to the point he cared, the feels level for a normal person must have been off the charts. And the show constantly plays with that concept. Is he a good guy deep beneath his code? can he actually care?
>>
>>86918567
I think you're projecting season 1 Dex onto the rest of the series Dex. Only a retard would say he didn't care. Like I said before, he literally beat a man to death bc he was so distraught about Rita.
>>
>>86918752
im not the guy youre arguing with, but i just wanted to say, shut up, bitch.
>>
>>86918179
Never thought of him like that, but he was my bro
>>
>>86918793
No. Fuck you and that other dumbass. I'm right. Dexter thinks he cant fell yet all through the series he does things that proves he cares and loves the people around him. Even when its in a selfish way, he feels bad when it goes wrong and hurts someone close to him.
>>
File: 1503795668953.png (74KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1503795668953.png
74KB, 250x241px
>>86918874
>being this upset over a shitty tv show
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.