[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Section 31 >Tal Shiar >Obsidian Order >Changelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Klingon_death_ritual.jpg (899KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Klingon_death_ritual.jpg
899KB, 1440x1080px
>Section 31
>Tal Shiar
>Obsidian Order
>Changelings
Why do the Klingons have no intelligence agency?
>>
>>86908355
Because the very foundations of their society run completely opposite to the idea of some faggots sneaking around in shadows poisoning people they don't like. If they don't like someone they're supposed to just say so. Just because a few klingons got up to that stuff, I doubt there'd be enough willing to form an organization dedicated to it.
>>
>>86908355
They do have one. It just doesn't have a fancy name and they suck at the job.
They show up in the ep where O'Brien does the time jumps of a few hours into his future.
>>
>>86908355
Because subterfuge is incredibly dishonorable to Klingons.

When they were reintroduced in TNG they were pretty much modelled after how the west viewed the Samurai. Noble warriors, not Ninjas. They believed in openly calling out opponents for combat instead of sneakily assassinating.

In fact there was one episode where they accused Klingons who'd use subterfuge to get what they want as being "no different to a Romulan." As an insult to their personal honour.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.