[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come this is replaying in theatres? Is there a certain date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-08-26-09-58-47-.jpg (10KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-26-09-58-47-.jpg
10KB, 184x274px
How come this is replaying in theatres? Is there a certain date that's happening or what?
>>
>>86899174
Because money
>>
>>86899174
James Cameron finally smartened up
>>
>>86899217
What kind of money?
>>
3D conversion.

It's being shown Judgment Day, Aug 29.
>>
>>86899330
Oh ok. I thought 2017 was mentioned in the movies but I couldn't remember what for. Thanks anon.
>>
>>86899330
Judgement Day was August 29th 1997.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
>>86899251
EZ
>>
James Cuck Cameron is 3D'ing all his old movies so people dont forget who he was.

Aliens 3D is next
>>
>>86899230
Until every person that loved it as a child because my pet terminator fantasies see it for what it really is -- literally three effects pieces held together by the worst child acting ever recorded.
>>
>>86899174
> Hollywood is doing so bad they resort to reruns.
>>
>3D is a mem-
>>
>>86901561

T2 is better than the first one. I saw them back to back in theaters last night and T2 is one of the best action films of all time. Still holds up.

You sound like one of those fat mouth breathing cringey faggots that say behind me that kept vocally sighing when John Connor was on screen. The kid is fine. Arnold is at his best. Sarah Connor is one of the great cinematic characters of all time. The T-1000 is a great villain. The film has the best supporting/secondary/background characters in any film, period.
>>
>>86901261
fuck off redditor
>>
>>86902220
I honestly can't tell if you're being ironic or not.
>>
>>86899174

It was supposed to come out last year for the 25th anniversary but they needed another year to touch it up.

The 3D transfer was actually really, really good. I was impressed. I thought Cameron was going to pull a George Lucas and fuck with things, but it was really well done. The opening title sequence with the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse (the playground animal rides) was just gorgeous, so was the endoskeleton coming through the flames. Even the little things like the tv screen in the mental hospital really popped. I was impressed.
>>
>>86902599
did you also notice during the motorcycle/truck chase how well they replaced the Arnold stunt double?
>>
>>86902599
As if I wasn't already terrified of the apocalypse scene before now I can be scared into the third dimension
>>
>>86902439
He's just an unintelligent vapid fuckwit.
>>
I want to watch it, but 3D is an instant refusal for me. 3D is a cancer
>>
>>86903851
My friend is the same. I was planning on seeing it with him but now I'm going by myself.
>>
>>86899330
Is it ONLY 3D? I wanted to see it again in the theater but I have no interest at all in 3D.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
Whoa dude
>>
File: wzwqmdmo0ah1e1ffgbi5.jpg (47KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
wzwqmdmo0ah1e1ffgbi5.jpg
47KB, 800x500px
Double whoa dude
>>
>>86899174
August 29th, 2017. Exclusive to AMC Theatres. Exactly 20 years from when Skynet becomes self aware.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.