[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The story you're about to hear is based on actual events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: manslave.png (388KB, 376x405px) Image search: [Google]
manslave.png
388KB, 376x405px
The story you're about to hear is based on actual events that occurred between the summers of 1988 and 1989 at the Heatherhills maximum security mental institution on Goddess Island, New York. This is a tale of one of the most diabolical and insane criminal masterminds of the modern age. It is not a tale for children or the faint of heart. It is a tale that plungs the depths of the sub-conscious. It is a tale that strips away and destroys, a tale of depravity so boundless that it annihilates the very fabric of humanity. No matter how bizarre or implausible the details may seem, know that they are real. The characters are few, but important.

First there's Dr. Denroe White, administrator of the island facility. A good, noble man, well-known as one of the finest African American clinical psychologists on the East Coast.

Then you have me. Ronnie Goldman. A young, hot-shot lawyer with Goldman-Sachs. Cocksure, hot-dogging, sassy, brassy all at the same time. And an unwitting fool, in way over his head. They brought me in to settle the accounts. And I was happy for what I imagined to be another stepping stone to a bright future.

Dave Cobra, ex-Special Forces. You could say that Cobra had a special talent. His uniquely low IQ means that he has a high resistance to homosexual charms and manipulation. High, but not without limits. He's seen combat all over the world, from the African Congo to Columbine. On the list of many you'd expect to see reduced to blubbering piles of oatmeal and feces, Cobra was at the very bottom. Also the intelligence list.
>>
Professor Ignacio Badtanman, a brilliant, inventive mind in the field of neuroscience. Badtanman was on the fast track to legendary status. He was the youngest ever winner of the Schlitzmann price at age 33. At age 34 he was introduced to Doctor Manslave. After a subsequent nervous breakdown and hospitilization, he was ousted from the scientific community. And took the only job he could get, at the Heatherhills facility.

And finally, Doctor Homonculus Manslave. Calculating, hypnotic, psychopathic. Manslave was a prominent practicioner of medicine. Until one day, his patients started dying from unknown causes. By the time he was found out, Manslave had murdered over 30 people ,including children. When asked why he did it, Manslave replied:

"Now there's the ten dollar question! What makes a man worth killing?!"
>>
>>86911097
What does Charls from MDE have to do with this?
>>
>>86911122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IT2aKGzgrg&t=1057s
>>
That was great, thx
>>
>>86911122
have you never seen dr manslave?
>>
Genuinely think it's a loss they couldn't drop the edgy political stuff and keep this kind of thing, Smocaine and some of the better World Peace skits etc. going instead and so got shitcanned
>>
>>86911984
Early
And often
>>
>>86911097
Manslave is the best longform video they've done.
>>
Thank you op.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.