[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. He's nothing remarkable but he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: defenders-trailer-iron-fist.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
defenders-trailer-iron-fist.png
1MB, 1440x810px
I don't get it. He's nothing remarkable but he's not bad, specially compared to average capeshit in which actors of the same level get praised. But everyone seems to think he "RUINED" The Defenders. Wtf? His acting is hardly any worse than Luke's if anything.
>>
>>86897513
Nigger cage's acting is worse
>>
File: 1492472692530.gif (2MB, 366x275px) Image search: [Google]
1492472692530.gif
2MB, 366x275px
>>86897513
The terrible, terrible story and writing is what ruined the Defenders.

I counted. There were seven instances where the villains looked at a hero and said something to the effect of: You and I aren't so different.

Seriously.
>>
>>86897513
Honestly it's how Danny was written that's terrible, people just can't tell the difference between bad writing and bad acting.
>>
literally white privilege
>>
I hate how Iron Fist couldn't even budge Luke Cage until he used glowing hands, but the average human fighter kept knocking him on his ass
>>
File: 1503722932297.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
1503722932297.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>86897513
It's because he supposedly spent most of his life living among Asian martial arts masters but acts like a mcdojo poser who spent 6 months backpacking through Cambodia and Thailand and thinks that makes him in expert in anything. Like those retarded weebs who feel they have to mention how they spent a week in Japan in every conversation.
>>
>>86897513
I dont understand the hate at all, I really like his upbeat childish personality.
>>
>>86898824
I guess training hard is a 'privilege' to incompetent trash.
>>
>>86898862
Who? The only human fighters in Defenders who knocked him on his ass were Elektra and the black hand dude. Hardly average humans. He literally tanks every normal human punch like he's an immovable object, which in and of itself is fucking stupid because invulnearable skin shouldn't magically change the laws of physics.
>>
>>86897768
>The terrible, terrible story and writing is what ruined the Defenders.
Fucking this.

Danny didn't ruin shit. If anything, Defenders improved his character a bit by surrounding him with people who called out how retarded he was. Kind of made him like a stupid puppy that they're trying to house-train.

The plot was awful. The writing was bad. Sigourney Weaver's character was fucking wasted. Elektra was awful (again).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.