[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Harrison, this is a billion dollar scifi epic that relies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

>Harrison, this is a billion dollar scifi epic that relies heavily on style and atmosphere, could you at least put on this leather jacket that our costume department made for you?
>>
>"No!"
>>
Isn't he cold?
I mean Gosling is wearing a shearling coat, indicating the weather is rather chilly.
>>
>>86895986
>Harrison, we want the gynecomastia audience
>Say no more, Ridley.
>Roll film aaaaand ACTION
>>
>>86896226
Or maybe it's Gosling who's overdressed for the season. Who knows?
>>
I love Harrison Ford. He doesn't give a fuck any more. It's great.
>>
>>86896226
Replicants don't get cold, Anon.
>>
>who is this guy in the coat?
>where the fuck am I?
>I used to be in the movies you know!
>>
>>86895986
Is this Drive 2?
>>
>>86896362
It's Blade Runner 2, aka Ryan Gosling is another Deckard replicant.
>>
He's going smarter about sabotaging it than Murray.
>>
>>86896226
replicants don't feel the cold
>>
File: 1460366142439.jpg (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460366142439.jpg
51KB, 300x300px
mwhah the replicants
>>
>HF: 2006
>Director: What? I don't understand what you're saying, Harrison.
>HF: 2006 is the year Hollywood went to shit. The year I decided to take it's money and not give back anything.
>Director: That's okay. This is a 2017 movie. We don't need any of that 'acting'. Just stay there and look in the distance. That's Acting. Great job over there, Ryan!
>RG: I act.
>Director: You sure do, buddy!
>HF: *sigh*
>>
>>86896362
Blade Driver 2: Replicant Bugaloo
>>
>>86896257

If you roid this is your future.
>>
>>86895986

Part time!
>>
>>86896515
I never roid and this is my present...
>>
>>86896266
He never gave a fuck. He came into the industry jaded, old and bitter and will leave it the same way
>>
>>86896565
go to gym fatass
>>
>>86896508
>pretending Harrison Ford is a good actor
>pretending gosling isn't a good actor

Kill yourself you retarded fuck
>>
>>86895986
i like the goose's jacket though.
>>
File: 1493493037448.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1493493037448.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
>>86896508
>>RG: I act.
>>Director: You sure do, buddy!
>>
>>86896508
>RG: I act
>Director: You sure do, buddy!
Kek
>>
>>86896650
Gosling isn't good. He's just some retard doing his retard thing. Show me ONE good acting scene he's done that isn't just him looking in the distance with a moonface and an autism level 10 stare.
>>
>>86896730
>>
>>86896730
And yet you believe Harrison Ford, the guy who has never acted in his life is a good actor
>>
>>86896730
>I found him to be very nice, unaffected and serious about his acting. Though this was an action film, in which a lot of the action is over-the-top, and not meant to be realistic, he even would question whether little bits seemed plausible...like how Josh Brolin slides him a Tommy gun clip in the final big shootout. They actually changed the bit after Ryan questioned it.

He may be an irl autist, but he's still a good actor.
>>
>>86896848
Ryan?
>>
>>86896730
He's actually pretty good and acts a little in The Nice Guys.
>>
maybe they can CGI a jacket on him in post
>>
Chewie, we're old
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.